Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

What gets me is where do these Golden shower Nazi’s think that they are some sort of white Arian race...?

The greeks get mistaken for Arabs in Germany & USA...
    The English get confused from greek and Pakistani’s
    Many couldn’t tell the difference from a greek to a Turk..
    Yet these inbreeds think otherwise....

As Lord Byron has said, "The Greeks lack the capacity to comprehend reality. Every Greek has an exaggerated opinion about Greeks."
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
      • Jun 2011

Hahaha this same guy also thinks Papandreou and all Greek bankers are Jews pretending to be Greek. Seriously after that thing happened with the woman getting slapped there is no way this guy has a reputation in Greece anymore. At least he admits some truth, that there are Greeks who used to be Turks but were baptized into being Greek.

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        I think it would have the opposite effect. Golden Dawn ratings will sky rocket after this.......don't forget we are talking about backward caveman like Greeks here. In the twisted minds of Griks, this will look like strength, passion, don't take shit.....true leadership.

Throughout history, This medieval race have committed unbelievable violence such as smashing babies heads on rocks, decapitations, Torchering and dragging old ladies by their hair, just to name a few.

No difference with mixing a pit bull/mastiff and that of a Albanian/Vlach. Dangerous psychos both of them.
        I think you might have something in common with the people of Golden Dawn

But seriously, we aren't like the Albanians. We don't cause the vast majority of crimes and damage in Macedonia or send guerrilla fighters to kill innocent people on the streets.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

SirGeorge8600

But seriously, we aren't like the Albanians. We don't cause the vast majority of crimes and damage in Macedonia or send guerrilla fighters to kill innocent people on the streets.
          Are you sure about this? I have evidence to the contrary, perhaps you may like to change your views or at the very least the above statement!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

sir george where does the golden showers come into it.is it from the nazi days of showers before they gas people .What's so golden about it?
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
              • Jun 2011

Hm, idk what you're asking. But I do find this party a joke.

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                • Jun 2011

What evidence do you have of the contrary? Yes the Greek military committed assimilation crimes during the Balkan wars against the Macedonian people but I am talking about modern day. The Greek minority in the Rep. of MKD is almost non-existent, where as the Albanian minority is epically huge...I believe there was also a big thread about this "Albanization of Macedonia" started on here by some of your compatriots. Hell even the fishermen that were killed on Easter of this year was done by Albanian gangsters. I have seen how Albanians act in protests and soccer games in Macedonia, they break shit, loot shit, and display hateful banners in another country that isn't theirs. I admit there are some Greeks who are nazionalist retards that would do the same if they were in MKD but I am thankful that they are not.

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                  • Jun 2011

On a separate note I love how the leader of Golden Dawn looks like a Turk but brags about aryanism. Oh the irony. No different than the Iranians who also brag about being aryan. I seriously hope this moron gets shot or something...or better yet guillotined.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
                    I think you might have something in common with the people of Golden Dawn

But seriously,
                    I think you were serious here but to reply to this ludicrous statement, i have nothing in common what so ever. To be disappointed and angry at injustices caused by a nation does not make one a nationalist or Nazi or what ever the Golden Prawns are labelled and justifiably so. The main difference between us two is i just merely expose the injustice, where these prawns and majority of Greeks wish it on me.

we aren't like the Albanians.
                    I'm not touching this one

We don't cause the vast majority of crimes and damage in Macedonia or send guerrilla fighters to kill innocent people on the streets.
                    Well mabe not in Macedonia, but in Greece you have and will. How bad is this George?

Greek Neo Nazi Party says it will hunt Immigrants in Hospitals

In an atmosphere that has become increasingly electric before Greece's crucial election, the far-right Golden Dawn has ratcheted up the rhetoric by threatening to remove immigrants and their children from hospitals and kindergartens.......

We are talking about children here George. A little older than the babies that had there heads smashed against the rocks back in the days of the independence war.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

George, you are nothing like the hateful Greeks described here. But the Greek nation is built upon fostering this kind of hatred. It is obvious to most.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        George, you are nothing like the hateful Greeks described here. But the Greek nation is built upon fostering this kind of hatred. It is obvious to most.
                        Can i just clarify these sentiments are mine aswell....... I am not attacking you personally George and its understandable and natural if you take some offence with the bashings i may throw towards a nation you have ties to. It is hard to swallow critisism just like the many occasions the Republic of Macedonia and Macedonians get critisied (and rightfully so) on many occasions here on MTO and at times by myself aswell. As much as it hurts, i must say the bitter pill is important if we are to move on to better ourselves.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

What evidence do you have of the contrary? Relatives who were killed by non military Greek paid assasins Yes the Greek military committed assimilation crimes during the Balkan wars against the Macedonian people but I am talking about modern day. Then you should have been more specific about which period of time you were referring to! The Greek minority in the Rep. of MKD is almost non-existent, where as the Albanian minority is epically huge...I believe there was also a big thread about this "Albanization of Macedonia" started on here by some of your compatriots. Hell even the fishermen that were killed on Easter of this year was done by Albanian gangsters. I have seen how Albanians act in protests and soccer games in Macedonia, they break shit, loot shit, and display hateful banners in another country that isn't theirs. I admit there are some Greeks who are nazionalist retards that would do the same if they were in MKD but I am thankful that they are not.
                          ......and which country has the greatest amount of Albanians incorporated/assimilated into it? I'll give you a hint.....who was the first President of a state that was created as an independent country around 1832.
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

Greek 'Führer' vows to take Izmir and Blacksea (Pontus) after Istanbul

Yes, you read it correctly. This getting out of hand anymore.

The gypsy leader of neo-nazi Golden Dawn party, gave an oath in front of 10.000s to get Izmir and Blacksea (Pontus) region of Turkey in their Salonika rally for the elections of this Sunday. After expressing his desire to get Istanbul, this time he promised to their supporters to invade Turkey and get Aegean and Blacksea (Pontus as they say) regions too;

The leader of the Greek extreme right-wing Golden Dawn party, Nikos Mihaloliakos, has promised to “take back İzmir" a week after saying his party wanted “Istanbul back."

Mihaloliakos, nicknamed the "Greek Führer," said they would take back Turkey's Black Sea region as well during a party rally yesterday in the city of Thessaloniki, daily Milliyet reported.

"We will take back Istanbul, İzmir and the Black Sea," Mihaloliakos said during the rally while addressing accusations of racism that have been directed at his party. "Yes, we are nationalists and racists. We are not hiding that."

Mihaloliakos also criticized the mayor of Thessaloniki for wanting to name a street after modern Turkey's founder, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, who was born in Thessaloniki in 1881 when the city was still under Ottoman rule.

June/15/2012

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/gre...&NewsCatID=351

I don't know what to say anymore. Ofc they are free to try and give us a reason to destroy the pseudo-hellenic entity. So i invite them to try and i am sure most of the people in Turkey thinks the same.

Comment

• Ramses
                              • Oct 2011

This link is relevent as the title of the post explains my position. Why all of the nazi hate on these forums? Hitler was trying to free Europe from Jewish subversion. Just look at what the Jews did to america, the world economy. And now I that I hear that Makedonia took money from the IMF they are in debt to the jews.

Without international jewry there would be no EU and no euro for the greeks to have lived on all these years.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ramses View Post
                                http://www.prothink.org/2012/06/09/g...oming-to-them/

This link is relevent as the title of the post explains my position. Why all of the nazi hate on these forums? Hitler was trying to free Europe from Jewish subversion. Just look at what the Jews did to america, the world economy. And now I that I hear that Makedonia took money from the IMF they are in debt to the jews.

Without international jewry there would be no EU and no euro for the greeks to have lived on all these years.
                                Ramses, you're pushing your shit up the wrong hill here. We will not tolerate racism and pure BS like what you have just posted. This will be your first and final warning.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X