12th May 2012 - Macedonian Protest Against Radical Islam in Macedonia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

12th May 2012 - Macedonian Protest Against Radical Islam in Macedonia!

Originally posted by TRAVOLTA on the thread concerning the brutal death of 5 Macedonians. This should have a thread of its own, even though it doesn't address all of the issues at the moment, it is a start. And I would strongly urge the Macedonians to also protest against the government for continuing to abide by the Interim Accord with Greece and continuing to implement the Ohrid Framework Agreement with ethnic Albanian extremists - which allows this sort of bigotry against the Macedonian people to flourish in Macedonia.

These protests should not be against decent Albanians, Turks and other minorities of Macedonia who respect the country in which they live.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

На Фејсбук се организираат антиалбански протести пред Влада.

Протест против радикалниот ислам во Македонија!

Да го спречиме ширењето на радикалниот ислам во Македонија , ако тие можат да протестираат за радикален ислам и за поддршка на убијците , епа и ние можеме ПРОТИВ! СЕГА ИЛИ НИКОГАШ !

Напомена: ДА НЕ СЕ ПРАВАТ НИКАКВИ ИНЦИДЕНТИ!

12. maj 2012
    13:00

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

I'm not going to get my hopes up or expect much just yet. It's good to see that measures are being taken by the Macedonians, but if the turn out is piss poor like the last protest then it will be extremely disappointing. If Albanians can organise larger demonstrations in a foreign nation (Macedonia) on an issue they are clearly wrong on, then that says a thing or two about the passive nature of the majority.

Good on the football ultras for raising their voices, but it is due time that the 'everyday citizen' takes a stance with them.

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      These protests should not be against decent Albanians, Turks and other minorities of Macedonia who respect the country in which they live.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      SOM, why do you always have to say this ^ Its like a disclaimer you have. Dont you get it by now ? There are no decent Muslim Albanians that support Macedonia. Its not going to happen. Bust out of your bubble phile. This is what your government tries to do, to assist and accomodate the "descent" Islamic Albanians and other minorities you have there. And this is the thanks you get. Screw it. Ratch up the pressure and let the "decent" ones put on the pressure on their compatriots. Not the other way around for ffs sake.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

The decent ones would have to be ones that abide by the rule of law & are taking part as active macedonian citizens.I can't understand it how the indecent ones could want secession of teritory.If they start a war or kill 5 people it's on the pretext that they have not been given rights or priveleges.Allready they are enjoying rights above & beyond of any citizen.Any country that get's to the point where certain sections of a minority want seperatism & won't obey or respect a soverign country by wanting more they should be forced out.You cannot have monorities dictating & holding to ransom majority ruling macedonians in a democracy.It's not a matter of rights blind freddy can tell you they just want your country or piece of land.
        Last edited by George S.; 05-09-2012, 04:51 AM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

Many disagree with this protest at this moment calling it contra-productive. Saying that few kids will brake few windows chanting “Gas chambers for Schiptars”etc.,just enough to give the schiptars excuse and material to spin the whole thing in their favor.
          What do you people think about this point of view?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
            Many disagree with this protest at this moment calling it contra-productive. Saying that few kids will brake few windows chanting “Gas chambers for Schiptars”etc.,just enough to give the schiptars excuse and material to spin the whole thing in their favor.

http://spreadthetruthmk.blogspot.com/
            The author does make some fair points in that blog. The event page on facebook is full of videos and posts such as 'smrt za shiptarite.' I don't think this is productive and can work against the message we are trying to portray to the world.

Protests are probably counter-productive if only a few hundred turn up and resort to violence. Perhaps we need to 'spread the truth' more through the internet first before the Macedonians can take to the streets and send a strong message.

Hopefully the upcoming protests shows otherwise. The sooner action can be taken, the better, provided it is successful and effective.

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

This could be the case but from reading the event page I have noticed some older mature Macedonians trying to run this properly without any political party involvement. There may be young people singing and chanting racist remarks but that is why the normal citizens should join the protest to overpower any hooligans rather than complain and stay home because it 'might' be counter productive. The shiptars didn't have a second thought how the protest last Friday and this coming Friday might look but they got 10k in just two days with a few Facebook photo shares. Anything under 5000 people will be a failure, especially on a Saturday.

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

One thing is guaranteed, the media is against Macedonia.

When albanians protest the release of cold blooded terrorists (the real kind) because they albanian waving saudi flags, they are "seeking a fair trial"

I remember after archinovo in 2001 when people stormed the parliament, the message was "slavs call for bloodletting". I cannot see a better response now.

The government and Diaspora groups must make their voices heard, particularly in regards to the "slavs" of Macedonia in the media.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                  This could be the case but from reading the event page I have noticed some older mature Macedonians trying to run this properly without any political party involvement. There may be young people singing and chanting racist remarks but that is why the normal citizens should join the protest to overpower any hooligans rather than complain and stay home because it 'might' be counter productive. The shiptars didn't have a second thought how the protest last Friday and this coming Friday might look but they got 10k in just two days with a few Facebook photo shares*. Anything under 5000 people will be a failure, especially on a Saturday.
                  Even if 500k go out on the street to protest the media will be entirely focused on those few who will throw rocks and chant anti alb slogans. We have witnessed that countless times! Most, if not ALL of the media in RoM works AGAINST Macedonian interests aka Soros& Co.
                  *Come on, do you actually believe in this? Most of them can't write their names, yet to use pc!
                  It is the mosques that spread the word to go out on the street.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                    Anything under 5000 people will be a failure, especially on a Saturday.
                    I agree, and actually i think anything under 10K would be a failure, considering the shiptars could get that figure in the CAPITAL of macedonia (were macedonians greatly outnumber albanians btw).

I hope this protest works and sends a message to the misguided western media, and more importantly the dickless macedonian government.

Hopefully it does not turn out violent,and no threats of killing shiptars etc are made, this is important because it shows we are better then the shiptars, and more importantly any evidence of macedonians being "racist" will be used the treacherous macedonian and western media to paint us in a bad picture e.g. genocidal communist slavs out to kill innocent shiptar angles.

The macedonians lost the PR/Media war in 2001, hopefully it is not the case today

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                      SOM, why do you always have to say this ^ Its like a disclaimer you have. Dont you get it by now ? There are no decent Muslim Albanians that support Macedonia.
                      Unfortunately i have come to the same conclusion, there are no Albanians that care about macedonia in Macedonia.

Were are the Albanians that are condemning the attacks on macedonians a few weeks ago? Were are the Albanians condemning the killing of 5 innocents?

They dont care about macedonians.

But.... as i said before macedonia needs to be carefull, as the western media will be very eager to paint the macedonians as the evil aggressors and the shiptars as innocent angels.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

http://spreadthetruthmk.blogspot.com/
                        Well, i posted this on my facebook with my description as "stop radical islam and albanian nationalism in macedonia", and almost instantly got a few private messages from a few concerned muslim friends telling me that they were "disappointed in me" and a few lectures on islam LOL....... i bet they didnt even read the article

I feel sorry for people who follow religion blindly

I have a funny feeling when i meet these people again (if i ever do lol) it may be a heated meeting

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                          SOM, why do you always have to say this ^
                          Voltron, I don't believe people should be judged based on their race, ethnicity or religion. I assess character instead. It is as simple as that. Sure, I have had some immature verbal exchanges years ago, but have since moved on. Anything I say here I am prepared to say in person, unlike many of your kinsmen (and many others from the Balkans) on the net.
                          There are no decent Muslim Albanians that support Macedonia.
                          I don't think every single ethnic Albanian Muslim in Macedonia wants to see the country destroyed. But you are partly right in that there would be few of them who would now be willing to give up (or speak against) what their extremist brethren have gained through terrorising the state. Our own government is as much to blame for that, they betrayed the Macedonian people in the same way Gligorov did when he succumbed to pressure from Greece. That is why Macedonians should be demonstrating against the government and demanding change from them.
                          Its not going to happen. Bust out of your bubble phile.
                          Only if we had a government with a spine that replaced the Ohrid Framework Agreement with a more appropriate arrangement and restored/revised the constitution to reflect the country as the nation-state and national home of the Macedonian people with the necessary minority rights that normal countries provide to other citizens, will we see how many support Macedonia and how many don't. At the moment, many of them are just going along for the ride that is being driven by their extremist leaders.
                          This is what your government tries to do, to assist and accomodate the "descent" Islamic Albanians and other minorities you have there.
                          No, our government(s) have over-accomodated extremists and their demands. There is a big difference between that and minority rights that are afforded to different ethnicities in places like Australia, for example, which is much more heterogeneous than Macedonia. If it has worked in Australia where all ethnicities are respected but prevalence is given to the English language and Australian values, then it can work in Macedonia and the rest of the Balkans. But that would require many people in the latter to get their heads out of their asses.
                          Ratch up the pressure and let the "decent" ones put on the pressure on their compatriots.
                          I agree with the above in principle, but we probably have different ideas of pressure. What sort of pressure are you talking about?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Even if 500k go out on the street to protest the media will be entirely focused on those few who will throw rocks and chant anti alb slogans. We have witnessed that countless times! Most, if not ALL of the media in RoM works AGAINST Macedonian interests aka Soros& Co.
                            *Come on, do you actually believe in this? Most of them can't write their names, yet to use pc!
                            It is the mosques that spread the word to go out on the street.
                            bingo da mi si zdrav i zhiv dedo
                            IF A million people went out to protest....nothing would change.....because they need to keep their jobs......but they need to feed their families.....but it eats into their time....there is always an excuse, there will be a turnout of but a small handful, the ones that are either 1. Macedonian patriots (are there any there???) or 2. Macedonians that are on holiday from the diaspora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                              One thing is guaranteed, the media is against Macedonia.
                              Are you saying there is no government controlled media? I would say the government is against Macedonia, this is why the (non Soros) media is against Macedonia.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X