• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Kosovo fans burned Macedonian flag

"2012 is not the end of the world, it's the end of Macedonia" reads a slogan

I got a clear message to you delude nationalists who don’t have a brain to share between 1000 heads
    this type of behaviour guarantees you will always be isolated, irrelevant, and laughing stoke of the World forever a NATO protectorate
    and an illegal Serbian provence at best.

Do remember Macedonia is not only your trading partner but your most important route for essential goods and services.

In some ways you have to laugh at thier bravado they actually feel like they have acomplished something dont they.
    you can burn a million Flags dont bother us.
    Last edited by Zarni; 11-25-2011, 10:25 AM.
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

does that sound all too familiar with our albanians they both show no respect.Wgt did we show respect to recognize them if they are like that.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Why do people care if the ventilator gets burned? it should be burned along with the EU flag.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Why do people care if the ventilator gets burned?
        Because when Albanians do it, it is an attack on the Macedonian nation.
        When Macedonians do it, it is defending the Macedonian nation.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

I don't get it. So you want to burn the flag but you don't want other people doing it as well? I don't see this as an attack on us, I see it as albanians having more balls than us when they burn the flag while we suck up to it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Surely you understand the notion of "intent" DCH
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              When Macedonians do it, it is defending the Macedonian nation.
              I disagree. The ventilator has nothing to do with Macedonia or the Macedonian people. They Albanians might as well burn the Greek flag, with the 'intent' of attacking the Macedonian state. It amounts to the same - irrelevance and a display of their ignorance.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

Burningg ''what ever'' flag with the Stadium wide slogan hoping our Nation will demise in and after 2012 isn’t that all the intent we need to be united on an attack on our Country. This thread has already been hijacked with the Flag argument put that aside that for a moment and understand the grave intent here it is painfully obvious for shits sake.
                that being....the hate and disrespect those Kosovo Albanian Neanderthals have towards us.

I propose the Macedonian second infantry occupy NATO territory for 24 hours like Israel has in the past when Palestinians make a bang then leave to show our intent to those pigs.
                Last edited by Zarni; 11-25-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The Albanians described above would burn anything that is meant to represent the Macedonian nation. The Macedonians doing the same to the ventilator would have completely different motivations. There is a significant difference in my opinion.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                    I propose the Macedonian second infantry occupy NATO territory for 24 hours like Israel has in the past when Palestinians make a bang then leave to show our intent to those pigs.
                    Talk to Fatmir Besimi (Macedonian ? minister for defense) about that.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Zarni
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

Talk to Fatmir Besimi (Macedonian ? minister for defense) about that.
                      Shit I forgot

Comment

• ProMKD
                        • Oct 2011

lol, exactly. Besimi, a highly educated ECONOMIST, an ALBANIAN, is the minister of defense.

What's he defending us from? A bad economy? That's obviously not his thing, he tried minister of economy once..
                        www.everythingmacedonia.com
                        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                          • Sep 2010

Burningg ''what ever'' flag with the Stadium wide slogan hoping our Nation will demise in and after 2012
                          I didn't even care about the 2012 part. It's kinda obvious the country will be destroyed politically (once again) sooner or later. Either we are going to end up like Serbia or worse, or we are going to join another empire and become someones bitch for another 500 years.

I live here and I don't see any patriots occupying the streets or rioting to restore Macedonia to Macedonians. We had our chance to run our own country after being occupied for 2000 years.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            The Albanians described above would burn anything that is meant to represent the Macedonian nation. The Macedonians doing the same to the ventilator would have completely different motivations. There is a significant difference in my opinion.
                            I agree. Although I could care less for the ventilator, it is the intent that counts here, and the reason why they did this was to insult Macedonians. I like the way you put it:
                            Because when Albanians do it, it is an attack on the Macedonian nation. When Macedonians do it, it is defending the Macedonian nation.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

The sad thing is Macedonia recognized Kosovo and also during the serb adventures in the kosovo war we let hundreds of thousands of these "tough guys" into our country for refugee status and protection, you know the "tough guys" that were crying and begging for sanctuary from the serbs in 1999 lol

What has macedonia done to provoke such hatred from the "kosovars"? Or is this another case of shiptar peasant minded stupidity again?

I wish macedonia never recognized kosovo, and the stupid thing is that we though that once macedonia recognized kosovo that we would have some form of normal relations and respect with "kosovars", while unfortunately we have just seen their form of hyper-nationalism towards macedonia increase.

Was there any benefits to recognizing kosovo, other than to kiss more EU ass and to try not to upset our scary minority of 17% albanians lol

Comment

Working...
                              X