X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
    One of my cousins told me a story not long ago, he went with a couple of mates to buy some fish n chips, The owner happened to be Grk. The Grk asked my cousin "what are you?", my cousin replied "Macedonian", apparently the shop owner shouted back in reply "NO YOUR NOT, YOU'RE SLAVIC". My cousin just laughed at the Grk, took his chips, and walked away.

I would of told him to fuck off, and thrown the chips in his face. Turko pleme da mu ebam!
    Low life pricks honestly, a freakin fish and chips owner having a go at his customer, just smile and say have a good day why do you have to point out politics. People like that have no life, no manners, no social skills. Pigs.

Comment

• La Bira
      Banned
      • Nov 2011

Sekirani,
      you DO sound like you have acted inappropriately. Yet, worse things have happened in the Museum of Pella. When Julie visited it...

... she entered the Twilight Zone and all the Macedonian exhibits had been mysteriously replaced with Athenian ones. At least, when I went there, last month, things had gone back to normal.
      I hope you both liked it, it's a great museum.
      Actually, everybody wants to touch ancient stuff. If you do it very softly there’s no problem, though it’s the museum personnel’s work to worry and not trust you.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I have many examples that I may include on this thread. To be honest, they are more acts of blatant ignorance and stupidity than provocations. All of them (in Australia) stem from a bizarre Greek complex that unequivocally knows the Macedonians are the rightful owner of ""Macedonia". Macedonians in the Diaspora have made their presence known for many decades. Greeks have only been trying to pass themselves off as Macedonians from quite recently. They will give up real soon.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sekirani
          • Feb 2010

La Bira, You seem to want to highlight where i have acted inappropriately but you failed to mention how these 2 ladies also acted inappropriately first, without any reason to other than to mock and humiliate my fellow group members, go fuck yourself

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
            Artemi, what sort of comment is that..? do you think that we make up stories, lie, cheat and deceit others..?
            Artemi is one of these cryptic type of members who claims to be Macedonian yet makes vague comments and insinuations that suggest he may not be. Who knows, the internet has plenty of low-life clowns willing to spend their time being something they're not, this character may or may not be one of them.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mygdon
              • May 2009

Artemi, what sort of comment is that..? do you think that we make up stories, lie, cheat and deceit others..?
              I could come up with big fancy stories but we don't unlike you modern greeks..

your the piece of shit ...guptin eden
              I'm sick of these racist Grk pricks who think they can say and do whatever they like!
              You need to look at your own miserable history to define and prove what you are before you cast aspersions about anybody else....bunch of fkn lying, thieving, gypsies
              more, smiri zivci nenormalen eden. mene ke me vikas gjuptin? i SOM ajde dosta malku so tvojata paranoja.

i have made that damn facepalm because of that greek lady coming to our country Macedonia to insult a Macedonian at his own store. and you guys think i'm facepalming because i might think the whole story is made up? i mene gjuptin ke me vikas, ah? zaradi taa grckata kurva ->

aman be..... kiznaj kolku godini se matkam na germanski forumi (jas sum od vienna) se karam so grci cel den za nasata historija. oti ne pisuvam tolku na ovaj forum? because my english is not the best and i cannot explain myself the way i would like to. that's why i'm mostly reading here and not commenting a lot. if this was a german forum, i would be one of the top posters.

uste ednas za vas. jas ne sum grk, dosta so tie gluposti. ne e prv pat bamuja da mi vikate deka nekako sum bil sumliv. Makedonec sum, i gotovo. razbravte sega?

Last edited by Mygdon; 12-20-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Mygdon
                • May 2009

pickai kjorala na taa kurva i posle mene ke me navreduvate deka sum bil gjuptin ili grk. i don't think it was that difficult to figure out what way i could have meant that facepalm smiley. but alright.....

Comment

• Mygdon
                  • May 2009

i ako se cudite oti se vikam ovde artemi. uste ednas da vi objasnam: braced imam vo avstralija, kalugjer e. i eden pat ko me posete vo viena, mi donesa edna kniga od negovata crkva so stari makedonski prikazni i imase natre eden staromakedonski imenik... i pod Aleksandar pisuvase Artemi.

but alright, keep on dreaming i might be some damn grkoman or gjuptin.

Comment

• Mygdon
                    • May 2009

you guys wrecked my nerves right now with your comments. been "fighting online" years for the macedonian history to get called a grk or gjuptin here only because you couldn't get my damn facepalm smiley. fala vi mnogu, prijateli.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by artemi View Post
                      more, smiri zivci nenormalen eden. mene ke me vikas gjuptin? i SOM ajde dosta malku so tvojata paranoja.

i have made that damn facepalm because of that greek lady coming to our country Macedonia to insult a Macedonian at his own store. and you guys think i'm facepalming because i might think the whole story is made up? i mene gjuptin ke me vikas, ah? zaradi taa grckata kurva ->

aman be..... kiznaj kolku godini se matkam na germanski forumi (jas sum od vienna) se karam so grci cel den za nasata historija. oti ne pisuvam tolku na ovaj forum? because my english is not the best and i cannot explain myself the way i would like to. that's why i'm mostly reading here and not commenting a lot. if this was a german forum, i would be one of the top posters.

uste ednas za vas. jas ne sum grk, dosta so tie gluposti. ne e prv pat bamuja da mi vikate deka nekako sum bil sumliv. Makedonec sum, i gotovo. razbravte sega?

Artemi, my apologies..
                      1. I thought you posted a picture of a piece of shit..
                      2. because you don't post much and seeing the picture, I thought you were another greek denying on what we post...

I've had closer look and yes it’s a face palm..
                      again izvini for my outburst yesterday.. a little embarrassed..I also had a warning from my supervisor for my tone and context on an e-mail yesterday.. must of had a shitty day..
                      hope you except my apologies..
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Mygdon
                        • May 2009

Artemi, my apologies..
                        1. I thought you posted a picture of a piece of shit..
                        2. because you don't post much and seeing the picture, I thought you were another greek denying on what we post...

I've had closer look and yes it’s a face palm..
                        again izvini for my outburst yesterday.. a little embarrassed..I also had a warning from my supervisor for my tone and context on an e-mail yesterday.. must of had a shitty day..
                        hope you except my apologies..
                        that smiley comes from this picture...

it's alright, everyone's got his bad days. things are cleared now.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Only one person called you that, and the reason for that is probably because you haven't always been clear in how you write. Either way, good to see you can write Macedonian. Ako se objasnese vaka od pocetoko mozi nemase da mislime po inaku za tebe.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Artemi, if it makes you feel any better, I thought the "face palm" was appropriate!

pozdrav
                            Risto
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mygdon
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Only one person called you that, and the reason for that is probably because you haven't always been clear in how you write. Either way, good to see you can write Macedonian. Ako se objasnese vaka od pocetoko mozi nemase da mislime po inaku za tebe.
                              sega znajte.. jas si idam ovde sekoj den, si citam i ako mi tekni ke ostam nekoj kommentar... nema veza dali e dolg ili ne. after years of debating with damn stupid greek nationalists i kind of got tired of writing tons of comments, you know... i got "calm" nowadays so i'm spending more time to read stuff. plus that it would take me ages to write long comments in real good english to compete with you guys here.

thanks for understanding,
                              i ako sakate da znajte od kaj sum.. seloto mi se vika erekovci, se naogja megju prilep i bitola. mozi ima nekoj od vas slusnato..

alright, now enough of that.. the topic is something different.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Artemi,

Feel free to write in Macedonian if that is easier for you to convey your message.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X