Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Commander Bond
    • Nov 2008

A Macedonian and a greek were walking on the beach. The Macedonian said, "Hey, look at that dead bird!"

The greek looked up at the sky and said, "Where?"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Two Greeks are walking down the street. One Greek finds a little mirror, looks in it, again and again. Puzzled, he says to his friend, "I just know I`ve seen this face before!"
      "Give it to me", says the other Greek.
      he looks in the mirror and says, "Of course, you silly! It`s me!!"
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

A Greek suspects his girlfriend of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. he goes to his apartment unexpectedly and sure enough, she opens the door and finds her in the arms of a Macedonian.

Well, the Greek is angry, he opens his bag to take out the gun but as he does so, he is overcome with grief. he takes the gun and puts it to her head.

The girlfriend yells "No, honey, don't do it." The Greek replies "Shut up, you're next."
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

A Greek reported for his university final examination in Athens that consists of yes/no type questions.
          He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes and then, in a fit of inspiration, takes out his bag, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin, marking the answer sheet: Yes for heads, and no for tails.
          Within half an hour he is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still sweating it out.
          During the last few minutes he is seen desperately throwing the coin, muttering and sweating.
          The moderator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on.
          "I finished the exam in half an hour, but now I'm rechecking my answers."

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Airport Security alerted an airline crew to keep an eye a Greek passenger who appeared excessively nervous and shifty-eyed.
            Soon after takeoff, the Greek man called a stewardess to his seat and said, "I have a live grenade in my pocket. I'll blow up the plane if you do not divert to Athens."
            Perplexed, the stewardess said, "But, sir. This is ERT flight 666 to Athens."
            "Damn!" replied the Greek passenger, "I shouldn't of got Ya Ya to book it for me….

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

A Greek wanted to win the lotto so he prayed to God, and Nothing. Next week he prayed to God again, and Nothing. The week after he prayed to God, and Nothing.
              he said to God, why wont you let me win? God replied, How about buying a ticket first?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

A client of a hospital where they made brain transplantations asked about the prices.
                The doctor said, "Well, this Ph.D. brain costs $10,000. This brain belonged to a NASA top scientist and costs $15,000. Here we have a Greek's brain as well. It costs $50,000."
                The client asked, "What? How's that possible?"
                The doctor replied, "You see, it's totally unused."

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

A Greek was driving a car down the street when all of a sudden it started swerving. The car was going back and forth till a police officer pulled the car over. The Greek rolls down the window and says, " Officer, I'm so glad you are here. I saw a tree in the road, then I saw another. So I had to swerve to keep from hitting it!" The officer looks at her, then says, "sir, that's your air freshener."

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

His name is Thomas Bruso aka “Tom Slick” aka “Vietnam Tom” aka “Epic Beard Man” aka “Don’t mess with a dude wearing a ‘I’m A Motherfucker’ tee and a fanny pack”!

YouTube - Epic Beard Man - Mortal Kombat style

YouTube - Epic Beard Man Slow-Mo Analysis

and that's not his first time being recorded for makin problems, before that on a baseball game the police tazed him
                    YouTube - Epic Beard Man tazed by police at Oakland Ballgame
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Hекој Македонец во Софија и почнал да вика на улица:Јас сум Македонец!!Дошле бугари и го истепале... Некој љубопитен бугарин го видел тоа и кога бил во Скопје почнал да вика на Камени мост: ас сам чист б`лгарин...викал така цел ден и на крај му дошло едно детенце, му дало 5 денари од жал и му рекло:тоа ти е чиче,-судбина

:d :d :d
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Here is a good domakinka

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Old but good, it might have already been told but here it is again.

What would you call a greek Necrophiliac?

Nick Fuckacarcas
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Q. Why can Greek eat unhealthy cow meat?
                            A. It’s a disease that attacks the brain...

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Q. What’s the difference between a greek parliamentary and an illusionist?
                              A. The illusionist recognizes his using tricks.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Q. How do you save a Greek from drowning in a water Polo Game?
                                A. You take your foot of his head!

Comment

Working...
                                X