X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
    Ah, and why is that, in your view? There must be a reason why. You've already stated that they aren't paid stooges, so why would they purposefully wish "vassal" status upon Macedonia? What do they have to gain from that?
    You just claimed to know what a vassal is. Yet here again you have failed to understand the meaning of the word and how it relates to vassals themselves. You're the only weasel here.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Interesting, so instead of answering a question, you simply ask another - "what cause was Bitove fighting for?"

And that's my basic question for you; if Bitove is not fighting for the Macedonian cause, and he's not a paid stooge, then whose interest is he serving, in your view?
      Well, according to that New York Times article he was assisting the Greek cause. As to why he would do that, the only reasons I can think of is that he's stupid, he's a traitor or he thinks he can be a western vassal. You're starting to get very confused, or maybe you're just finding it a little cramped in that corner.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Well, according to that New York Times article he was assisting the Greek cause. As to why he would do that, the only reasons I can think of is that he's stupid, he's a traitor or he thinks he can be a western vassal. You're starting to get very confused, or maybe you're just finding it a little cramped in that corner.
        This moron is taking a shit kicking for UMD shortcomings, EASY target .. LMFAO
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• rujnovino
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Rujnovino, please advise which Diaspora community has led the way for Macedonian Human Rights over the last 50 years.
          There is no leader, no follower, because there is one Diaspora community, and there is one Macedonia. When you engage in this kind of "pissing contest" type of comment, you are seeking to worsen divisions in our community. First, Macedonia was divided at the Treaty of Bucharest, but the people were divided in their minds/mentalities as well - Vardarci, Pirinci, Egejci, and a host of sterotypes applied by one to the other, and vice versa, weakening our cause. Now, the phenomenon is multiplying... we have different communities in different countries that want their own Macedonian diaspora sub-identities, it seems, and competitive/destructive instincts set in, leading some people to make off the cuff comments like yours, which have no basis in fact, just rhetoric. Its counterproductive, Risto, why don't you give it a rest.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

rujnovino, drop your pants and list 5 errors the UMD have made in your opinion. I, could list 500 so 5 is a gift.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

RV,

Perhaps you would not be making such ridiculous posts if you were using your real name. Its easy to just post with a hidden identity and not be responsible for any of your comments. How about you reveal your real identity and then we can see how your tone changes.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                This moron is taking a shit kicking for UMD shortcomings, EASY target .. LMFAO
                And talks about destructive groups to the cause whilst blindly defending the u m d and shitting on aussie macos for their disgust with usa led I a and fa screws in Macedonian sovereignty
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by vangelovski View Post
                  rv,

perhaps you would not be making such ridiculous posts if you were using your real name. Its easy to just post with a hidden identity and not be responsible for any of your comments. How about you reveal your real identity and then we can see how your tone changes.
                  lmfao - dead, what a tough guy - a princess!

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-26-2011, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                    • Jan 2011

What a joke. John Bitove is no dummy, he's obviously passionate about Macedonia, and he has nothing to gain from "vassal" status, or any other conspiracy theories of yours. You don't know what you're talking about. Back in the early 90s, the Republic's mere existence was at stake. President Gligorov made mistakes, but he was doing what he thought he needed to do, to make sure that Macedonia didn't become Bosnia, Part II, and Bitove was generously helping however he could. The different decisions that were ultimately made will be debated forever, but hindsight is 20/20, and your highly selective, biased, disingenuous, decontextualized treatment of very complex historical issues has always suggested a hidden agenda to me.

"Gligorovist", indeed... I'm not even sure what that means, but if Bitove is "Gligorovist", then I just thank God that he's not a "Vangelovski-ist", because then he would have been sitting on his hands all of these years, and spitting poison at his Macedonian brothers, instead of taking action for the Macedonian Cause.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Why, don't you run for UMD president in June? I know why you can't .. hahahaha, abre zaspan eden. Hey, were you born with strings or custom mounted?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

What a joke. John Bitove is no dummy, he's obviously passionate about Macedonia, and he has nothing to gain from "vassal" status, or any other conspiracy theories of yours. You don't know what you're talking about. Back in the early 90s, the Republic's mere existence was at stake. President Gligorov made mistakes, but he was doing what he thought he needed to do, to make sure that Macedonia didn't become Bosnia, Part II, and Bitove was generously helping however he could. The different decisions that were ultimately made will be debated forever, but hindsight is 20/20, and your highly selective, biased, disingenuous, decontextualized treatment of very complex historical issues has always suggested a hidden agenda to me.

"Gligorovist", indeed... I'm not even sure what that means, but if Bitove is "Gligorovist", then I just thank God that he's not a "Vangelovski-ist", because then he would have been sitting on his hands all of these years, and spitting poison at his Macedonian brothers, instead of taking action for the Macedonian Cause.
                        Another retarded response. I don't need 20/20 hindsight to know what Gligorov was doing back then was wrong and treasonous. Most Australian Macedonians and a significant number of Macedonians within the republic made it clear at the time. Just like we are making clear Gruevski's treasonous policies now. But I suppose an ideologically challenged individual like yourself will need to wait 20 years to see that and then you'll still support and apologise for his mistakes anyway.

On this Bosnia II business, more Gligorovist rubbish. Foresaking freedom and natural rights just in order to avoid war is a perversion of the natural order.

How exactly was Bitove "helping" by paying a lobbyist to convince the US that Macedonia was willing to compromise on its name? How can that ever be a good idea, with or without "20/20 hindsight"?

Your own treasonous views are now coming to light. After these latest comments, it appears that you do support the Interim Accord after all. So indeed, you have not contradicted yourself - you support UMD because you agree with their support for the IA.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Your own treasonous views are now coming to light. After these latest comments, it appears that you do support the Interim Accord after all.
                          This moron is reckless and not a peep from his masters!

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

RV, What has Bitove done, nobody seems to have a definitive answer to this question.
                            You appear to be defending him and his actions with great vigour and conviction, that one would assume that you're quite intimate with Bitove's actions relating to the Macedonian cause, care to elaborate ?

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Amen ! This boozo plays round the mulberry bush and has shown his treasonous anti cause views . Admin should bugger him off along with u m d who in the last 2 years have shown where their allegiances Dont lie , have had ample opportunities to redeem themselves and sweat over their member paid trips . Wanting new name for Macedonia , not supporting the human rights askef with their campaigns , not listening to the diaspora in their fight for sovereignty and working their agendas and allegiances to yankee doodie annihilation of Macedonian sovereignty . A hero award to vino u m d have another tool
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

instead of taking action for the Macedonian Cause.
                                How do you define the Macedonian Cause RV?
                                How does the UMetoD define it?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X