Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Spitfire yor comments are full of bs i'll let you know on a secret its bullshit. witha capitalB
    You just confirmed what i have been saying without realizing that the doctrine of the TRINITY WAS MAN MADE NOT GOD ORDAINED.PEOPLe have DECIDED that according to them god is 3 not 3 gods but manifests in 3 personages god the father ,god the son and falsely god the holly ghost,
    But that is a limitation.Gods plan is to make man part of his kingdom of GOD.Born into the god family.
    God WILL IN EFFECT BE GOD THE SON<GOD THE FATHER AND THe man family born of god with gods spirit and chaRACTER.sO IN EFFECT GOD Will still be the one god (the god family) but many personages nOt a trinity.god WILL BE COMPOSED APART FROM HIMSELF
    AND JESUS NEARLY ALL OF MANKIND THAT HAS LIVED WILL BE RESURECTED INTO A LIFE OF LIVING FOREVER AND PARTICIPATING IN THE GOD FAMILY.no OTHER RELIGION OFFERS THIS.sPIT FIRE SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LISTEN FOR THE TRUTH STOP YOUR BS THEORIES.wHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU IS THE TRUTH.pLEASE CHECK YOUR BIBLES I WANT YOU TO DOUBT ME YOU WILL SEE I'M RIGHT.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
      Banned
      • Aug 2014

You are asking me to check the bible which is man made, in order to check if the man made perception of the trinity from the bible is true?

That's OK George S. Most christians don't actually know what they are talking about.

So what's your position? Which christian doctrine do you think is closer to the truth?

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

The bible claims to be the word of god.Is it?/ To me it is god speaking.God inspired the writers to write the bible.If it was man made your religion is in vain.There is no point arguing AND THERE IS NO GOD AT ALL.Go back to evolution.THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR MAN.YOU CAN JUST MAKE UP YOUR OWN RELIGION"
        "You are asking me to check the bible which is man made, in order to check if the man made perception of the trinity from the bible is true?

That's OK George S. Most christians don't actually know what they are talking about."

So what's your position? Which christian doctrine do you think is closer to the truth?Come YOU should know better than that if you are christian IT MEANS YOU HAVE SURRENDERED TO CHRIST AND GOD.WHAT YOU DON"T HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU AND CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN???WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT DWELLING IN YOU??ITS SUPPOSED TO LEAD AND GUIDE YOU.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

You haven't answered my questions. That's because you are orthodox, but you don't like it when the orthodox say that tradition includes the scriptures.
          You don't like it when the amount of scriptures to be regarded as scriptures was decided by humans. What bible? Which New Testament? The one decided by men?

As for me, I don't have to give any explanation. I still keep that old ID card, I was baptized at a very young age in a monastery, and I live in a country that has a religion stated in the constitution. In fact it says the prevailing religion is this.

Maybe all these are wrong, but I don't feel I have to explain. That's because I don't pretend being a christian not being aware of christianity. I prefer research on the matter of religion. And that's what I've found so far.
          Last edited by spitfire; 11-04-2014, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• spitfire
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            IT MEANS YOU HAVE SURRENDERED TO CHRIST AND GOD.WHAT YOU DON"T HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU AND CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN???WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT DWELLING IN YOU??ITS SUPPOSED TO LEAD AND GUIDE YOU.
            Crusader - Chris de Burgh - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

The video is blank.if you ere baptised in whose name?
              Back to the trinity false doctrine false babtism.
              To you its an id.but to others its serious
              Business.if you are not baptised in the son and father and holy spirit
              You are none of his.spitfire you know
              Nothing of the bible.the bibleis gods word.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

The other thing is the trinity krept on the curch
                St paul and jesus christ predicted that the church would bevome apostate.THat is a falling away that means beleifs in god changed by man.It wssnt the original teachings.The trinity is mans attempt
                To define god, man undrrstimated god.hofs wsys sre not man, s.
                Can one define the crestor of the universe???
                We have to be in awe.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

The God Delusion - YouTube

Comment

• spitfire
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    The video is blank.if you ere baptised in whose name?
                    Back to the trinity false doctrine false babtism.
                    To you its an id.but to others its serious
                    Business.if you are not baptised in the son and father and holy spirit
                    You are none of his.spitfire you know
                    Nothing of the bible.the bibleis gods word.
                    What do you mean? It was an orthodox baptism, so it was in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit.
                    I can't remember, I was very young.

The bible is god's words. Let's see this god compared to the bad Allah:
                    Deuteronomy 13:7
                    If your brother, the son of your father or of your mother, or your son or daughter, or the spouse whom you embrace, or your most intimate friend, tries to secretly seduce you, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods,” unknown to you or your ancestors before you, gods of the peoples surrounding you, whether near you or far away, anywhere throughout the world, you must not consent, you must not listen to him; you must show him no pity, you must not spare him or conceal his guilt. No, you must kill him, your hand must strike the first blow in putting him to death and the hands of the rest of the people following. You must stone him to death, since he has tried to divert you from Yahweh your God.

Yeap, very different from Allah
                    Last edited by spitfire; 11-04-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

You said allah and god are same.
                      In muslim religion there is no bsptism
                      They would slice your dick off.
                      Last edited by George S.; 11-04-2014, 09:52 PM.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

In case you didn't understand George, I was joking. If you see, this is exactly the same god, no matter what the christians try to say.

One of the most vindictive characters ever!

The muslims perform circumcision. They don't get their dicks cut off. Just like the Jews.
                        This circumcision however does not exist in the day of judjement. It is supposed to be the mark of God.
                        The christians in the early years were having trouble with this, but they decided that a circumcision is not necessary.

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

There is a theory, that may explain a lot of things about the muslims today. I don't abide by this, I haven't decided if it stands. Here it is:

The Quran was written in 620 AD. If you subtract 620 years from today, you end up being in the dark ages. This explains that the muslims are in their own dark ages for now. Eventually they will come out of it but it will take some time.

What do you think?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                            What do you think?
                            I honestly am not so sure.
                            The bit about later texts taking precedence over earlier texts in the Koran makes it a more aggressive religion in my limited mind.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

The muslim religion is a bs religion.it offers no hope for mankind.
                              Christianity offers a lot of hope.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                I can't see how anything other than the bible can be used to obtain your opinion on this specific matter.
                                Risto the Great
                                I can't see how anything other than my interpretation can be used to define my interpretation!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X