• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boyphenom666
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    boyphenom666 are you normal, what do you mean Slav side we are not slavs.
    are you a bulgar?
    Here we go with another Serbian bootlicker - a paranoid Bulgarophobe. You communists have paranoia when it comes to Bulgaria bordering on mental illness sometime. Another fact most of you ignore: Most of the early diaspora to North America looked at the Bulgarians in a favorable light. I know for a fact that my grandparents and great grandparents (pre-WWII) were favorably predisposed to the Bulgarians. Most Macedonians of the era were, especially in Prespa and Egej. Now all my relatives are Serbian bootlickers just like the rest.

Enjoy:

(There are also videos with similar scenes in Skopje, Ohrid and Bitola on that user's site.)

Comment

• boyphenom666
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      boy
      Don't come to this forum expecting to freely express your opinions and then abuse members here by calling them "dickheads", you haven't earnt that right. Judging by your commentary on several threads you're not going to be here long enough to earn it either!
      I think I was called one first. If you can dish it out, then you'd better be able to take it.

Comment

• boyphenom666
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
        Boy,
        Most of Europe was latinized once upon a time. So what is your point about having a Vlah background and being Macedonian?
        The point is this:

As of the fifth century, you had a pool of people in Macedonia, generally latin speakers. It is generally accepted (except by Aleksandar Donski) that the slavs migrated south. If you follow the timeline, it is very likely that the latin speakers can trace their roots to whoever has always been threre.

I think it gets complicated from there. Were the people in Heraklea/Bitola the same people as the people in Pella? Based on my observations in other countries I've traveled to, I wonder. Were the latin speakers native who had adopted the latin language, or were they a mixture of the natives and an influx of new people? Furthermore, most of our Macedonia was Paeonia, and they were generally thought of in a positive light. Then you have the migration and population changes along the Via Egnatia.

Bottom line is that I think it is too simplistic to say "we are Macedonians". Are the Vlachs the original Macedonians? Are the Macedonians assimilated Vlachs? Are Macedonians the product of the mixing of Slavs and Vlachs?

In other words, I'm not willing to accept things as presented. I need more nuance and detail. I love the study of demographics.

Not that the greeks are any better, by the way.
        Last edited by boyphenom666; 06-18-2012, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• boyphenom666
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

I found that same article about that church that was closing down but didnt post it here, why would I wont to know about some bulgaromani.

Boy kazi koj si make you7r agenda clear or go to the pushkar council forum.
          (^^^ Another Serbian bootlicker.)

As mentioned before, the members starting that parish were MACEDONIANS from Prilep. If you talk to members of that parish, they will tell you the real story which is that they were MACEDONIANS (not Bulgarians) and they are part of the Bulgarian church because they were looked at most favorably in that time and day.

Most people of my generation were baptized in Macedono-Bulgarian churches, by the way. There were no Macedonian Churches around. The Macedonians of that era felt closest to the Bulgarians.

Comment

• boyphenom666
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
            In some instances that might be the case, i have many relatives who still live in Kostur, the younger generation even though some might not speak Macedonia but understand the language.

My nieces were only allowed to a Macedonian otherwise their father would not have approved.
            This gives me some hope. When I traveled through Aegean Macedonia on the way to Free Macedonia, I didn't hear a single word spoken in Macedonian.

Except on the train where my brother chatted up a boy on his way home from college. We took the train thinking we would see more than with a taxi. He was asking where we were going and we told him the name of the village where my cousins inlaws live and then on to Bitola. They were talking in English. He asked my brother if he speaks Greek, and my brother said no. The boy asks then how are you going to communicate, and he said in Macedonian or English.

The boy then said to him, "Jas go znam yazikot. But they get mad if we speak it around here."

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by boyphenom666 View Post
              You dickheads just love to argue, don't you? I am Macedonian, but I know the history. I'm not afraid of words and factual knowledge.
              Dickheads?
              For someone with only a handful of posts in 3 years you sure have a big mouth there, boy.Why don't you go to some Bulgarian forum instead and tell them what a great Bulgaromacedonian you are?GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUTTA HERE,BULGAROPHIL!
              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• boyphenom666
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                Dickheads?
                For someone with only a handful of posts in 3 years you sure have a big mouth there, boy.Why don't you go to some Bulgarian forum instead and tell them what a great Bulgaromacedonian you are?GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUTTA HERE,BULGAROPHIL!
                If I were a BulgaroPHIL (I'm not), but at least that means I love something. It is a positive term.

And you? A BulgaroPHOBE? That makes you communists haters who are mentally ill.

Comment

• boyphenom666
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

Boy kazi koj si make you7r agenda clear or go to the pushkar council forum.
                  No agenda other than discussion of the truth. But it is fun to watch you Serbian bootlickers jump up and down like agitated apes every time someone mentions something positive about Bulgaria.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by boyphenom666 View Post
                    If I were a BulgaroPHIL (I'm not), but at least that means I love something. It is a positive term.

And you? A BulgaroPHOBE? That makes you communists haters who are mentally ill.
                    First you call us dickheads and now "mentally ill"?And "apes" as well?Ok this has gone far enough.As of now I am officially requesting the admins of MTO to ban this bulgarophil bastard for insulting the Macedonian nation and some members of this forum.This deluded fool is a disgrace to our people and I call for immediate and decisive action to prevent further foreign propaganda on the MTO.
                    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• boyphenom666
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                      I'm not talking about the origins of the ethnic Macedonians. I'm talking about the political allegiances which the ethnic groups unique to the Macedonia region have. The two groups i'm referring to are the ethnic Macedonians and the ethnic Aromanians.

The other groups such as the ethnic Serbs, Greeks, Albanians and Bulgars had clear allegiances to those neighbouring countries.
                      The question that is most interesting to me is who is a Macedonian and how did that term come about?

Does it mean Vlach+Slav?
                      Does it mean assimilated Vlachs with a tiny mixture of Slavs?
                      Does it mean member of the Ohrid church?
                      How long have they been calling themselves Macedonians?

I go back to my example of Italy. The Sicilians consider themselves just that, and not Italians. The part of Italy where some relatives are from look down at the Sicilians like the Slovenians used to look down on us. Macedonia had to have similar dynamics. All countries do.

Comment

• boyphenom666
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2009

First you call us dickheads and now "mentally ill"?And "apes" as well?Ok this has gone far enough.As of now I am officially requesting the admins of MTO to ban this bulgarophil bastard for insulting the Macedonian nation and some members of this forum.This deluded fool is a disgrace to our people and I call for immediate and decisive action to prevent further foreign propaganda on the MTO.
                        And you, moron, instead of engaging in a rational discussion as intelligent people do started hurling insults. When I am insulted, I dish it back. You are a CRY BABY who can dish it out but can't take it.

If you can't handle the truth, maybe you should start up your own chapter of the Golden Dawn.
                        Last edited by boyphenom666; 06-18-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• boyphenom666
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

First you call us dickheads
                          No, you did.

All of you leftists use the same tactics: Blame the victim. You should go work for Samaras.

Comment

• boyphenom666
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            My first thought is that you're a fuckin dickhead...
                            I don't see any relevance of your post in relation to the thread, other than some piss weak attempt to discredit the Macedonian ethnos.
                            Please note the comment in Post 4.

Comment

• boyphenom666
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2009

And this story in the news demonstrates what I am talking about. You people really, really, really need to get right with this stuff. It's downright embarassing. Whatever happened to the Switzerland of the Balkans?

==============

Protestors chant “Bulgarians” at protest in Skopje against Todor Alexandrov bridge

15 June 2012 | 15:45 | FOCUS News Agency
                              Home / Southeast Europe and Balkans

Skopje. A new protest against the naming of a bridge after Todor Alexandrov is taking place on Friday in Skopje, Pande Evtimov from Skopje told FOCUS News Agency.

On Thursday and Friday there were chants ‘Bugari, Bugari’ [English: Bulgarians] at the protest. The discontent started after the group of municipal councilors of SDSM left the meeting of Skopje’s Municipal Council due to the government’s proposition to name a street and a bridge after Todor Alexandrov.

Yesterday’s protest left broken doors and windows in the town hall. During the night and on Friday there were protests at one of the Skopje bridges over the Vardar river which is supposed to be named after Todor Alexandrov. The protestors are in favor of the old names which are related to Macedonia’s Serbization, said Pande Evtimov.

The protesters are supported by the Social Democratic Union of Macedonia (SDSM) of Branko Crvenkovski and by some elderly people united in the so-called society for the preservation of old names of streets who insist on keeping the status quo.

============

And another one:

Todor Alexandrov ‘revived’ in Skopje – 2 injured, broken windows and ‘Bugari’ scans

15 June 2012 | 10:21 | FOCUS News Agency
                              Home / Southeast Europe and Balkans

Skopje. After nearly 70 years the name of the legendary leader of the VMRO – voivode and Bulgarian teacher Todor Alexandrov, came to life again on a street in Skopje to the sound of broken windows, street clashes and the scans ‘Bugari’ [English: Bulgarians] and ‘Predavnitsi’ [English: Traitors], FOCUS News Agency correspondent to Skopje reported.

The protest, organised by oppositional Social Democratic Union of Macedonia (SDSM), former Union of Communists of Macedonia, was against the decision to rename around 30 streets in Skopje.

For instance, the Salvador Allende Street became Todor Alexandrov, while the Stiv Naumov Street became Philip II.

Municipal councillors with the SDSM and party supporters attacked the City Council in Skopje to stop the process of changing streets’ names. Councillors with the opposition left the sitting of the municipal council scanning ‘Bulgaria’ and determined the decision for streets’ renaming ‘a historical genocide’.

According to the SDSM, the partisans whom the streets were named after are the real heroes of Macedonia, while Todor Alexandrov is ‘the biggest murderer of the Macedonian nation’.
                              Last edited by boyphenom666; 06-18-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

@ boyphenom666

People like Stiv Naumov and the rest of the Macedonian partisans are the ones that actually made the event of 8 September 1991 possible in the first place you ignorant imbecile.If the partisans hadn't won the war,our country would today be a part of Draza Mihailovic's Greater Serbia (or even a part of monarchist Yugoslavia,same outcome for the Macedonians anyways)and our people would still be oppressed for being who they are,something alike what our people in Greece and Bulgaria are exposed to on an every day basis.The Macedonian partisans only joined Tito's army because he recognized them and their country as a separate part of Serbia and promised them autonomy and equality.On the other hand,Todor Alexandrov is still one of the most controversial characters of our history,responsible for the deaths of at least two of Macedonia's most prominent revolutionaries and freedom fighters.I don't question his role in Macedonia's freedom struggle,but obviously the people in the protests did,so what?That doesn't make them Serbophils because they want Stiv Naumov (who was Macedonian and not Serbian by the way) street to keep it's name.If it was up to you I bet you'd like Partizanska street to be named Vanco Mihajlov wouldn't you,you pathetic Bulgaroman!
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X