Macedonian Children in Neret, Lerin, Brainwashed by Greek Government!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HELLENICLEAGUE
    Banned
    • Jun 2011

25th March is a national holiday about freedom.

What would you espect to have in a national day about freedom instead, a song about tzatsiki?

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

/25th March is a national holiday about freedom.
      What freedom are you talking about ?are you talking about how you are forcefully assmilating young children.They are macedonian & you are trying to brainwash them so that
      they learn greek,wave greek flags.Today 2011 why do you have to be like that in a so called cradle of democracy it's a complete joke.One day i hope people you are doing that will rise agains't you & i hope they have o mercy for you the same way you don't show respect for their human rights.You think you can lie & cheat & you think no one will know a good many people know what greece has done,they are worse than nazis.Let me remind you the day will come when you are down grovelling on the ground no one will help you because they remember the attrocities you committed.You only care for yourselves & no one else.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        /25th March is a national holiday about freedom.
        What freedom are you talking about ?are you talking about how you are forcefully assmilating young children.They are macedonian & you are trying to brainwash them so that
        they learn greek,wave greek flags.Today 2011 why do you have to be like that in a so called cradle of democracy it's a complete joke.One day i hope people you are doing that will rise agains't you & i hope they have o mercy for you the same way you don't show respect for their human rights.You think you can lie & cheat & you think no one will know a good many people know what greece has done,they are worse than nazis.Let me remind you the day will come when you are down grovelling on the ground no one will help you because they remember the attrocities you committed.You only care for yourselves & no one else.
        Well said George
        He wants to get to the "root" of the problem , they can apologise to what they have done to the Macedonian people, then they can give Macedonia back to the Macedonians, ebagi
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mastika
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by rosetta View Post
          Why? Is there any place in the world where the elections results are kept secret?
          People like Mastika who are interested in demographic research (from village to village) have a useful material here
          The people of Neret are all ethnically Macedonian, we don't need electoral results to show this.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Julie spolaiti.These people are brainwashed as they force & assimilate other people at will.Remember what they do if you speak macedonian they make you drink castor oil,they have greek nazis listening on your window checking if you speak greek or macedonian.If you want a job you have to change your name from macedonian to greek with passport otherwise you can't do anything.apart from the mistreatment,beatings,jailings,every human rights rule has been broken in greece.Greece is the black sheep of the eu.
            You have morons that have been taught in greek school to hate skopians why because they know full well that macedonia belongs to the macedonians & is not greek.Greece has done eveything under the sun to prevent macedonians rxhibiting their macedonian consciousness.The people have been oppressed & their freedoms have been taken away by the greek oppressors.Just remember how bad these people are they are worse than the nazis at least the nazis recognized that macedonians existed.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

I know , they committed atrocities to many , including my family,.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• rosetta
                Banned
                • May 2011

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                The people of Neret are all ethnically Macedonian, we don't need electoral results to show this.
                How's that? In the past you used to be more scientific.
                Originally posted by julie View Post
                I know , they committed atrocities to many , including my family,.
                In a previous conversation you suddenly went mad and refused to say something specific. Do you think you're ready now?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Rosetta, are you implying that Julie is lying about Greek atrocities against the Macedonians unless she provides evidence, as if the internet isn't full of such evidence already?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• rosetta
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

I'm very interested in listening and discussing specific stories, same way I gave you details on my family history when I was asked for.
                    I don't see any value in the clichs of George S' post#20.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Do you deny that Greek atrocities against Macedonians have taken place at certain periods during the last century?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by rosetta View Post
                        How's that? In the past you used to be more scientific.

In a previous conversation you suddenly went mad and refused to say something specific. Do you think you're ready now?
                        you called me a liar. Said had made the whole civil war up, you were not Thessa then, but whatever you called yourself before
                        You were subsequently banned

Go through my posts, its all there, will be shortly meeting with my beloved uncle, cant wait to tell him its all a figment of his imagination

The people that know me well here, know the truth about what happened to my maternal side

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

POst no 20 is to remind you what your govt has done & is doing as you & others are in denial.There is a saying if you can't stand the heat stay away from the kitchen.I'm cooking up a whale of astorm.Are you afraid that i said greece is the black sheep of the eu it is no one else that i know of in the eu is oppressing it's minorities the way greece has done & is doing.It is waging a relentless campaign against poor defensless human beings.My reminder is to remind you that your government is still persecuting my brothers & sisters in the agean area.When as citizens of greece supposedly the intelligent people going to tell your govt to back off & show some respect for their human rights.
                          I had to put it bluntly to you so you can understand that while you hold particular views,you are denying what's going on in greece.You & many others need a reality check or wakeup call & we ask that whatever your country is doing to our people has got to stop.You got to start admitting to attrocities your govt has carried out on the macedonian people.
                          Also Rosetta if you think you are human & have human feelings of respect you should come out & say something.We will respect you for it if you admit to the attrocities.Remember it's not rocket science to show feelings of compassion for your fellow man.
                          Last edited by George S.; 06-17-2011, 02:34 PM. Reason: ed
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

George, they dont care what they did to the Macedonians in Aegean Macedonia. Their grandfathers grabbed the land and set about their beheadings, rapes, murders and torture on our people, expelled thousands of our children (of which my aunt was one of them) , expelled as many as they could from their homes for speaking the language in their own home whilst their hellass little spies cowered under window sills ,did a nice big swap with turkey, and et voila, how to exterminate people from their own home, thousands of years of it.
                            Nor will they admit to their propaganda and brainwashing, they lay claim on our land, our symbols, our heroes and history, because they dont have anything, a bullshit western made up country by albanians and vlachs in 1829.
                            And they continue to deny basic human rights to the Macedonians in Aegean Macedonia, they wont even recognise us, and they wonder why we get mad

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

JUlie idid say if they consider themselves as human beings or morons laughing behind our backs.I hope at least some may realize the attrocities they have done.If they don't admit their past mistakes how are we to have meaningfull dialogue.It's like speaking to a zombie that's what some of them are with no feelings for anything.That's not human that's depraved moronic person.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• rosetta
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

Soldier of Macedon,
                                I prefer discussing and analysing specific stories including (why not) gore details.
                                When I asked for this in the past I wasnt very impressed by the stories you eventually produced.
                                http://www.promacedonia.org/en/hb/index.html An interesting read. At first I thought he's slightly pro-Bulgarian, then I read some other parts. He seems to have a good word and many bad ones for everyone in Macedonia. That's good! _____________________________________________ Odysseas Elytis - Our name is our soul

No, Im not suggesting Julie is a liar, but I do live very close to your villages. I can visit them tomorrow and ask the people there or meet your relatives. I also have access to generally a lot of material in Greek (e.g. newspapers, the published files of the Communist Party of Greece, etc).

Julie,
                                This is to refresh your memory
                                It looks like the Turks are investing heavily in the Balkans. http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/biznis/%E2%80%9Eturkish-erlajns%E2%80%9C-go-prezema-jat-i-sozdava-nova-kompanija-%E2%80%9Eer-srbija%E2%80%9C

Your explosions dont scare me. Im experienced with angry divorcees.

Comment

Working...
                                X