Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

In diplomatic terms, he is saying Macedonia will not be a winner in this process. If I was going to recruit a leader for my army and he said something like this, I would have him shot.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Trident View Post
      Greeks are probably going to be your new best friend in a few years from now.
      What planet are you from, buddy?
      What you guys dont get is that if we hated your country so much, why are we one of the top investors in Macedonia ?
      That argument is so old......Greeks don't invest in Macedonia because they care for the well-being of Macedonians, they invest because the labour is cheaper, they pay the workers peanuts, and they make all the money.
      ROM is also considered a buffer zone from the Albanians.
      What do you mean 'buffer zone'? Greece shares borders with Albania, probably has about a million Albanians from Albania within its borders at the moment, and has millions of local Arvanites (Albanians). One would be puzzled as to where to put this so-called 'buffer zone' between Greeks and Albanians.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Aristotle
        • Jan 2011

Greece sure cares for Macedonia...I mean, they invest in their country!

What a joke? You kidding me? All this is for Greek economic advantage and for its political aspirations.

Greece's orthodox brothers to the north have experienced the "love" and "agape," from their brothers in the south for hundreds of years. And their desire that Macedonia "would just go away," and "cease to exist," is another indication of this "love."

But, alas, 'twould seem that this "agape" is a farce.

There can never be peace betwixt the two sides until Greece recognizes Macedonian name, territory, and history; until then, there will never be peace in the Balkans.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Greeks are probably going to be your new best friend in a few years from now. What you guys dont get is that if we hated your country so much, why are we one of the top investors in Macedonia ? ROM is also considered a buffer zone from the Albanians. It is not in Greece's interest for you to be wiped off the map. I think this article is misleading.
          Greece will be Macedonia's new best friend. When Greece gives up Aegean Macedonia. We shall be very good friends then . When the same atrocities are committed on your heathen people that you inflicted on my blood and kin, we shall be very good friends. Best friends.
          When Greeks change their names to MACEDONIAN. FORCED. We shall be best friends. When Greeks are denied their basic human rights. Best mates.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR US TO BE BEST FRIENDS. OH PLEASE, WHEN CAN WE PLAY???

Stupid imbecile. Incidentally, Greece is allowed to invest in Macedonia so you idiots dont starve to death
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Trident
            Banned
            • Dec 2010

A lot of naive comments. You ppl are proving my point. When was the last time you have even been in the balkans ?

First off, for countries to establish friendship they usually start with opening diplomatic relations. Then economic relations follow, its been that way since time memorial. Enemies do not trade.

Case in point Greece and Turkey and most recently Greece and Israel. Its not just about making money. Its also to build confidence on the ground. If your a shopkeeper thats trying to make a buck, your not going to care who comes to your business. You will even end up befriending your frequent customers. Thats just how it is.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Greece and Turkey are an excellent example of how diplomatic relations do not reflect the Greek hysteria in relation to Turks. Macedonia and Greece can have diplomatic relations whilst Greeks still have this myth that Macedonians are somehow beneath them.

I would say Macedonia and Greece do not actually have diplomatic relations but still have economic relations. So your comments don't really make sense and you are starting to look like a troll on this forum.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Trident
                Banned
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Greece and Turkey are an excellent example of how diplomatic relations do not reflect the Greek hysteria in relation to Turks. Macedonia and Greece can have diplomatic relations whilst Greeks still have this myth that Macedonians are somehow beneath them.

I would say Macedonia and Greece do not actually have diplomatic relations but still have economic relations. So your comments don't really make sense and you are starting to look like a troll on this forum.
                Actually Greek "hysteria" has died down DUE to economic relations and confidence building measures. Same thing will happen between Greece and Macedonia. Just needs some time.
                Dont know why you would think im trolling. I live in Greece and probably have a clearer picture of whats going on than most ppl here.

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

That argument is so old......Greeks don't invest in Macedonia because they care for the well-being of Macedonians, they invest because the labour is cheaper, they pay the workers peanuts, and they make all the money
                  My aunty works for a Hellarse owned textile Company in Bitola, the owners mistreat the workers beyond believe and pay them 300 Euro a month.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Actually Greek "hysteria" has died down DUE to economic relations and confidence building measures. Same thing will happen between Greece and Macedonia. Just needs some time.
                    Dont know why you would think im trolling. I live in Greece and probably have a clearer picture of whats going on than most ppl here.
                    I have been to Greek occupied Macedonia many times. I know how confused they are over there. You won't need to tell me anything about it Trident. When Greece accepts Macedonia and Macedonians exist to the North and within their own country as ethnic Macedonians, it will set them free .... they will still be poor though.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

RTG if your lawyer said you could win these points...90 percent of what you want...but the last few are dubious to impossible and pursuing them would jeopardise all the first points would you have him shot too…pushing for unification at this time is not possible particularly without a current treaty to back this up.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

I agree with INDIGEN.That it's a forgone conclussion that the politicians are going to capitulate both gruevski & ivanov have stated their position.THe only thing missing is we might as well start calling them traitors.
                        Last edited by George S.; 01-19-2011, 05:26 PM.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          I agree with INDIGEN.That it's a forgone conclussion that the politicians are going to capitulate both gruevski & ivanov have stated their position.THe only thing missing is we might as well start calling them traitors.
                          Ke vidime…ama ako chastis za priznavajneto na Republika Makedonia eden den ke go spomnis Ivanov I Gruevski ili ne.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Ozimak, you speak as if you are privy to some wonderful piece of news. They can drop the republika bit while they are at it
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Ljubanec
                              • Nov 2010

I am not so sceptical..... Why even bother lobbying Syria, Zimbabwe and just recently Bolivia? Though Syria was practically given to us by Greece for conducting a joint combat exercise with Israel, but it still takes effort and $$ to get these countries to recognize us. Why bother with lobbying? It doesn't make sense to say it is a foregone conclusion.

Actually it would be interesting to note how many nations recognized Macedonia under branko.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Ljubanec, The more countries that recognize us the better, it brings joy to all of us when we hear that a country has recognized our name.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X