X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Thanks sf, that is my gut feeling too.
    Either way, it won't hurt to visit the Cause from time to time.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Well, I would hate to think the Cause can never be updated. But it certainly is quite close. I think we need to read the entire thread one more time and see if anything solid has been left out.
      It is time we have a single document that can be referred to. I read the entire thread again before my previous post, that is what prompted me to bring the thread back to life. I think we've pretty much covered everything, so I will put it up on a new locked thread later on in the day, we can always change it based on suggestions made here if required.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

the tinkering of the name from macedonia to republic of macedonia MUST BE STOPPED.we are simply Macedonians & stop tinkering with our name!
        Also stop negotiating our identity which is Macedonia.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• kykypajko
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

A cause should have a course of action.......

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

The course of action needs to be realistic, logical, effective, and have identified deliverables. We all know what is required, but this is a process which needs to be thought through and adequately planned with the right people involved (and by right people I mean those that aren't ideologically compromised, not those that entertain guests on cheese and cracker boat cruises using funds donated by Macedonians for the Macedonian Cause). Unfortunately, your 'course of action' at the moment is limited to a mere petition with a sprinkle of zeal, glad to see you only now realising that "something needs to be done".
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• kykypajko
              Banned
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              The course of action needs to be realistic, logical, effective, and have identified deliverables. We all know what is required, but this is a process which needs to be thought through and adequately planned with the right people involved (and by right people I mean those that aren't ideologically compromised, not those that entertain guests on cheese and cracker boat cruises using funds donated by Macedonians for the Macedonian Cause). Unfortunately, your 'course of action' at the moment is limited to a mere petition with a sprinkle of zeal, glad to see you only now realising that "something needs to be done".
              SoM, if you're looking for people who haven't been ideologically compromised, then you'll find about 10 of you on MTO. the reality is that you sometimes have to work with people you don't always agree with.

and its important to get a large number of groups together b/c none of them are going to stick their necks out on their own

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Kuku, there are much more than 10, open your eyes and realise that if certain 'people' can't agree with the Macedonian Cause as defined by the MTO, then there shall be no collaboration. The time for distinguising the compromised from the uncompromised came long ago.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Macedonians are compromising & tolerant people.We should learn not to be so compromising & tolerant because that's what our enemies want so that they can destroy us.Stop compromising & stop tolerating the bullhit dished out to you by other countries like greece.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                    This thread is solely devoted to our combined efforts in defining the Macedonian Cause. Please post your feedback, additions and changes in this thread. The moderators will edit this first post to include your changes until we have all agreed on a complete, perfect, unwavering and timeless definition of the Macedonian Cause.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Macedonian Cause

Ensuring the Republic of Macedonia is a free, independent, democratic and sovereign state; is the nation-state of the Macedonian people, culture, language and identity; is the home of all its citizens to which it guarantees all internationally recognised freedoms and rights.

Ensuring the Republic of Macedonia is a safe, stable, economically prosperous and abundant state, which cares and provides for the health and well-being of all its citizens; and provides all its citizens with opportunities for finding love, establishing a family, higher education, personal development, economic prosperity and the overall pursuit of happiness.

Ensuring the absolute recognition, acknowledgement and acceptance by the International Community of the;

1) national, ethno-cultural and historic name of Macedonia,
                    2) Macedonian people, language and identity
                    3) Macedonian culture, symbols and folklore
                    4) Macedonian ancestry, heritage and history in its entirety
                    5) Macedonian Orthodox Church

Securing recognition by the International Community of the tragedies endured by the Macedonian people, of the division of Macedonia with the signing of the Treaty of Bucharest on August 10, 1913, and the genocide committed against the Macedonian people at the hands of the Greek, Bulgarian and Serbian states and churches during the 19th and 20th centuries.

Securing the abolishment of any existing laws, regulations and acts that discriminate against the Macedonian people, in any of the countries of the International Community where such laws, regulations and acts exist; thereby ensuring the freedom for Macedonians to practice their culture, language and religious faiths in all the countries of the International Community without hindrance.

The end of self-discrimination of Macedonians and the empowerment of the Macedonian people to liberate themselves from enslaved or victim mindsets and the instilment of deep-rooted national, cultural, linguistic and historical pride of all that is being a Macedonian.

The recognition of the Macedonian minorities in the neighbouring states of the Republic of Macedonia as well as the respect for the Rights and Freedoms of the Macedonian minorities, as provided by the United Nations Charter and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

The full and unreserved respect of, and the support for, the Rights of all people of non-Macedonian descent living in Macedonia and around the world, who share a reciprocal full and unreserved respect for the Macedonian people, their homeland and their state.

The cultural unification and solidarity of the Macedonian people living in all parts of Macedonia; the Republic of Macedonia, Aegean Macedonia, Pirin Macedonia, Mala Prespa & Golo Brdo and Gora, as well as Macedonians throughout the world.

The unity of all Macedonians in the Republic of Macedonia and throughout the world, on the principles, objectives and achievement of the Macedonian cause as outlined by its definition in this document.

One word(s) we are missing in the Cause, which can be used more than once in my opinion, are Protect, Protection, Protecting.

Also what do you all think about adding the word Traditions in here:

Ensuring the absolute recognition, acknowledgement, protection, and acceptance by the International Community of the;

1) national, ethno-cultural and historic name of Macedonia,
                    2) Macedonian people, language and identity
                    3) Macedonian culture, traditions, symbols and folklore
                    4) Macedonian ancestry, heritage and history in its entirety
                    5) Macedonian Orthodox Church

Here are a few definitions of Tradition - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tradition
                    Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 12-02-2010, 05:06 PM.
                    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      It is time we have a single document that can be referred to. I read the entire thread again before my previous post, that is what prompted me to bring the thread back to life. I think we've pretty much covered everything, so I will put it up on a new locked thread later on in the day, we can always change it based on suggestions made here if required.
                      I have one SoM and I believe due to the current political climate in Macedonia it needs to be part of the Cause.

To protect, inform, and educate Macedonia and its citizens from acts of treason from any government official, body, party, or influential persons or organizations that promote and utilize the Ohrid Framework Agreement and negotiate the name, identity, and culture of Macedonia and the Macedonians.

If not something like this then something to the effect of what is written above.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post

Protect, Protection, Protecting.
                        Abre, TM that's not how I stated it before .. PPP

- Protect
                        - Promote
                        - Preserve

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

The 3 P's is all good for me Mak Kafana!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Ensuring the Republic of Macedonia is a safe, stable, economically prosperous and abundant state, which cares and provides for the health and well-being of all its citizens; and provides all its citizens with opportunities for finding love, establishing a family, higher education, personal development, economic prosperity and the overall pursuit of happiness.
                            Is the Macedonian Cause committed to ensuring Macedonia is safe? Or is this a secondary issue?

I ask this because insisting on "safety" may well be in direct opposition to what the cause is about. Both NATO and the EU are suggesting EXTREME levels of safety for Macedonia at the expense of our identity. Let me know your thoughts.

Perhaps it is time to re-visit the Cause and think about what you feel we have and should be fighting for.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Guys this must sound silly but can we include "don't negiotiate your identity" in the cause.Ithink it would be called self preservation.Also why are we ready to give in to greece to compromise anything macedonian.Why not hold steadfast to what we have & be unwavering.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Serdarot
                                • Feb 2010

Ima na Makedonski, PREDLOGOV za Makedonska Kauza?
                                Bratot:
                                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
                                X