X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Toby,

If Makedonche wants to reveal his identity, he can. If you then have no idea who he is, then your even more irrelevant that I thought. The Admins here know who he is and so do a number of others on the forum. Because you're being a total D**khead, now I want you to apolose to Makedonche or you're gone. No more BS from you. If your next post is not an apology, you won't be coming back ever.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

regardless of your posts makedonche is one of the finest activists.He desrves an apology.Makedonche is the best there is.
      Look at that he is willing to reveal his identity to you unlike you to him .So it's a two way street.Also why are you siding with the greeks why are you siding with them? In what way are you supporting the greeks?Financially,morally etc??
      Last edited by George S.; 06-03-2012, 07:33 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Toby,
        I've lost track of the number of times I've told you I am not Toby or OziMak or anyone else other than who I say I am, but of course in your pursuit of tyranny you cannot stop being insulting.

If Makedonche wants to reveal his identity, he can. If you then have no idea who he is, then your even more irrelevant that I thought. The Admins here know who he is and so do a number of others on the forum.
        I do not need him to reveal his identity - it was never the intent of my question. I only asked what had he done because you were putting him up as some great achieving activist. ie as in 'oh yeah, so what's he done.'

Because you're being a total D**khead, now I want you to apolose to Makedonche or you're gone. No more BS from you. If your next post is not an apology, you won't be coming back ever.
        LET'S SEE IF MY POSTS ARE NOT DELETED.

I think Vostarec was right in saying the MTO "is a little clique with no free thought allowed" - that's why he left after a very brief stay.

From the way you unnecessarily hassel people from the onset is beyond belief but what's worse is the idiotic logic you use to do this with like -

Insisting over many posts I admit the USA is good or stop using the internet in protest or admit I'm a hypocrite. I even had to ask Makedonska_Kafana to explain it to you po starski that it's possible to acknowledge the good someone has done AND AT THE SAME TIME put them down for what evil they have done. A very simple point which despite being repeated to you a number of times you were unable to understand or more likely ignored as part of your harassment plan to make me leave.

The incessant put downs of 'get off the drugs/aliens/vampires/kooky when I repeatedly said I have NEVER said these words or show me where I have (which noone could because they were NEVER said) or give it a rest and shut-up about it.

The arguing by formula as outlined in the above posts to force a person to respond in such a way that you want them to so that you can then further harass them on their response eg. The 'the your incoherent and irrelevant' example above to force a long reply which you then further criticised. I know you have not done it all in this post but I am showing how you have behaved previously.

Why say something like irrelevant repeatedly when not only have I explained the relevance numerous times before but also THEY ARE SELF EVIDENT - WHAT could possibly be irrelevant about airport scanners (which Australia is getting VERY soon) which radiate the F out of you and can give you cancer (documents have been leaked) and will sharply reduce tourism as they have done so overseas, or the GM food which Monsanto (the inventers of GM food) staff absolutely refuse to eat in their own canteen while animal studies have shown affects including mood swings, depression, gut fauna (ie the balance of bacterioids in your gut) being change and toxins being produce to stomach and gut lining disintegrating, or that Global Warming is a total hoax whose truth is being deliberately hidden from the public so that a high carbon tax can be levied which will hinder business competitiveness internationally, reduce jobs and suck money away from the Australian public to be traded in a carbon trading scheme in a trading exchange company (like a stock market exchange) which the Rothchilds and Al Gore have set up - is it any wonder then he's running around the world telling everyone his "inconvenient truth" because it's a very convenient LIE which will impoverish Australians and make him hugely rich beyond belief, ect. All of these things/facts are literality killing you slowly and you stand bold-faced saying it's all absolutely irrelevant and harass me piller-to-post to which I can only assume is to make me leave. Are you/the MTO getting any 'kick-backs' to denounce and hide the truth?

Have I not contributed to Macedonian threads aswell? What do you expect of me in order to be relevant? - to singlehandedly solve the 'name issue' or find a way to force drop-kick RoM Macedonians to get there shit together long enough to organize activist movements? I tried suggestions, remember?

The nonsense 'heads I win, tails you loose' arguments thrown at me (see above posts) and supported by you - Idiocrasy or what?!

And then you expect me to apologizes to someone who, may or may not be ,but his post says limp-wristed trendy pansy who's out of touch with the realities of economic refugees that will over-run Greece and then there goes your precious Aegean Macedonia - yeah, stick up for the Afghans, Iraqis and Pakistanis because they'll F your ass better?

Of course not everything is going to hinge on a conversation held on the MTO - as if governments are going to ask any of us, including you, about what they should do - but that's not the point. His unrealistic comments make Macedonians look silly, and so what if his nose got out of joint because I basically told him to pull-his-head-in, get real and talk seriously instead of sounding like a wide-eyed utopistic child - do you change his nappies/diapers too?

Whether he behaves like this elsewhere or not is entirely beside the point - even if he is golden elsewhere (re 'respected activist' according to you), he did so here (you're only as good as your last post) and that's the point!

Even if he was being contra just to hang shit on a Greek - I get it, it's fun to hang shit on Greeks - it's not fun when the shit's backfiring on you because what you're saying is just that plain stupid. If his nose got out of joint for being told just one time to pull-his-head-in for being a dip-shit and I get 7 months of kooky/drugs/aliens/vampires/'Idiocrasy' logic/ect for absolutely nothing as everything I have posted, even the strange stuff like SkyNet, is absolutely 100% true and 100% verifiable then suck it up ladies, shit flies backwards too.

Voltron might have chosen to walk on eggshells and be your girlfriend and not stand up for himself because, right or wrong, as a Greek his ass is toast if he starts offending people - who knows what his engender was for being here a tolerating you. On the other hand I don't give a rats about you personally, like I said from the start, I came with the 'Ron Paul' and 'Truth Movement' message to wake Macedonians up including RoM because as you have noticed, and commented yourself, they surely need it. Isn't that what you preach, Macedonians should grow some balls an stand up for themselves against oppression? - well here's one Macedonian doing just that and pointing out your idiocrasy logic bully-boy tactics.

Vostarec was right, you are a mainly Aussie Macedonian clique who don't allow any free thought, no matter how right it is, and gang-up on anyone that isn't a mindless drone and just say, "Yes leaders (including beyond the principle 3), I'm so lucky to have someone tell me what's what about everything", and that's why he left after such a quick look at the MTO.

What's the bet my posts don't stay up - delete, delete, delete, ban any free thought and dissent - because that's what you're all about , the emperor has no cloths but by the power of ban noone better tell him so!

By the looks of things the MTO, apart from its excellent history section (the 'honey-pot trap' for those who know what that is), has achieved nothing on its own but to keep everyone dancing round in circles - 'that's bad, yeah that's bad, I agree that's bad, someone ought to do something about that, yeah someone should, yeah that's bad.....' ie typical MTO thread, but then maybe that's your NWO assignment.

Other members, think about the time you have spent/wasted at the MTO, other than the history section, do you feel you/anyone has done anything productive/achieved any meaningful outcome or have you just been repeating those same words, 'that's bad, yeah that's bad...' and verbally dancing around in circles???

To you I say, Pozdrav.

To the inner clique/kabbal I keep telling you I will never apologizes for being right and I'm not OziMak to hang about copping crap until I'm banned and thrown out, and on that note - bye.
        You can thank me for the over 18500 reads since the 31 Oct 2012.

PS. By the way - to other readers - you may have notice some YouTube clips disappearing or made unavailable, start downloading anything you want to keep because the info war has started and will only progressively get worse.

LET'S SEE IF MY POSTS ARE NOT DELETED.
        Last edited by Brian; 06-05-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Wrong answer Toby. Don't come back.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, you have been banned for your abusive language towards Makedonche who is a real life activist and given his all for his community. Then you refused to apologise to him. Personal abuse will not be tolerated.

Further, what you call "free thought", while it may be free, is completely incoherent and irrelevant to the purposes of this forum. You've been a complete waste of space, though I admit you have kept some of the members entertained (laughing at you, not with you).
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Well done Vangelovski!

Makedonche is known to me and I take offence on his behalf, who has dedicated decades of his life to the Macedonian cause, and has worked tirelessly for Macedonian Communities within Australia.
            It is no ones business what his identity is unless he chooses to disclose it himself, and this Brian/Toby/Ozimak tool Makedonche does not need to justify anything he has done, especially to a raving lunatic like Brian whatever
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Just so there is no misunderstanding, you have been banned for your abusive language towards Makedonche who is a real life activist and given his all for his community. Then you refused to apologise to him. Personal abuse will not be tolerated.
              And at one stage i had a tiny bit of sympathy for him. What a sucker i was.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Wrong answer Toby. Don't come back.

Further, what you call "free thought", while it may be free, is completely incoherent and irrelevant to the purposes of this forum. You've been a complete waste of space, though I admit you have kept some of the members entertained (laughing at you, not with you).
                I'd like to make a suggestion that this entire thread be deleted, otherwise it will stand as a monument to an arsehole and possibly give the idea to other dickheads that they can use the MTO as a billboard to promote all manner of retarded and paranoid opinion.

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

do you people not have jobs? and if you do, what are they because I need a job where I can sit on an internet forum all day talking shit and getting paid for it.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                    do you people not have jobs? and if you do, what are they because I need a job where I can sit on an internet forum all day talking shit and getting paid for it.
                    You're talking sh*t right and getting paid for it, aren't you?

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

You're talking sh*t right and getting paid for it, aren't you?
                      Not at work :-)

I talk a whole different level of shit at work. You'd love it, V

Shame you don't have the power to ban people in real life.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                        Shame you don't have the power to ban people in real life.
                        I've always thought that I've only ever banned two Macedonians from here. Both of them were Toby.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I've always thought that I've only ever banned two Macedonians from here. Both of them were Toby.
                          ...lol...I'm tipping that it won't stop at the 2 Toby's...I bet he's working on his next incarnation right now

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

NWO scum!!!

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                              NWO scum!!!
                              lol

I guess "NWO scum" is know enshrined in the MTO vernacular...

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

Do you ban by IP? How does he keep coming back?

Comment

Working...
                                X