• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Liar,

Can you quote me where I say that the Macedonian language I speak does not belong the Slavic linguistic group? Get off the drugs.

If you were next to me, I would drive my fist into your head because I am completely fed up with the cyclic arguments you and your cohorts seem to continuously repeat every few days, it's like you have the memory of a fish, a stupid one at that. For the last time, and I do mean last because if I ever have to repeat this to you it will be the last message you read here as a member, Serbian and Croatian are almost identical, they are different nations, Slovak and Czech the same, Russians and Ukranians the same, your argument hold absolutely no water as your knowledge of the Slavic languages is about as sharp as that of the Macedonians. You're a tool, like a programmed robot designated to repeat pathetic arguments that were destroyed years ago by Macedonian school kids.

The Slavic name only properly spread out in the 6th-9th centuries, and it became a blanket term to refer to all of the people who spoke a related tongue, such as Macedonians, Thracians, Illyrians, etc.
    Demos, read this last point by SoM.

The term "Slav" was coined at some later stage in history to refer to the language spoken by Thracians, Illyrians, Macedonians, Scythians, Dacians ....etc.

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Captain Evans's report, August 1944

In August 1944 a group of Greek Andartes attacked the Macedonian village of Chereshnica. There were 300 Macedonians taken prisoner, and the ELAS commander gave the order not to shoot them all, but rather to kill them one by one, by the knife. (presumably by slitting their throats. )
      Source: Rossos, Andrew., 'The Macedonians of Aegean Macedonia: A British Officer's Report, 1944' in The Slavonic and East European Review, Vol. 69, No. 2 (Apr., 1991), pp.299-300

Comment

Working...
      X