X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philosopher
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Wrong its not interpretation.ITs where their religion comes from their mind.Unlike the christian one is from god himself.What makes you think its the same god.allah is not the same hod.God says i'm god and not another.
    God is a unique god not the muslim or any other god.
    George, you are absolutely right. Allah is a different god. Muslims worship a different god.

However, you are wrong about the Trinity and the Sabbath day. Constantine did not change the Sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday; and the Council of Nicea did not invent or create the Trinity.

These things are simply not true.

Comment

• spitfire
      Banned
      • Aug 2014

Darn right! Those shitty muslims worship a different Allah.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

You are wrong totally spitfire as you assume the god of the muslims is the same god as the jews.False.You have no understanding.On the surface it looks like allah is the same god but when you examine the details.You find the opposite.The jews were waiting for a messiah.The muslims beleive in mohamed as the massiah mohammed gave them the unispired texts.God did not write the koran proof that god is not the same as allah.
        Another proof is that allah does not have a salvation plan like gods plan for man
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

You are wrong totally spitfire as you assume the god of the muslims is the same god as the jews.False.You have no understanding.On the surface it looks like allah is the same god but when you examine the details.You find the opposite.The jews were waiting for a messiah.The muslims beleive in mohamed as the massiah mohammed gave them the unispired texts.God did not write the koran proof that god is not the same as allah.
          Another proof is that allah does not have a salvation plan like gods plan for man
          Mohamed is a prophet, not God. Allah which means God in arabic has the same plan. He also created everything as mentioned in the old testament.
          Good, Evil, Angels, everything. The plan is the same. The plot too.
          You keep jingling about the surface, but as you dig you find it's simillar, to say the least.

It is a simple case of us thinking we are better than them and vice versa.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Your ignorant and you temsin ignorant.Thats good
            Thrn thst settles it.God og abraham and the god of islam is not a god the christians beleive.
            You are still wrong you just cant admit it.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              How do you know if any of them are accurate if you don't go to the Bible which is the only authority on the matter?
              Vangelovski
              How do you know they aren't accurate?
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
                George, you are absolutely right. Allah is a different god. Muslims worship a different god.

However, you are wrong about the Trinity and the Sabbath day. Constantine did not change the Sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday; and the Council of Nicea did not invent or create the Trinity.

These things are simply not true.
                Philosopher
                Interesting! So it appears GeorgeS has a different interpretation after all?
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                  Vangelovski
                  How do you know they aren't accurate?
                  The Trinity is a Christian belief and the only authoritative source on the Trinity is the Bible. While the other sources might have a correct understanding of it, the only way to really know is if you go to the only authoritative source on the subject - the Bible.

If you are solely relying on second hand information, then you will never know - and from what you originally posted about the Trinity, its obvious that your second hand information was inaccurate.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I. Lumen Gentium [Dogmatic Constitution on the Church], November 21, 1964. This document, which is 77 pages long in the edition I have, devotes one sentence to Muslims. Here is the quotation from Chapter II in context (the entire document can be found at http://abbey.apana.org.au/Councils/v...V2church.Htm):

16. Finally, those who have not yet received the Gospel are related to the People of God in various ways.[18] There is, first, that people to which the covenants and promises were made, and from which christ was born according to the flesh (cf. Rom. 9 :4-5): in view of the divine choice, they are a people most dear for the sake of the fathers, for the gifts of God are without repentance (cf. Rom. 11:29-29). But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Moslems: these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.
                    Abrahamic religion for Islam gets my vote and the Catholic church's vote as well it would appear.

Philosopher says we are talking about 3 different Gods.

Vangelovski says we are talking about 2 different Gods.

George said God spelt backwards is Dog.

Google, (the all knowing and all seeing), tends to agree with me.

I propose we just fight it out physically to see who is right. Seems to have been the way its been done for the last 2000 years. Last one to tap out is right.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      The Trinity is a Christian belief and the only authoritative source on the Trinity is the Bible. While the other sources might have a correct understanding of it, the only way to really know is if you go to the only authoritative source on the subject - the Bible.

If you are solely relying on second hand information, then you will never know - and from what you originally posted about the Trinity, its obvious that your second hand information was inaccurate.
                      Vangelovsi
                      That's your interpretation and you're entitled to it, just as I am entitled to my interpretation based on education, upbringing etc.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

If its in the bible of a trinity prove it.
                        I say its not in the bible its a false doctrine.
                        I know peple are sincere.
                        But god is not just 3 people god is much more than that.
                        The christuan message is god is going to manifest himself
                        In man through his holy spirit.jesus was the first born.
                        Eventually many more are to follow most of mankind.
                        That is the stupendous .nderestimste
                        future of man to become as god.
                        So you guys undered
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

Aren't you supposed to be baptized in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, as quoted in Mathew 28:19?

What's the point of being baptized under those three, if there isn't the concept of a trinity?

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Where is the three personages god the son bgid the father.
                            The hply ispirit is the power of god.the dpirit eminates from jesus and god.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              Vangelovsi
                              That's your interpretation and you're entitled to it, just as I am entitled to my interpretation based on education, upbringing etc.
                              I can't see how anything other than the bible can be used to obtain your opinion on this specific matter.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• spitfire
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

Where is the three personages god the son bgid the father.
                                The hply ispirit is the power of god.the dpirit eminates from jesus and god.
                                From Jesus and God? I thought you were orthodox.

Anyway, what is mind boggling is that you keep referring to the scriptures, the ones that have been decided by humans to be the source.
                                You are accepting therefore this man made thing but you say that the trinity is man made, therefore you don't accept it.

You have created a doctrine of your own.

You have to decide. Well not you, the doctrines have to decide. And all three religions have to decide.

Comment

Working...
                                X