X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chentovist
    Banned
    • Feb 2012

Every Macedonian govt since independence has been in coalition with the shiptars, no matter which majority Macedonian party wins power. The shiptars have made the most of this situation, it is us Macedonians who continue to accept the erosion of our rights in our own country!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chentovist View Post
      it is us Macedonians who continue to accept the erosion of our rights in our own country!
      Exactly right and nobody can fix this except the Macedonians in Macedonia.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

ВИДЕО: Македонското знаме запалено во Албанија

На протестот организиран од група млади градот Бурел Алабанија било запалено е македонско знаме.

Толпата млади извикувале "сакаме етничка Албанија" и "Долу Македонија" а потоа било запалено македонското знаме.

Протестот бил одржан против убиството на двете момчиња во Гостивар, физичкото насилство врз 15 ученици Албанци и палењето на албанското знаме од страна на макаедонската христијанска организација.

Burrel DIGJET FLAMURI MAQEDONAS ekskluzive MAT TELEVIZION, pa koment - YouTube

Comment

• Komita
          • May 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
          ВИДЕО: Македонското знаме запалено во Албанија

На протестот организиран од група млади градот Бурел Алабанија било запалено е македонско знаме.

Толпата млади извикувале "сакаме етничка Албанија" и "Долу Македонија" а потоа било запалено македонското знаме.

Протестот бил одржан против убиството на двете момчиња во Гостивар, физичкото насилство врз 15 ученици Албанци и палењето на албанското знаме од страна на макаедонската христијанска организација.

Burrel DIGJET FLAMURI MAQEDONAS ekskluzive MAT TELEVIZION, pa koment - YouTube

our dear allies and friends. this cant be true it must be greek,serb or bulgarian propaganda to destabilize our multiethnic and shared country Macedonia a.k.a Illyria.
          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

the ultimate in stupidity what has macedonia done to deserve the burning of our it's flag.What we haven't given our territory to the albanians.If we do will they love the ventilator??
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Запаленото знаме ги замрзна односите со Косово

Во иднина, соработката меѓу РФМ и ракометната федерација на Косово се „замрзнати“ поради запаленото знаме на турнирот организиран во февруари годинава.

На ниту една екипа од Македонија нема да може да настапува на турнири и пријателски натпревари, ниту во Косово ниту на македонско тло.
              Инфомацијата за прекинот на соработката го потврди и Марјан Начевски, генералниот секретар на РФМ.

Инцидентот се случи на мечот меѓу младинската репрезентација на Македонија и Косово, кога уште на почетокот беше запалено македонското знаме, мечот беше во прекин, но се доигра.

За случката во Приштина биле информирани и луѓето од ЕХФ, на неодамнешната средба во Данска каде Изет Ѓиновци, генералниот секретар на федерацијата на Косово, кој објаснувал дека луѓето што го направиле инцидентот не бил еод Косово, туку од Македонија, односно од навивачката група Шверцери.

izvor: http://dnevnik.com.mk/default.asp?It...2543C03915F992

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

Good, but ALL sports related activities should be cancelled, not just handball!

EDIT

And not just sports activities, but clearly the government needs to say more about this blatant disregard and disrespect.
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• chentovist
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2012

Something to warm the heart;

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chentovist View Post
                    Something to warm the heart;
                    Not really.
                    I respect the Albanian flag.
                    I just see no need for its prominence in Macedonia.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I don't find a need for a another country's flag to be flown in macedonia.If the albanians knew their history about how after the 2nd world war Enver Roger & communists threw out some of the muslim elements albanians that are spread around serbia,kosovo,& macedonia they wouldn't be too happy to fly the flag. They are completely ungreatfull to be in macedonia & hate & disrespect macedonians.Also they are not too fond of the macedonian flag as can be seen.
                      Good point Pro Macedoinians should stop playing sports as albanians show total disrespect for macedonians.Why play any sport with them we are just gluttons for punishment.It's not a normal game it becomes a race war.
                      Last edited by George S.; 04-29-2012, 08:29 PM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

Палењето на македонското знаме го чини Минер Исмаили пет месеци затвор

Минир Исмаили од селото Шум заработи казна затвор од пет месеци од Основниот Суд во Стругапоради ширење на расна и етничка нетолеранција помеѓу граѓаните со што го запалил македонското знаме на 23 јануари, оваа година.

izvor: http://denesen.mk/web/2012/06/22/pal...godini-zatvor/

Comment

• Perun
                          • Jul 2012

You give those people your welcome and the agreement to start and imaginary country in your neighborhood, and that's what you get in return...
                          Preposterous barbarism... This cannot and must not go on for long.
                          Only those who try to resist temptation know how strong it is

Comment

Working...
                          X