Macedonian Children in Neret, Lerin, Brainwashed by Greek Government!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by rosetta View Post
    According to Nova Zora you seem to be a Professor of Philosophy in LaTrobe University of Melbourne. Are you?

You should also advise the rest 45% of your people there, that they should not vote for the exact opposite of their beliefs, or I would not believe they believe it.
    Dear, oh dear...

Rosie, you're pathetic beyond belief...I wonder what machinations you wish to initiate by disclosing the man's CV in your post...

Perhaps you could share yours with us, just for the sake of 'equality' and 'fairness'...you know, those traits that are generally common in civilized people...

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

The greek mentality is truly disterbing clearly they dont wont to have a direct discussion but make stupid threads on thier Pushkar/prosfig forum

I wont even give links they attack what Julie has been saying about her family they say its not true. Well Rosa do you follow the same mentality?
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
        Makedonche why would you be speaking with such a person who made other peoples lives hard? family or friend?
        Lavce
        My neighbour who is from the same selo, speaks with this person irregularly and it was only the last year or so this person has admitted to being a paid spion!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Thanks for clearing that up Makedonche
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Thanks for clearing that up Makedonche
            Lavce
            Bes gaile! Ako beshe do mene ke go fatvashe po tillo da moi skrshum site zabite!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

I don't give a toss for those maggots Lavche, , for each one that discredits what happened to my family, may their immediate offspring enjoy the same treatment. Karma.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

I know Julie its just the fact that they ignore the truth.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

They will always deny it, because one day the Macedonian people will get their human rights, I think they are an absolute joke, bunch of misfits, instead of worrying about their crippling financial debts, and the corruption within their own retarded little world, they frequent the MTO, lol
                  Now, where is the up yours finger caption I can post they can reference, lol
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Rosetta decided not to post here anymore.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Why is that Vangelovski did he/she have a high dose of the truth and passed out. lol

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Why is that Vangelovski did he/she have a high dose of the truth and passed out. lol
                        s/he swallowed the blue pill...or was it the red?
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Rosetta decided not to post here anymore.
                          LOL

Good job mate.

ama drug pat ne mu davajte mnogu shansa da se kazuva makite ovde. znajte kje se vrati pak i ne treba mnogu veter da mu davame. mnogu klet chojek e i inetchia.

da e nekoj odzbilen da mozish da se rasprajsh dobro, ama ovaj e ebi veter.
                          Last edited by Bill77; 06-20-2011, 07:33 AM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                          X