Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

WE are just going around in circles here.As i said what is allahs plan for man what is the future of man.What is the bigger picture.?????Then compare it to christianity a beleif in the real god and christ as the centre piece.What does the real god say??In vain do they worship me putting up fake gods and representations of the real god.Who are you going to beleive the real god or a made up one.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
      Banned
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      If the koran is the same is it god inspired???I*s there a future for man??Salvation??
      How can man reddeem himself to god??
      Yes there is salvation of the soul for the muslims. That's the meaning of the Quran.
      I don't know what you mean about a man redeem himself as God, ask the christians. Mohamed is not god. Mohamed is a prophet.

Comment

• spitfire
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

As i said what is allahs plan for man what is the future of man.What is the bigger picture.?????
        It's called Jannah. The english translation is Paradise.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

The koran is not from god its from mohamed. That's what's about, the saving of human soul.Rubbish its not about saving the human soul.They say that the human soul was made from clots of blood by god.FALSE what does god say GOD formed man in his image MADE FROM DUST and to dust to return GOD BREATHED IN MAN LIFE.NOT ETERNAL LIFE YET.
          The Quran is God's word revead to Mohamed. AGAIN RUBBISH its not from godIt doesn't come from Mohamed, it comes from God RUBBISH AGAIN..THE KORAN was not inspired by god.THink abot the god inspired mohamed tore up the torah into scraps and he picked it up from the ground and wrote the koran from scraps onto camel bones and skin parchments.Geez SORY I was wrong THAT IS GOD INSPIRED!! Whoppy do what's that so god inspiring??It wasn't mohamed created a new religion or following nothing to do with the real god.See there is a BIGGGGGGGGGG difference.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Spitfire god does not SAVE flesh and blood man.Man has to be reborn OF the spirit.SAme stuff god is made from.See you are relating mans religion for man not gods religion for man.
            The real god has a plan for man and its part of the real salvation for man.Man WILL ULTIMATELY RULE THE UNVIRSE WITH GOD AND LIVE FOREVER.THE REAL GOD Promises us in his son.NO other religion can claim that.REAL salvation A final solution to bring man and his maker god together.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
              Banned
              • Aug 2014

The koran is not from god its from mohamed. That's what's about, the saving of human soul.Rubbish its not about saving the human soul.They say that the human soul was made from clots of blood by god.FALSE what does god say GOD formed man in his image MADE FROM DUST and to dust to return GOD BREATHED IN MAN LIFE.NOT ETERNAL LIFE YET.
              The Quran is God's word revead to Mohamed. AGAIN RUBBISH its not from godIt doesn't come from Mohamed, it comes from God RUBBISH AGAIN..THE KORAN was not inspired by god.THink abot the god inspired mohamed tore up the torah into scraps and he picked it up from the ground and wrote the koran from scraps onto camel bones and skin parchments.Geez SORY I was wrong THAT IS GOD INSPIRED!! Whoppy do what's that so god inspiring??It wasn't mohamed created a new religion or following nothing to do with the real god.See there is a BIGGGGGGGGGG difference.
              And where exactly in these quotes of yours does it not mean that it's not god inspired, given of course they are accurate? Adam was created out of clay according to the Quran. I don't know were you pick these up George S.
              Last edited by spitfire; 10-17-2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

So spitfire when you listen to your sermon from your local greek minister telling you god and islam are the same coming from the same religion??Are you going to beleive him as there is no reral salvation in that religion.Do you know the difference man made not god derived.If you ever study comparative religion as i said i almost did a doctorate in divinity.You will see the real facts about all the religions.So don't claim like the others that the beleifs are the same.The same supposedly.But not really real.Did you know muslims think jesus maried mary magsalene and had children etc.Only a man made religion can claim that.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

So spitfire when you listen to your sermon from your local greek minister telling you god and islam are the same coming from the same religion??Are you going to beleive him as there is no reral salvation in that religion.Do you know the difference man made not god derived.If you ever study comparative religion as i said i almost did a doctorate in divinity.You will see the real facts about all the religions.So don't claim like the others that the beleifs are the same.The same supposedly.But not really real.Did you know muslims think jesus maried mary magsalene and had children etc.Only a man made religion can claim that.
                  George. You are making this out of nothing. This is not what the Greek orthodox church says. It's me talking, heloooo!!
                  Try to think beyond that. Try to see how the similarities differentiate. For instance how important is water in the desert. The christians think is important (baptize in water) the muslim think its important (creation from water).

Comparative religion says that these are three Abrahamic religions. It's Abrham's god in all three.

Comment

• spitfire
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Did you know muslims think jesus maried mary magsalene and had children etc.Only a man made religion can claim that.
                    Well did you know that Thamar had a child with her father in law?
                    Do you know what the ring you wear when you are married is a symbol of? Of that exact story.

Sorry to dissapoint you George. It's not me. It's in the Bible.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Thank you for your comment you are gullible enough to beleive all three religions.Near enough is good enough
                      They don't beleive on the same god."""Try to think beyond that. Try to see how the similarities differentiate. For instance how important is water in the desert. The christians think is important (baptize in water) the muslim think its important (creation from water).
                      What do you think i have been doing its you who is going aroud in ever descending circles.Like the whoosh bird.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

What's this got to do with the price of eggs"Well did you know that Thamar made children with her father in law?
                        Do you know what the ring you wear when you are married is a symbol of? Of that exact story.

Sorry to dissapoint you George. It's not me. It's in the Bible."" Back to the bilble eh i thought you beleive the qeerian.Koran.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

What is the point with arguing with you you still haven't got it.I'm showing you but you still don't follow.You are going around in circles there is no point in discussing anything.You know there is a wrong or a right.You accept neither you are just sitting on the fence.A fence sitter.
                          Spitfire its not just this topic but other topics you are just set in your opinions.You can't accept other people's opinions.
                          Last edited by George S.; 10-17-2014, 03:45 PM.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2014

What is the point with arguing with you you still haven't got it.I'm showing you but you still don't follow.You are going around in circles there is no point in discussing anything.You know there is a wrong or a right.You accept neither you are just sitting on the fence.A fence sitter.
                            Spitfire its not just this topic but other topics you are just set in your opinions.You can't accept other people's opinions.
                            Well I'm sorry to hear that George.

You are asking me to decide upon what exactly? What fence? Am I suppossed to accept something?

I'm explaining that wrong and right in the sense of the muslims, which so far it looks the same as of that of christians.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

the problem with the muslim religion is not that its a religion but its withdrawn from christianity.That's why they have their nationalithy or ethnicity and their religion as the one thing.So if they are told to kill the infidel they will do it for allah and their religion.So who is this ALLAH .Allah is just their figment of their imagination.That's how islam has spread.THrough people's imagination.They can literally say anything they wan't its a religion that grows on you or rather you on it.
                              THey beleive that if they die as martyrs for their cause yhey will immediately go to heaven to be with seventy virgins.
                              Last edited by George S.; 10-17-2014, 04:42 PM.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Nikolaj
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                                Nikolaj, I 've already answered about the quotes from Quran and God=Allah. I did the same when explaining the correlation of the old/new testament.
                                This is going in circles.
                                You don't want to read my answer and pretend I haven't answered? It's OK with me. You are not obliged in anyway.

The god christians believe in is as good or bad as the god muslims believe. It's either that, or it's the same god. You are free to measure evilness or goodness. So do the muslims. In which case I couldn't care less whose is bigger... .

Edit:

Hey George, don't worry. The Muslims think the same way about our God the same way we think of theirs. So we're both deemed wrong. It doesn't matter if we have highly rational answers to explain the falseness of their God and that they have no answer to explain the falseness of our God, it's still equal.. right George?
                                Be right back, need to go feed my elephant!
                                Last edited by Nikolaj; 10-17-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X