greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonin
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Yiftoi View Post
    Good to see that you are recognizing more than one type of Macedonian.
    With regard to your suggestion, what would you call a Bulgarian Macedonian who lives in Canada?
    Glad to see you are happy about me recognizing another type of Macedonians, but you still did not make it clear that you recognize ETHNIC or if you prefer MACEDONIAN MACEDONIANS, make your stance there.

As for your concern about the Macedonian Bulgarians in Canada, they can choose what they want to call them, but I would use:
    Canadian Macedonian Bulgarian

And, will you spread the word to Bakogakis and Karaman the turk?

From now on we call our self ETHNIC MACEDONIANS,NATIVE MACEDONIANS or MACEDONIAN MACEDONIANS and you recognize and accept that!

Deal? Will you comply?
    Last edited by makedonin; 04-06-2009, 07:09 AM.
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Yiftoi
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I would call them a Bulgarian Canadian ... which is what they would call themselves. (ethnicity + nationality)
      Stop kidding yourself about any other options.
      So a Grekoman would be a Greek Macedonian (ethnicity + nationality). Is this correct...(throws life jacket to Risto)

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

No one is disputing that you are Macedonians.
        What I am saying is that there are more than just you.
        This is what you cannot accept.
        You appear to dispute our identity in a somewhat naughty way.

I have never EVER met a Greek or a Bulgarian who described themselves simply as Macedonian. Over the last 20 years I have heard some Greeks say they are Macedonians but are VERY quick to add Greek in there somewhere. So it would appear they really have a strong need for the additional descriptors. And rightly so.

Ethnic Macedonian on the other hand have no need whatsoever for the additions to the title. We are simply Macedonians.

But seriously, this is like a debate I have with old people about communism ... you know ... irrelevant. I am here. And if you were in front of me ... I would immediately ensure you were heavily embarrassed in public with your childish assertions. I am yet to meet one Greek who can withstand the scrutiny of his "Macedonianness". But, as you said, there is also Bulgarians and Albanians etc who have a claim to this geographic name ... I say more power to them.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Yiftoi
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
          Glad to see you are happy about me recognizing another type of Macedonians, but you still did not make it clear that you recognize ETHNIC or if you prefer MACEDONIAN MACEDONIANS, make your stance there.

As for your concern about the Macedonian Bulgarians in Canada, they can choose what they want to call them, but I would use:
          Canadian Macedonian Bulgarian

And, will you spread the word to Bakogakis and Karaman the turk?

From now on we call our self ETHNIC MACEDONIANS,NATIVE MACEDONIANS or MACEDONIAN MACEDONIANS and you recognize and accept that!

Deal? Will you comply?
          Yes I recognise and accept that you want to call yourselves ethnic Macedonians or Macedonian Macedonians or even Macedonian^2.
          I have no problem with what you want to call yourselves.

The dispute is about what others will refer to you as.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

So a Grekoman would be a Greek Macedonian (ethnicity + nationality). Is this correct...(throws life jacket to Risto)
            A Macedonian in Greece would be a Macedonian Greek.
            A Grkoman would simply be a Greek (it is their preferred choice). I really prefer to call themselves Macedonian Greeks, but that is their choice. They want nothing to do with Macedonia ... they certainly did not want anything to do with it 20 years ago. Things may have changed, people may have been influenced by their backward government in Greece.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Venom
              • Sep 2008

Same old tactics. Ed, Terra, whoever this idiot is runs back to MotW and they coach him on new and stupider tactics used to deny our identity. Even entertaining this morons 'ideas' that Macedonians have ANY blame in this pathetic game is not good. Get rid of him as he is as useless as the rest.
              S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

Yes I recognise and accept that you want to call yourselves ethnic Macedonians or Macedonian Macedonians or even Macedonian^2.
                I have no problem with what you want to call yourselves.

The dispute is about what others will refer to you as.
                The others will call us what we call us, is that so hard for you to put in your head?

It is the normal case in the World you know. Guess Greece is out of time and space thus not complying to the real world Human Rights and rules.

I knew you will try to work the way around it, and you just confirmed the absurdity of this artificial imposed name dispute.

I wish you good luck in your "Ala Greek Zoo" you live in, and take small advise,let the real world people live their normal life with out your stupid interference.
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

You appear to dispute our identity in a somewhat naughty way.

I have never EVER met a Greek or a Bulgarian who described themselves simply as Macedonian. Over the last 20 years I have heard some Greeks say they are Macedonians but are VERY quick to add Greek in there somewhere. So it would appear they really have a strong need for the additional descriptors. And rightly so.

Ethnic Macedonian on the other hand have no need whatsoever for the additions to the title. We are simply Macedonians.

But seriously, this is like a debate I have with old people about communism ... you know ... irrelevant. I am here. And if you were in front of me ... I would immediately ensure you were heavily embarrassed in public with your childish assertions. I am yet to meet one Greek who can withstand the scrutiny of his "Macedonianness". But, as you said, there is also Bulgarians and Albanians etc who have a claim to this geographic name ... I say more power to them.
                  The Greeks add the identifier to distinguish themselves from the Macedonians.
                  The Bulgars and Albanians not only have a right to the geographical name but the geographical real estate as well.

Your ability to embarass people in public etc is debateable judging by your efforts here.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                    Same old tactics. Ed, Terra, whoever this idiot is runs back to MotW and they coach him on new and stupider tactics used to deny our identity. Even entertaining this morons 'ideas' that Macedonians have ANY blame in this pathetic game is not good. Get rid of him as he is as useless as the rest.
                    I am not denying your identity. How can I? You are whatever you want to be.
                    Is it my fault that you cannot defend yourself against my logic ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Sorry Yifto,
                      Slavophone whatever bullshit is only allowed on Greece ... not in the real world.
                      I edited your post to reflect that.
                      Ask Uncle Obama what Macedonians are called.

Bulgars and Albanians call themselves just that.
                      Greeks call themselves Greeks.
                      What on Earth are you on about again?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Sarafot
                        • Dec 2008

The United Macedonia concept is a little ambitious don't you think. Considering there are other states that share the geographical region of Makedonia, how do you envisage the land from all the other states will be forfeited to unite your Macedonia.
                        Please don't start about the illegal Bucharest Treaty expiry in 2013 etc.
                        See you got it wrong once again!!! Macedonia to Macedonians,think man!

Any way did the Greeks give the name to Shiptars-Albanians,even if they call them self Squiptares and Squiptaria???Why do you Greeks call them Albanians??
                        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Sorry guys, Yifto has been banned.
                          He did it himself and left the following remark about himself:

"For being a wanker with limited intellect"

It is a shame, it is the first time I have engaged in dialogue with a talking monkey.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Sarafot
                            • Dec 2008

Sorry guys, Yifto has been banned.
                            He did it himself and left the following remark about himself:

"For being a wanker with limited intellect"

It is a shame, it is the first time I have engaged in dialogue with a talking monkey.
                            Should we ignore them in the future? Turam go na maikaim se edno te isto!
                            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                            - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

No, these people should not be ignored. They think it is a sign of an inability to respond to their "powerful" logic. Stupid idiots.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by RTG
                                Lol...good riddance.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X