12th May 2012 - Macedonian Protest Against Radical Islam in Macedonia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

And that's that. The protest went without incident. It also went without a purpose and was a complete disgrace.

Before completion of the protest, which passed without major incident, the young are divided into two groups, one headed to the city park, while others stayed the Macedonian government.

During the protest was injured a photographer after which reporters, cameramen and photographers left the scene, a sign of revolt because of persistent attacks upon them.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
      And that's that. The protest went without incident. It also went without a purpose and was a complete disgrace.
      Is any of this a surprise?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Facebook - instrumental in the downfall of dictators across the world, completely useless in the face of apathy. Maybe we should all sponsor an Egyptian each to go and protest in Macedonia for a month.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Maybe they should rent a crowd to start an avalanche .If they can't do it themselves.Also has anyone thought of starting a movement of some sort.Why can't someone publish a book with directions & suggestions of what's going on.I wonder if people will listen & ACT???The sad truth nobody gives a shit about macedonia & their status in life.They are too busy worrying about the basics in life anything else is secondary & doesn't really matter.Protesting is not a main concern for the average macedonian.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Albanians:

Macedonians:

And we outnumber these people 3 to 1. What an absolute disgrace. Good on the Macedonians that did make the effort to come out and demonstrate non-violently. Most others clearly don't give a damn which direction the country is headed or are too busy creating excuses for not doing a thing, a bunch of nemozhinci and kuromebolinci sprinkled with a dash of predavnici.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Is any of this a surprise?
              Nope, I predicted it just like the majority of people here. Still, there is always a glimmer of hope that a miracle will happen and people will actually begin to care. I'm just really disappointed and frustrated.

There will come a time when all of us can say 'I told you so.' What a joke.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Pitiful. Oh how embarrassing to be a Macedonian within Macedonia.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  a bunch of nemozhinci and kuromebolinci sprinkled with a dash of predavnici.
                  The three Macedonian tribes.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• BigMak
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2009

Hey look! there are the same amount of people at this protest as there is active members on this forum.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

There is no one else to blame but the organisers. They should have said "Ceca will be singing and free finger food".

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      From the same article.

"The situation in the country was peaceful and without incident"

Just as expected. No guts, no glory. A piece of shit of a narod. mie stram i gorcivlo da se vikam makedonece. golem resil.

nake ve delkat albancite koj ve ebi mater. ova e kraj za mene da zalam i da se raspravam za makedonia. nema spas za nashiot narot shto se ne normalni vo glajte.
                      Then this response to my post

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                      Wait Bill we need the Police to capture the murders first
                      Ti chekaj.......chekan da se storish
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Facebook - instrumental in the downfall of dictators across the world, completely useless in the face of apathy. Maybe we should all sponsor an Egyptian each to go and protest in Macedonia for a month.
                        For you guys who are on 'Facebook', what is it that the Macedonian's talk about using this medium.
                        Is it largely the inane chatter of the self-absorbed, like those inclined to share their food consumption and corresponding bowel movements for the day?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Is it largely the inane chatter of the self-absorbed, like those inclined to share their food consumption and corresponding bowel movements for the day?
                          Basically.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

There is no one else to blame but the organisers. They should have said "Ceca will be singing and free finger food".
                            Amateurs. They could have also told them there would be a pivo fest.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Perhaps they could have subjects at school on how they can reclaim their own country & perhaps a class on what the albanians are trying to achieve,a class on on demonstrating.A class on Macedonia for the Macedonians Then if they can reclaim macedonia for themselves there will be one big pivofest & then the fingerfood.(Da nebidi nagladno!)
                              Last edited by George S.; 05-13-2012, 12:49 AM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

-More Macedonians turned out to worship Ceca in Prilep (and the macedonians had to work very hard to get her to come to Pivofest!)
                                -More Macedonians go to Greece every year for holiday (and they have to wait for hours to get in, get treated like garbage etc)
                                -More macedonians go for bulgarian passports(have to pay money for this, have to lie and say you are bulgarian)
                                -More Macedonians protested in support of Serbia and Slobodan Milosovich in 96-97(some even went to serbia for this!!)

I guess the execution of 5 innocent people, and the rise of ultra-shiptar nationalism and the scourge that is radical islam is not a issue to the regular macedonians out there

This is really sad, and is just even more evidence of the pathetic situation of macedonian mentality and state of mind. And to make even matters more worse, the only people who turned up where soccer hooligans that were white-supremest s. Again, the shiptars win the media/propaganda war, but this time its because of macedonian stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X