Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

the stupidity of Greeks, as if we would have ayone that is an administrator that is not Macedonian, gee they are thick!

Budali
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
      the stupidity of Greeks, as if we would have ayone that is an administrator that is not Macedonian, gee they are thick!

Budali
      well, i agree on the "stupidity" part, but have to disagree about the other :P

i would have modern Greek or any other nationality as Admin on my site

his stupidity is in something else...

he tried to play smartass, targeting on Daskalot´s nick, probably in his ignorance convinced Daskal(os) is a Greek Word.

Daskal

Da-as-akal

Da = Dam, Dadam, eng. give, giving
      as = jas, eng. me
      akal, ak´l = brain/knowledge/wisdom/experiance

Jas ti Davam Akal
      I am givin you brain/knowledge/wisdom/experiance

I am TEACHING you

its the same with Uka-Tel (Uchitel)

@ those who will ask myself or themself, how i come from

Da-s-kal
      to
      Da-as-akal

i will only say:

zt vk

@Daskalot: Daskaleeee, utepa go garcheto
      Last edited by Serdarot; 06-18-2010, 05:54 AM.
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Interesting concept, not having a Maco as an administrator
        Serdarot, I really enjoy reading your posts batko
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
          Interesting concept, not having a Maco as an administrator
          well, not exactly the place for it, but it is somehow connected, it will be clear with the development of this and some other treads...

I don´t know what to think & say when i listen some people, mostly "EU" hypocrits, when they speak about "co-existence", couse i didn´t "co-existed" with the "others", but we all existed together. (paste tense couse i don´t live there more than 10 years )

With such kind of philosophy and such terms like those idiots "preach", and our idiots who are selling themself (like the Soros clawns, many "reporters" and "experts" and other scam), and those who are naive enough to fall on some "sweet" words, we suppose to live "eden pokraj drug", "one NEXT to other", "one BESIDE the other", one ON SIDE with another, but NOT together...

So why not even modern Greek Admin on some my site, solong he is accepting me as Macedonian, and do his job (or "job")...

Sooner or later we will have to understand that no metter of the past, we exist ONE NEXT to OTHER, and we should start exist together

When we understand that, no false myths will be needed to justify creation of "puppet state(s)", a place that will serve as a base to share German , English, French and other west-european influence and serve their, west-european interests.

Modern Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Kosovo, even modern Turkey, they are all created by west europe, as places to serve their interests.

More and more borders, more and more new-born, artificial separations, no metter what ground, from regional, national, religious, sport, "music scene", political, mobile operator, drug used, car drived, etc...

It is time to stop the separations, and start to integrate, to make fusion

That is why examples like Skara / Izgara / σχάρα are needed, and have to be presented, yes, we are mixed, yes, we are natives, or maybe "you" are native, or "they"???

SOMEONE is surely native, but no metter of that, we have to exist together.

Couse the "co-existance" brought nothing good, in the last 2XXX years

Serdarot, I really enjoy reading your posts batko

I get "proliv" when i listen to Frchkovski´s, Crvenkovski´s and Georgievski´s Demagogy... and all in that style... (specialy Gligorov´s statement about the Ancient Macedonians, Aleksandro and the Slavs... )

If they don´t know the Macedonian hI-story , sho stori-a Makedoni, Makedonska I-Storia, if they don´t understand Makedonska dUma mUdra, i glas-oi / glos(i) , if they don´t know how our ancestors survived all this Centuries, they can ask, surely someone will tell them.

Bratot:
          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
            he tried to play smartass, targeting on Daskalot´s nick, probably in his ignorance convinced Daskal(os) is a Greek Word.

I admit that when i first subscribed to this forum, I sent a personal message to Daskalot and asked him if he is Turkish because D(t)as-kale in Turkish means "Stone castle"

Modern Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Kosovo, even modern Turkey, they are all created by west europe, as places to serve their interests.

Sorry Serdarot but i cannot accept this statement about Turkey. If you read our history between 1914-1923, you will see that Turkey is created against the will of western powers. Western powers wanted to destroy turkey completely but they failed to do so.

But yes, they always tried to lure Turkey to serve for their interests when they accepted that they wont be able to destroy us.
            Last edited by Onur; 06-18-2010, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Onur, Daskal means teacher, but its an old version of this word.

Similar to Chakmak and Zapalka

We have a Kale in Skopje, Its just above the stone bridge. It was built by the Ottoman Turks and used as a dungeon.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                Sorry Serdarot but i cannot accept this statement about Turkey. If you read our history between 1914-1923, you will see that Turkey is created against the will of western powers. Western powers wanted to destroy turkey completely but they failed to do so.
                /offtopik:

i dont agree they wanted to destroy it completely, from simple reason in that case they would make place for creation of another Big State - Empire on those waste teritories the Ottoman Empire had, and the West-Europeans would have to handle with the extrem Muslims and other Radicals for themself.

They simply "shreded" it to what is today, and converted it to puppet state.

Look on the facts, not on the emotions

Turkey is in NATO, and the oficials in Ankara are supporting the West-European & American Policy and Interests...

of course, also this "small" Turkey is a powerfull land, that some day will get out of the west-europan / american control.

It is writen in some Holy Muslim Cripts, Hadhits (or what is their name)... that some Muslim´s, probably from Turkey and Persia Region, will unite with the non-Muslims from the neighbouring regions, and defeat the servents of the Sheitan (Devil), the Dzedal / Djedal (the one-eyed) , his colaborators, and other...

but way tooooooooooo much offtopik with such thema´s, let debate that in some other topic...
                ---------------------

/ontopik

we should remember Plato(n) and other sources.

when the Ancient Greeks were creating their language, they borrowed many words from the neighbors. From the NATIVES, from those who were there BEFORE they, the Ancient Greeks were created.

Pyr and Udor are NOT Greek.

Pyr = Fire

it is PRE-greek, older than the Ancient Greeks.

what is Pirustia?
                Bratot:

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

[QUOTE=Serdarot;60127]/offtopik:

i dont agree they wanted to destroy it completely, from simple reason in that case they would make place for creation of another Big State - Empire on those waste teritories the Ottoman Empire had, and the West-Europeans would have to handle with the extrem Muslims and other Radicals for themself.

They simply "shreded" it to what is today, and converted it to puppet state.

Look on the facts, not on the emotions

Turkey is in NATO, and the oficials in Ankara are supporting the West-European & American Policy and Interests...

of course, also this "small" Turkey is a powerfull land, that some day will get out of the west-europan / american control.

It is writen in some Holy Muslim Cripts, Hadhits (or what is their name)... that some Muslim´s, probably from Turkey and Persia Region, will unite with the non-Muslims from the neighbouring regions, and defeat the servents of the Sheitan (Devil), the Dzedal / Djedal (the one-eyed) , his colaborators, and other...

but way tooooooooooo much offtopik with such thema´s, let debate that in some other topic...
                  ---------------------

/ontopik

we should remember Plato(n) and other sources.

when the Ancient Greeks were creating their language, they borrowed many words from the neighbors. From the NATIVES, from those who were there BEFORE they, the Ancient Greeks were created.

Pyr and Udor are NOT Greek.

Pyr = Fire

it is PRE-greek, older than the Ancient Greeks.

what is Pirustia?[/QUOTE

illyrian districts such as Delmatia, Liburnia, Ardiaea, Pirustia, Breucia
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                  - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post

illyrian districts such as Delmatia, Liburnia, Ardiaea, Pirustia, Breucia
                    the third result on google, nice one

was not ment that "pirustia", but one object... my mistake i was not more precize

i´ll wait for some more answers and post my "excursion" later

p.s.

i wanted to post some material about Af-rodita, but i checked and noticed i already posted enough material about that word on this thread, posting more is for now not necessary

first the already posted has to be "consumed" and digested

later we will speak about "Af = Fa = Va", the connection with Fa-lus and Va-gina, etc etc...
                    Bratot:

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                      I admit that when i first subscribed to this forum, I sent a personal message to Daskalot and asked him if he is Turkish because D(t)as-kale in Turkish means "Stone castle"
                      I always thought "Daskal" was an Ottoman Turkish word for "teacher".
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Serdarot
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        I always thought "Daskal" was an Ottoman Turkish word for "teacher".
                        let work on "zt vk"

yellow wolf = zolt volk

in many Macedonian Dialects we have "ж`т" / "zh´t" for zholto / yellow
                        in many Macedonian Dialects we have "в`к" / "v´k" for volk / wolf

so if you analize on "first level":

Das-kal
                        Das-akal

Das = da(j)s , dais, dades, eng. "to give" ; "give in present"
                        akal = ??? akal?

that is already enough.

if you go further, you will find that the Das- is actualy Da As , Da Az, Dam (j)as, (eng. I give - Give I, I give you a present...)

As - Az is used in many Macedonian Dialects, and only couse the Bulgarians addopted it, doesn´t mean we have to "disown" / deny connections with it.

As - Az is today´s jAs (eng. me)

Also in the Glagolica, "Az" is from the Macedonian "Az" = eng. "Me" , from Simple Reason the Bulgarians NEVER Captured Solun, and Kiril and Metodia could be Macedonians or Jews, and it is known they were NOT Jews...

About the "deeper" meaning of "ak´l - akal" , we can ask the "Na´akali" from the lost MU civilization

ke odam da akam sea, mozi ke soberam akal. samo da ne se aknam negde, ili nekoj aknat da ne me akni, ko sho me akna pred 1 mesec.

ak´l, akal = brain, knowledge, wisdom, WORK(ed), traveled, made something
                        akna = udri, tresna ; eng. blow, strike, hit, beat, stroke, knock, punch
                        aknat = udren, tresnat, mavnat; eng. punched, knocked (in the brain), damaged, from Car, etc...

we dont need some our aka(L)-demik to understand that ak-cia has nothing to do with CIA, but with AKA, (eng. action, work, movement, motion etc.)

Every Action Starts with a Thought...

So, beside

Akal i Akal = he thought and he thought, or he worked and he worked

we have also...

Akal i Akal = he thought and he worked

or

if akal = skital, shetal ; eng. traveled, walked;

than

Akal i Akal = he thought and he walked

more to come
                        Bratot:

Comment

• Serdarot
                          • Feb 2010

Milo-drag
                          Blago-rodna
                          Bog-dan(a)
                          Bozi-dar
                          Bogo-ljub
                          Bogo-mir
                          Ljubo-mir
                          Mir-Jana
                          Sitni-koski
                          Pechi-jarevski
                          / Pechi-pajkovski
                          Pop- XYZ (Pop-Trajkov etc)
                          XYZ-popov (Kara-popov etc)
                          (h)Adji- XYZ (Adji-petrov etc)

Domakjin , Doma-chin(i)

he is doing it at / for - his home / family

he is not "Rasturi-kukja" , he is "Domaj-chin" (Rasturi-kukja is opposite of Domakjin)

Bogo-Javlenie

Pol-godie (polu-godie, eng. "half year")

So, to come closer to Daskal, some profesions...

Staklo-Rezhach
                          Drvo-Sechach
                          Kameno-klesach

Pozhar-Nika-r (Nika, Nike, Nyke, the Macedonian Goddess )
                          Knigo-vezec

etc...

mostly describing the "ownership", purpose / role / "work", "motion" , action done.

but very often are consisted of more words, having "complex" meaning

So, beside "Markov" , we also have Bel-Djigerov and beside "Pop" (eng. "Priest"), we also have Uchitel (ukatel, uka-del(ach) ; eng. teacher) , and we have Daskal (Da-as-akal, eng. Teacher)

how come / why more words for Teacher?

for the same reason we have Profesor, Primarius, Doctor of Sciences, Magister, Pedagog, Literat, Gramatik, drn drn, bla bla...

to describe the rang, purpose, job made, role in society...

btw...

Teacher also have "slavic" roots - connections. it comes from Teach.

it is pronounced "Ti-cha" (connected with "ci-ti-ra" and "chi-ta", and with dekan, etc)

= Ti Ucha(m), Te Ucha(m) , Te Uka(m), also Ti Da(m)

Te ach (-er)
                          Te ak
                          Te ak(L)
                          Te Uk(a)
                          Ti Uk (a)
                          Ti aka
                          Ti ka

teacher (should) spread / give knowledge...

matema-TI-KA
                          aritme-TI-KA
                          gene-TI-Ka
                          energe-Ti-Ka

sho da ti Ka-zham

koga ti Ka-zham, neshto ti Dam

tika vo glata?

with speach we change informations...

in "Ka-" there are "informations gathered", experiance, thoughts...

a-KA-L

Ka-Li-Grafi(-a)

KA = knowledge, informations, thoughts etc.
                          Li = pour, shed, etc.
                          Grafi = mkd. gravi(ra) , eng. engraved

knowledge - informations - thoughts shared with help of "Grafi" and Daskali

greetings
                          Bratot:

Comment

• thessalo-niki
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2010

Daskalos-Kravatos

Hello again,

Daskalos
                            Verb: didasko (=to teach) (same in ancient and modern Greek)
                            Nouns: didaskalos, daskalos (=teacher), didaskalia –didahi (=teaching), didagma (=lesson), didaskalion (=school)
                            Adjectives: didaktikos (=didactic), didaskalikos (e.g. didaskaliki omospondia= federation of teachers)
                            In modern Greek daskalos is used for Elementary teachers. Didaskalos sounds too significant and usually means great teacher, philosopher (e.g. I think it is used for Jesus in the Bible). While many believe that daskalos is the Modern shortened version of an ancient word (didaskalos) it is not so. Both words appear in Homeric poems (e.g. in Hymn to Hermes)
                            At first, I wrongly thought that the verb didasko comes from root verbs dido (=to give) + asko (=to train, to ask). Yet, it doesn’t. Instead, according to linguists, it is related to Homeric pre-classical words as daine (=to learn), dinea (=counsel)
                            Also, the modern Greek verb daskalevo (=to teach, to coach) has taken a more narrow meaning (=to talk someone into doing something, to brainwash)
                            Famous phrases: Girasko aei didaskomenos [=I’m aging, (yet) never stop learning] by Solon

Kravatos
                            Nouns: kravatos (=bed, ancient Common Greek, contribution from ancient Macedonian), klini (=bed, ancient Greek, Attic), kliniris- krevatomenos (=sick in bed), kliniki (=clinic)
                            Adjectives: klinikos (=clinical)
                            In Modern Greek the word krevati (spelled also as krevvati, coming from kravatos) is commonly used for bed (kanei kalo krevati= she’s good in bed). The word klini is also used (in its ancient form) but sounds rather poetic.
                            The word kravatos appears in the famous Bible phrase “Aron ton kravaton sou kai peripatei” (Arise, pick up your bed and walk) told by Jesus to the cured cripple.

@ Daskal: daj mu vreme, da imame so koj da debatirame na nekoi temi, te molam nemoj da go baniras odma, osven ako ne pocni da vregja
                            Thanks for the support.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by thessalo-niki
                              Kravatos
                              Nouns: kravatos (=bed, ancient Common Greek, contribution from ancient Macedonian), klini (=bed, ancient Greek, Attic), kliniris- krevatomenos (=sick in bed), kliniki (=clinic)
                              Adjectives: klinikos (=clinical)
                              In Modern Greek the word krevati (spelled also as krevvati, coming from kravatos) is commonly used for bed (kanei kalo krevati= she’s good in bed). The word klini is also used (in its ancient form) but sounds rather poetic.
                              The word kravatos appears in the famous Bible phrase “Aron ton kravaton sou kai peripatei” (Arise, pick up your bed and walk) told by Jesus to the cured cripple.
                              Yep. I can't see how 'klini' is connected to 'krevati', and I don't think I will take your word for it alone. What is the origin of the word? What did it originally come from? Is 'klini' more probable that a Macedonian word like 'krevai' which means to carry?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Serdarot
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by thessalo-niki View Post
                                Hello again,

Daskalos
                                In modern Greek daskalos is used for Elementary teachers. Didaskalos sounds too significant and usually means great teacher, philosopher (e.g. I think it is used for Jesus in the Bible). While many believe that daskalos is the Modern shortened version of an ancient word (didaskalos) it is not so. Both words appear in Homeric poems (e.g. in Hymn to Hermes)
                                i wrote above about the usage of diferent words (similar or not is irelevant) to "mark" the diference in "rangs, position in society or some organization.

also i mentioned some Linguistic (NATURAL, not made by Koneski ) rulz of the Macedonian Language, like "izednacuvanje po zvucnost" (equaling by sound), letters changing the places in the word, etc...

i guess you need to understand Macedonian very good to understand how simply it is.

Da = Dai, Dava, Davai, Davaine (eng. give, present)

since pre-Homeric times

and "-skal" -> skol - skola (eng. school, place to learn, also knowledge)

that is definitly connected with A´kl (Akal)

At first, I wrongly thought that the verb didasko comes from root verbs dido (=to give) + asko (=to train, to ask). Yet, it doesn’t. Instead, according to linguists, it is related to Homeric pre-classical words as daine (=to learn), dinea (=counsel)
                                da´aine ak´l so sila ne biva = you can not teeach, you can not give (to) someone with violence, against his own will.
                                Bratot:

Comment

Working...
                                X