12th May 2012 - Macedonian Protest Against Radical Islam in Macedonia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Facebook - instrumental in the downfall of dictators across the world, completely useless in the face of apathy. Maybe we should all sponsor an Egyptian each to go and protest in Macedonia for a month.
    Remember the "Twitter Revolution" in Moldova?

The romanians are much poorer then the macedonians (Moldova the poorest and most backward country in europe) and their enemy the Russians are much more formidable then the gheg goatsmen in macedonia.....

The Romanians are willing to fight for fair elections and a chance of national unity and see Russia/Stalin as occupiers, whilst unfortunately in maco land the macedonians are just happy with going to nightclubs in ohrid every night and view Tito as a national hero and Yugoslavia as the "good old times"

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

BBS you are right some people miss the good old yugoslav times they want to go back to them with communism & dictatorial patterns of command.Definitely some people do miss the old communist times & they don't like to think beyond that like freedom & human rights.Having their own country & independence & a tatkovina makes no difference to a majority of people.Just as long as they have a good time in life,They probably want the good old days of slavery & being under serfdom & crawling on the ground for a few scraps of food.I think we are all getting a bleak picture of the mentality & general apathy of the people.Does the macedonian govt know any better than to be ordered around by minorities.??
      Last edited by George S.; 05-13-2012, 01:20 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
      X