X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Provocation for being Macedonian - Personal Experiences

I値l start a thread on Macedonians who personally have experienced some sort of provocation or unjust for just being Macedonian..
    This could be from anyone or from anywhere, I知 sure we can get allot of life experiences here..
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

A Macedonian living in the Occupied part of Macedonia (greece).. has decided to remove himself from FB because of the pressure he is getting from racist greeks living in his home town XXXXXXX.....
    I have removed his name and the town he lives in......

Quote:
    Name: xxxxxx xxxxxx
    Respected friends, I will have to say that I will not use facebook because I have a serious problem with some people of the state and from the sity where I live. Although living in the 21st century in Europe still has a problem that writes on the Macedonian kenguage, I am Macedonian and I would like my bese common and it was pride to write with some of you on my Macedonian lenguge. If again will be conditions for normal use of the Internet, I will write with you again, but now I have to weith and see what the peopple of Greek state and some here in my town -XXXXXX are ready to do to me only because I was useing my Macedonian,motherhood lenguage.
    I wish You very good helth,a lot off love and live in peace!
    To all, and from all Macedonians !
    This is what Macedonians face living in the occupied parts of Macedonia..Too scared to claim they are Macedonian.. Too scared to speak Macedonian, and this has been happening for over 100 years....
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

A friend of mine last year was going thru the border who has both a Macedonian and Australian Passport…He decided to use the Macedonian Passport..he told me when he handed the Passport at the check-in this Racist Greek Officer wouldn't touch it with his hands and pulled it across with a ruler..after looking thru it he flicked the passport at my friend and it fell on the ground..My mate asked him nicely to pick up the passport..the Greek border officer started yelling in Greek…My mate wouldn't pick it up…and continued to ask the Greek Officer to pick it up…after a short time the Greek Officer called one of his colleagues and both talking in Greek and telling my mate to go…He then showed him the Australian Passport and said pick up my passport or I will be speaking to the Australian Embassy ..The Greek border officer for some reason decided to pick up the passport and handed it to him..
      This I'm afraid is a daily occurrence across the Greek border..yet we get many Macedonians still wanting to travel into Greece for a Holiday

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Sekirani

I had a quarrel with border officials & undercovers myself (well lets say i chose to get involved), after they harassed my taxi driver. according to my taxi driver they get treated like that all the time and usually take the abuse without any response, so he was shocked when he saw me give it to these pricks !

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

My cousin from Bitola witness this Greek lady who come over into Bitola buying some food at the old Pazar..for some reason the Greek Lady had the nerve to say to the Shop owner.."YOU SKOPJE NOT MACEDONIAN"...

THE NERVER OF SOMEONE GOING INTO SOMEONE ELSE’S PLACE AND TELLING THEM WHO THEY ARE”..
          THIS IS GREEK MENTALTIY FOR YOU”

Comment

• Coolski
            • Sep 2008

a be gnasni luǵe se
            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

He should not have served her and caused a scene to ensure no one served the hallarsian
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

they seem to think they are like a god given right that they are better than the others.

the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
                Edmund Burke
                Last edited by George S.; 12-19-2011, 11:02 PM.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Mygdon
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                  My cousin from Bitola witness this Greek lady who come over into Bitola buying some food at the old Pazar..for some reason the Greek Lady had the nerve to say to the Shop owner.."YOU SKOPJE NOT MACEDONIAN"...

Comment

• Sekirani
                    • Feb 2010

Another incident that happened whilst i was in Greece was at a stop in Pella, visiting the ancient ruins. At the ticket booth 2 Greek ladies, knowing the group were tourists asked us where we were from, our group were mainly older senior citizens apart from me and a few others. So naturally they didn't understand these 2, so i stepped up and asked them why they felt the need to know that bit of information, i felt it wasn't relevant for entry, and let them know that in Australia we don't ask such unnecessary questions. They persisted on getting an answer, so now i'm starting to get mad and start raising my voice at them and 1of them rolled her eyes and left disgusted that i actually treated her bad, the other one then dropped the matter and let us in, our Macedonian tour guide, who turned out to be a real prick himself, defended these morons by saying i acted inappropriately, so i told him in no uncertain terms where to go. When we entered the Museum at the end of the village, i took it upon myself to act like a prick and start touching the exhibits, which was not allowed, so you can imagine, i had about 5 different Museum personnel constantly asking me not to touch and following my every move, on top of that the tour guide from Bitola, Zoran, had another go at me so we had another stoush right there - bottom line is they treated us like we were shit and mistakenly thought that I wouldnt do something back about it !

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

Good on you Sekirani, they do this because time and time again Macedonians don't do anything back no retaliation just let them stamp on us, the perfect example of your tour guide. In our own country they come and tell us off perfect example the one posted in this thread. We seem like easybeats around the world, Albanians taking over our country, Greeks bossing us around.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by artemi View Post
                        Artemi, what sort of comment is that..? do you think that we make up stories, lie, cheat and deceit others..?
                        I could come up with big fancy stories but we don't unlike you modern greeks..

your the piece of shit ...guptin eden
                        I'm sick of these racist Grk pricks who think they can say and do whatever they like!
                        You need to look at your own miserable history to define and prove what you are before you cast aspersions about anybody else....bunch of fkn lying, thieving, gypsies

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

Sadly for me the provocation i get is mostly from certain Grkomani family members who insist that i am half Greek on my Mums side because they are from Aegean Macedonia. When i was a young child i never stood up too there bullshit but now i say right to there faces, "I am Macedonian, Not Greek". The frustrating thing is that My Great grandfathers (Mums grandfathers and grandmothers) had Macedonian surnames, and did not know a word of Greek, just Macedonian, and Thats when the Greek Genocide of the Macedonians came in.
                          Last edited by Daniel the Great; 12-20-2011, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

One of my cousins told me a story not long ago, he went with a couple of mates to buy some fish n chips, The owner happened to be Grk. The Grk asked my cousin "what are you?", my cousin replied "Macedonian", apparently the shop owner shouted back in reply "NO YOUR NOT, YOU'RE SLAVIC". My cousin just laughed at the Grk, took his chips, and walked away.

I would of told him to fuck off, and thrown the chips in his face. Turko pleme da mu ebam!

Comment

• dimi28495
                              • Jul 2011

Had this one stupid African kid at my school who does not know the first thing about Macedonia call me a Greek. When I asked him why that was he said "Macedonia is a part of Greece". Lele the anger running through me when he said that. First thing I said was that was bullshit Greek propaganda and then I said what the fuck would you know you are African!! Supposedly he had a Greek best friend in primary school who was probably filling him with his shit. Will be egging his house soon enough

Comment

Working...
                              X