Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lvintra
    • Jan 2009

Crimes commited dy Greek? Have you got proofs?Can i wright what ever i want in this forum?

Comment

• Sarafot
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lvintra View Post
      Crimes commited dy Greek? Have you got proofs?Can i wright what ever i want in this forum?
      You should read first rules and regulations for greek members, Demos is on your side ask him,he is here for a quite a time!
      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

My closest people have lived these crimes.
        Ivintra, please read our rules before you decide to comment in our home.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sarafot
          • Dec 2008

I suport you bros egejci!I was baned from eng wiki for 4 months for article about greek genocid aginst Macedonians,the big head Administrator who deside about that, some MORESHI guy,maybe he was MDŽIRI ,who knows.

I will suport any Macedonian in the world who is ČESTEN,POŠTEN i DOSTOJEN.
          Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

try....
            and see how far you will go.

But let me make this clear for you, you will get 1 warning after that you will be banned, if you disrespect my people, language or country.

Katalaves file mou?
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Thorvald
              • Jan 2009

Are you denying them?

Just like many Polish chauvenists deny their hatred and warcrimes against ethnic-Germans after WWII?

If you wish to justified history, then you must recognize the ethnic cleansing, or are ''Greeks'' suddenly angels? Buddy, all of Europe there were ethnic cleansings and massmurders, and you bunch of people aren't an exception.
              https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
              European preservation

Comment

• Sarafot
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
                Are you denying them?

Just like many Polish chauvenists deny their hatred and warcrimes against ethnic-Germans after WWII?

If you wish to justified history, then you must recognize the ethnic cleansing, or are ''Greeks'' suddenly angels? Buddy, all of Europe there were ethnic cleansings and massmurders, and you bunch of people aren't an exception.
                That is why evry body admire Germans(Deutch),they made a mistake and admited and apolgise to all,and then there is no hot blod!!

Comment

• Venom
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                  Lion,

When the Slavs migrated to the Balkans, they tried to push the Hellenic nation to the Sea. Our northern borders were being flooded by Slavic tribes. So of course we had to cleanse those areas out at some point in our history and push the Slav invaders back.

Did you think we were just going to sit back and allow our lands to be flooded by foreigners, speaking a foreign tongue?
                  When did the slavs migrate to the Balkans? Can you say it is 100% undeniable they did?

Why did the slavs stop at the magical greek border than is less than 100 years old?
                  S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Demos
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                    When did the slavs migrate to the Balkans? Can you say it is 100% undeniable they did?

Why did the slavs stop at the magical greek border than is less than 100 years old?
                    Venom,

If the Slavs never migrated to the Balkans and you're a "native", then tell me how the hell is it that you're speaking a language which belongs to the Slavic linguistic group and have the same mother tongue in common with a Russian guy living past the Ural mountains thousands of klm away?

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

demos stop parading your ignorance around on this forum, its not who we are that debatable its how albanians like you became greeks thanks to ludwig the mads magic potions.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Venom,

If the Slavs never migrated to the Balkans and you're a "native", then tell me how the hell is it that you're speaking a language which belongs to the Slavic linguistic group and have the same mother tongue in common with a Russian guy living past the Ural mountains thousands of klm away?
                        Ummm, we gave them a written language to copy from.
                        And ... truth be said ... they still can't pronounce things correctly.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Demos, how the hell can you keep claiming something and then dodging the questions afterwards?

Show us a document which you think proves a migration that realistically corroborates the expanse of Slavic languages in Europe and Asia today. I am interested in such evidence as I find it lacking.

Show us a document that proves the original homeland of the Slavic languages was somewhere behind the Carpathians as you all claim. We are interested in such evidence as we find it lacking.

Show us these documents, or shut your mouth with these endless lies.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Demos
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Demos, how the hell can you keep claiming something and then dodging the questions afterwards?

Show us a document which you think proves a migration that realistically corroborates the expanse of Slavic languages in Europe and Asia today. I am interested in such evidence as I find it lacking.

Show us a document that proves the original homeland of the Slavic languages was somewhere behind the Carpathians as you all claim. We are interested in such evidence as we find it lacking.

Show us these documents, or shut your mouth with these endless lies.
                            SoM,

Are you a clown or are you trying to hide behind your finger? Are you denying that the language you speak is Slavic?

Look it up and stop playing games. Also explain how the Bulgarians understand everything you say, since you claim to speak a different language. If the Slavs, existed in the Balkans then the Greeks and Romans would have wrote about them numerous times just like they did about the Illyrians, Scythians, Thracians, Paeonians, Dacians etc.

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

Originally Posted by Thorvald
                              Are you denying them?

That is why evry body admire Germans(Deutch),they made a mistake and admited and apolgise to all,and then there is no hot blod!!
                              well said both of you guys, unlike the wannabbes the germans are real and know who they are they dont pretend to be what they are not. they also have the courage and wisdom to accept and rectify their mistakes. every nation makes mistakes the quality of its people is in how they respond to their history and their mistakes.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

SoM,

Are you a clown or are you trying to hide behind your finger? Are you denying that the language you speak is Slavic?

Look it up and stop playing games. Also explain how the Bulgarians understand everything you say, since you claim to speak a different language. If the Slavs, existed in the Balkans then the Greeks and Romans would have wrote about them numerous times just like they did about the Illyrians, Scythians, Thracians, Paeonians, Dacians etc.
                                Liar,

Can you quote me where I say that the Macedonian language I speak does not belong the Slavic linguistic group? Get off the drugs.

If you were next to me, I would drive my fist into your head because I am completely fed up with the cyclic arguments you and your cohorts seem to continuously repeat every few days, it's like you have the memory of a fish, a stupid one at that. For the last time, and I do mean last because if I ever have to repeat this to you it will be the last message you read here as a member, Serbian and Croatian are almost identical, they are different nations, Slovak and Czech the same, Russians and Ukranians the same, your argument hold absolutely no water as your knowledge of the Slavic languages is about as sharp as that of the Macedonians. You're a tool, like a programmed robot designated to repeat pathetic arguments that were destroyed years ago by Macedonian school kids.

The Slavic name only properly spread out in the 6th-9th centuries, and it became a blanket term to refer to all of the people who spoke a related tongue, such as Macedonians, Thracians, Illyrians, etc.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X