Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

The post has mysteriously disappeared from FB just when I thought we would get some honest answers - guess not, it's the little things people never forget.

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org

This is absolutely false and completely taken out of context. No further comment.
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-11-2010, 08:29 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      The post has mysteriously disappeared from FB just when I thought we would get some honest answers - guess not, it's the little things people never forget.
      Meto might as well have just left it - I saved the page yesterday.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

What post? The one about the article being "good"?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          What post? The one about the article being "good"?
          That's the one.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Looks like Jason is protecting his pal at our cost - OUR NAME IS OUR NAME!!?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Sadly, I doubt the UMD members are ever informed regarding anti - Macedonian support - FYROM

WMD
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-11-2010, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT
                AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE

----------------

Why don't we see the "CONSTITUTIONAL NAME" of "Commonwealth of Australia" being used here?

If the GRAGJANOIDI and RAMKOVISTI were in charge in Australia we could have the following:

Taxation Office of the Commonwealth of Australia
                Government of the Commonwealth of Australia.

Citizens/citizen or citizens of the Commonwealth of Australia would be used for every and any occasion, regardless of appropriateness, even where resident (in reference to a local suburban area matter) would be more appropriate, and Australians and Australian people would be taboo terminology.

Проверете што ќе се покаже на Гугол за „рече ѓраѓанин ѓраѓанка“ (а1)
                Last edited by indigen; 11-11-2010, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

It just reminded me of some commentary I read a few years ago - can't remember exactly where, but it was along the lines of this guy watching soccer, and no matter who scored a goal, he would jump up and yell, "Да живее Власта на Република Македонија"

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

It just reminded me of some commentary I read a few years ago - can't remember exactly where, but it was along the lines of this guy watching soccer, and no matter who scored a goal, he would jump up and yell, "Да живее Власта на Република Македонија"
                    Frchkovski, Gligorov and Co were the MASTERMINDS of the GRAGJANOIDIZACIJA of Macedonia and Macedonian society and this legacy is continued with by the post-ramkovist political establishment and now enters even greater absurdity.

You can see how pre 1990s Macedonian institutions carry Macedonian identities such MRTV (Makedonska Radio Televizija) and MZ (Makedonski Zheleznici) but all (?) newly created agencies and institutions carry the non-Macedonian (neutral non-national) markers, e.g. ARM (Armija na Republika Makedonija), Vlada na Republika Makedonija, and etc.

------------
                    I saved the following ridiculous examples some time ago:

„За ова, никакви се, катастрофа“, вели граѓанка.

„Можеби тајмингот не е во ред, но да се гради нешто да се остави за нешто за
                    следните поколенија не може да биде лошо“, изјави граѓанин.

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

„Во нашите читанки немаше што е Македонија, на колку дела е поделена, ни криеше
                    чичко Тито“, вели граѓанка.

„И ти учеше факултет во социјализмот, зошто збориш така, сме живееле сите
                    заеднички “, додаде граѓанин.

http://a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=122770

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Sorry dont want to hijack this thread, but what about the word "shiptar"?

We are now even scared/not allowed to use that word in macedonia. When i went there in 2008 i was told to keep my voice down or not say the word shiptar as it is offensive. This was in ohrid were the macedonians greatly out number the shiptars as well.......

Comment

• Dats
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        Sorry dont want to hijack this thread, but what about the word "shiptar"?

We are now even scared/not allowed to use that word in macedonia. When i went there in 2008 i was told to keep my voice down or not say the word shiptar as it is offensive. This was in ohrid were the macedonians greatly out number the shiptars as well.......
                        This is a new one to me I thought they call themselves Shiptars with a Q in there somewhere and those two dots over one of the vowels. Maybe there is another meaning of Shiptar that I don't know about.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

bbs i have to agree with you when iwas inohrid i was saying to my relative shptars are this we should do this to them & they said be careful because there's shptars around.They could get offended & knife you.Also when i went to bitola i was seeeing the nacalnik to give them something,while waiting we started talking bad about the shiptars taking over macedonia.The guy we were talking to was an official and a shptar,he was deeply offended.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post

AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT
                            AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE

----------------

Why don't we see the "CONSTITUTIONAL NAME" of "Commonwealth of Australia" being used here?

If the GRAGJANOIDI and RAMKOVISTI were in charge in Australia we could have the following:

Taxation Office of the Commonwealth of Australia
                            Government of the Commonwealth of Australia.

Citizens/citizen or citizens of the Commonwealth of Australia would be used for every and any occasion, regardless of appropriateness, even where resident (in reference to a local suburban area matter) would be more appropriate, and Australians and Australian people would be taboo terminology.

Проверете што ќе се покаже на Гугол за „рече ѓраѓанин ѓраѓанка“ (а1)
                            Thats exactly right, Indigen.

Our country should be called just Macedonia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Mounting pressure to end Macedonian negotiations with Greece

Mounting pressure to end Macedonian negotiations with Greece
                              SVETLANA JOVANOVSKA

16.11.2010 @ 09:48 CET
                              Macedonia is to break off negotiations with Greece if its national identity continues to be disrespected, media close to the government in Skopje have reported.

The reports echo public anger over the disappearance of the term 'Macedonian' from the European Commission's latest assessment of the Balkan country's progress towards EU integration.

There was no official confirmation of the end of negotiations but members of the ruling Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organisation–Democratic Party for Macedonian National Unity (VMRO-DPMNE) said that the idea was being considered.

Last week, Macedonia noticed that the latest progress report by the European Commission no longer uses the term 'Macedonian'. Instead of mentioning a 'Macedonian language' it refers to a "state language".

This prompted outrage throughout the country. President Gjorgje Ivanov summoned the EU ambassador in Macedonia for an explanation. During a parliamentary debate on the progress report, EU ambassador Erwan Fouere apologised for the use of the term "state language", qualifying it as "a misunderstanding".

There was no change in the commission's policy, which follows recommendations by the United Nations (UN), Mr Fouere said.

"If you ask me what the official language of the country is, I'd say: Macedonian. The EU is not involved in changing the identity of people. Identity is something sacred and it should not be negotiable," Mr Fouere said.

The adjective 'Macedonian' has turned into a particularly difficult stumbling block in Skopje's name dispute with its southern neighbour. Greece is blocking Macedonia's entry into both the EU and Nato by asking it to change its name.

Greece's northern province is called Macedonia and some Greeks from this region identify themselves as 'Macedonian'. Athens would like to make a clear distinction between the names of the Greek region and the independent country.

The dispute has continued since 1995, when both countries signed an interim agreement under UN auspices to search for a permanent solution to the name issue. The agreement stipulates that Macedonia will be referred to as the 'Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia', or FYROM, until a definitive name is found.

So far this has not happened. Skopje would agree to compromise on the name itself but insists on guarantees that its people and language can continue to use the term 'Macedonian'.

Athens insists that a geographical modifier should be erga omnes – used by the whole world including international organisations. Skopje has refused the latter because so far over 120 countries have recognised Macedonia under its constitutional name 'Republic of Macedonia'.

Following Mr Fouere's remark, Macedonian media discovered that the UN has also stopped mentioning a Macedonian language. This prompted reports about an imminent break-up of the talks with Greece unless the term 'Macedonian' is at least re-introduced into official UN terminology.

The foreign ministry in Skopje sent a note to the cabinet of the UN Secretary General demanding that the name of the language be re-introduced.

In the meantime, the Social Democrat opposition has criticised the government's policy, recalling that the term 'Macedonian' had already disappeared from the commission's reports back in 2006 when the conservative VMRO-DPMNE came to power. The opposition said that the government had engaged in unwarranted provocation of Greece by renaming Skopje airport after 'Alexander the Great', the emperor considered by Greece to be a key figure of its historical heritage.

They called on VMRO-DPMNE to solve the name dispute without losing the identity issue. "If they don't know how to do that, than they should resign," said Ljubomir Frckovski, a former Social Democrat presidential candidate.

In the meantime, the protests continue. One partner of the ruling coalition announced a petition to the UN, and activists have declared themselves ready to start a hunger strike. Blogs and social networks are full of negative reactions urging the government to stop negotiating with Greece. The Macedonian Writers Association has launched an appeal for the protection of the Macedonian language and identity.
                              Is there a change in the air?
                              Is Frckovski a piece of shit scum?
                              So many questions, some easy to answer.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X