greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yiftoi
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
    Wrong, they self identify as "Greeks" and now newly added "Ellenomakedonas" No pure Makedonas in that name. The same bull as "Ameroelines"

Follow Risto's proposal and encourage them to break away from Greece to call them self Macedonians, go ahead.
    Wrong again. They self identify as Greeks from the Makedonia region. Think Queenslander from Australia. Queensland is not an ethnicity.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Yiftoi View Post
      Break away? You don't accept them now but call them Grekoman etc.?
      No ... I will even have the Arvananites calling their native language a dialect of Macedonian by the time I finish with them. Sound familiar?

Yifto, you are sinking fast. Do you want a lifeline?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Yiftoi
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Well the region has many languages and dialects that have been derived over the ages. Bulgarian, Serbian, Albanian, Greek, Turkish.
        Have I missed any?

Comment

• Yiftoi
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          No ... I will even have the Arvananites calling their native language a dialect of Macedonian by the time I finish with them. Sound familiar?

Yifto, you are sinking fast. Do you want a lifeline?
          Sinking? From where I am standing, I can see you below.

Comment

• Sarafot
            • Dec 2008

Sinking? From where I am standing, I can see you below.
            Man when will people like you realise that we are what we are,A MACEDONIANS,and nothing else,be what you want to be just live us alone! Is that so hard,Albanians claim to be Ilirians,but they come from Caucasia,and nobody minds,they will learn some day,when you guys will,look Spartan,he is the Greek pride and Orthodox pride,and should your name explain what pride you are?
            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
            - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Giftoi would you like to stay here more then 24h?
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

Why would he, Daskalot, he has his Giftonia, he does not need Macedonia
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
                  Man when will people like you realise that we are what we are,A MACEDONIANS,and nothing else,be what you want to be just live us alone! Is that so hard,Albanians claim to be Ilirians,but they come from Caucasia,and nobody minds,they will learn some day,when you guys will,look Spartan,he is the Greek pride and Orthodox pride,and should your name explain what pride you are?
                  No one is disputing that you are Macedonians.
                  What I am saying is that there are more than just you.
                  This is what you cannot accept.

Comment

• makedonin
                    • Sep 2008

We accept that there are Greeks and Bulgars who would like to use the epithet "macedonian" only in Geographical sense.

And since you say that no one disputes that we are Macedonians I don't see where is the problem, cause we say we are ETHNIC MACEDONIANS.

If it makes Greece more happier, we can call our self MACEDONIAN MACEDONIANS, how about that?

To make it clearer for you, there will be:

Macedonian Albanians,
                    Macedonian Greeks,
                    Macedonian Bulgarians and
                    MACEDONIAN MACEDONIANS

Sounds great, will you agree!?

Macedonians from the Region of Macedonia

Than we can call all other Macedonians, Canadian Macedonians, American Macedonians etc.

What do you say? Spread the word to Bakogakis and Karaman the Turk.
                    Last edited by makedonin; 04-06-2009, 06:37 AM.
                    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2009

Good to see that you are recognizing more than one type of Macedonian.
                      With regard to your suggestion, what would you call a Bulgarian Macedonian who lives in Canada?

Comment

• Sarafot
                        • Dec 2008

Yes i can,Macedonian is Macedonian,no mather which language he spokes,and when all of thouse who consider them self Macedonians will realise that we can all together unite and hole betwin Macedonians will be removed!

Ask your self about that! The slogan is Macedonia to Macedonians,it das not say you must speak this or that language to be Macedonian,you can not blame someone who live in foregin country for 50 years to know languages of my ancestors,he is just MACEDONIAN!
                        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Well the region has many languages and dialects that have been derived over the ages. Bulgarian, Serbian, Albanian, Greek, Turkish.
                          Have I missed any?
                          Yeah you missed one.
                          But being a Greek of some other former ethnicity, it is clear you find it hard to say Macedonian. Come back when you grow up.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Sarafot
                            • Dec 2008

With regard to your suggestion, what would you call a Bulgarian Macedonian who lives in Canada?
                            I think that you steal our precius time,about this or that,a simple sorry for what your ancestors have done will fullfill this behavior,and we could continiue liveing like orthodox brothers side by side!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I would call them a Bulgarian Canadian ... which is what they would call themselves. (ethnicity + nationality)
                              Stop kidding yourself about any other options.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Yiftoi
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
                                Yes i can,Macedonian is Macedonian,no mather which language he spokes,and when all of thouse who consider them self Macedonians will realise that we can all together unite and hole betwin Macedonians will be removed!

Ask your self about that! The slogan is Macedonia to Macedonians,it das not say you must speak this or that language to be Macedonian,you can not blame someone who live in foregin country for 50 years to know languages of my ancestors,he is just MACEDONIAN!
                                The United Macedonia concept is a little ambitious don't you think. Considering there are other states that share the geographical region of Makedonia, how do you envisage the land from all the other states will be forfeited to unite your Macedonia.
                                Please don't start about the illegal Bucharest Treaty expiry in 2013 etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X