X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Faith in jesus and god is paramount..The bible is gods word.gOD
    GUARANTees IT HE SAYS HEAVEN AND EARTH MAY PASSAWAY but his words will remain true.
    DO we trust and pray to god??
    Last edited by George S.; 10-23-2014, 11:51 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      Faith in jesus and god is paramount..The bible is gods word.gOD
      GUARANTees IT HE SAYS HEAVEN AND EARTH MAY PASSAWAY but his words will remain true.
      DO we trust and prsy to god????
      Thanks George. Any other Christians who have put their faith in Jesus want to say whether they believe the Bible is God's Word and absolutely true?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        RtG,

What is a fundamentalist Christian?
        You.

Originally posted by Vangelovski
        Any other Christians who have put their faith in Jesus want to say whether they believe the Bible is God's Word and absolutely true
        LOLZ, any Christians (and Muslims and Jews) wondering why he doesn't just answer my questions?

Originally posted by Risto the Great
        You have a filthy habit of avoiding specific responses and I am sure you would prefer the same issues are not repeatedly raised. All part of your persona and bigotry.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
          • Oct 2011

I consider myself a Christian (or at least I try to be) therefore it would be disingenuous on my part as a Christian to not say that I believe that "the Bible is the Word of God and that all of it is true".

However, in saying that, I will not take kindly if my declaration of faith is manipulated by either side of this debate as support or fuel for arguements that serve a personal agenda.
          “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
            I consider myself a Christian (or at least I try to be) therefore it would be disingenuous on my part as a Christian to not say that I believe that "the Bible is the Word of God and that all of it is true".

However, in saying that, I will not take kindly if my declaration of faith is manipulated by either side of this debate as support or fuel for arguements that serve a personal agenda.
            Thanks Tomche Makedonche. I take it when you say you consider yourself to be a Christian you have put your faith in Jesus?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
              • Oct 2011

Thanks Tomche Makedonche. I take it when you say you consider yourself to be a Christian you have put your faith in Jesus?
              Of course.
              “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                You.
                I'll take that as a compliment, but can you try and define what you mean by fundamentalist Christian?

By fundamentalist Christian, do you mean someone who believes in the existence of God and that everything in the Bible is literally God's word and is absolutely true? Someone who won't compromise on these beliefs?
                Last edited by Vangelovski; 10-24-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Of course.
                  Excellent. I don't say this lightly, but my heart rejoices in knowing another Christian brother among my own Macedonian people.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

My opinion.......

In seeking absolute truth we aim at the unattainable and must be content with broken portions. (William Osler)
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

but can you try and define what you mean by fundamentalist Christian?
                      I can do a great job of it!
                      But I am too sequential in my thinking. I just want you to answer my other questions first because .....
                      Originally posted by Risto the Great
                      You have a filthy habit of avoiding specific responses and I am sure you would prefer the same issues are not repeatedly raised. All part of your persona and bigotry.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I could not imagine an intelligent Christian to think otherwise.

I could imagine an intelligent Christian would accept some parts of the Bible are definitely up for interpretation and question how literal some parts must be embraced.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vangelovski View Post
                          my heart rejoices in knowing another christian brother among my own macedonian people.
                          +1

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I want to start giving High Fives.
                            I also want to know why Jews embrace the Trinity according to Vangelovski, yet deny it everywhere else.

I feel I won't go to hell for asking questions but I might be wrong based on the Wrath of Tom.

Alternatively, I might be on the path to enlightenment. Who knows?
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I will not take kindly if my declaration of faith is manipulated by either side of this debate as support or fuel for arguements that serve a personal agenda.
                              You have declared it before.

I don't know how I could use it to serve my agenda about the Abrahamic religions and/or queries raised about Judaism. But you might accept that I tend to treat people the way they treat me.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally Posted by Risto the Great
                                IF THE JEWS DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRINITY, WHY ON EARTH (LITERALLY) WILL THEY BE AFFORDED (BY GOD) ANYTHING BENEFICIAL OVER THE SINNING CHRISTIANS ?

I wouldn't mind seeing an answer to this either?
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X