Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

If they are passionate to drape themselves with the kutlesh sun so be it let them do it.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Come on Vangelovski, go to 1:16 and sing with me buddy. And let the Players and those fake patriots sing aswell

Edno Ime Imame - After Macedonian win over Lithuania @ EuroBasket 2011 - YouTube!

EDNO IME IMAME, VO DUSHATA GO NOSIME ZA TEBE ZIVOT DAVAME ZA MAKEDONIO!
      Last edited by Bill77; 09-15-2011, 05:28 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

#makbasket ИЗЛЕЗИ МОМЧЕ ПÐ*ÐВО ÐРТЕÐ*ÐСР- во Ñоблекувална - YouTube

IZLEZI MOMCE PRAVO NA TERASA
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Bill, whats more important to you? A sporting win tainted by the ventilator and the fyrom terminology or a principled stand for our natural rights?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Komita
            • May 2009

zname.mp4 - YouTube

They wanted to take our flag, vaka se brani zname i cest
            Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

put it simply the ventilator is for losers & for shame on the govt authorities who accepted it.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

I do not think this is just some basketball match as we can clearly see we have passionate Macedonians among us. Well done braka.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Komita
                  • May 2009

Makedonija Proslavuva Vo Tetovo - YouTube

Here celebrations from TETOVO with the song " neka razberat kletite siptari makedonski ime nema da zagine"

BITOLA

Proslava vo Bitola za pobedata na Makedonija nad Litvanija - YouTube
                  Last edited by Komita; 09-15-2011, 10:30 AM.
                  Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                    zname.mp4 - YouTube

Comments from our brothers

5:03 Не го давај! Браво момци така се навива за своите и се брани своето, секоја чест. о/
                    PetarMak 1 hour ago 6

Now that`s what you get for touching our flag, loosers !!! Go Macedonia !!
                    Kotovska 2 hours ago 5

Gnasni luge ispadnaja dane mu plati grkot ogan da gi gori. Znameto Makedonsko vo sonistata da mu e.
                    lavcemon 1 second ago

Ovie litvancive gi zaobikolile nashive navivaci bozem na celo so Aleksandar Makedonski se ... zosto tolku golem strav ?! :-)) Koskite im se tresat !
                    vngmkd1 25 seconds ago

Знаме се брани со сите сили... браво момци, одбрана на знамето е и тоа што го прикажуваат момците на паркетот. СЕКОЈА ВИ ЧЕСТ!
                    HEMOPALEH 2 minutes ago

Kaj i da si ne se srami ne se plasi MAKEDONEC da si!!!!

Makedonija ke ja branime i so krv ako treba
                    TheMrMacedonian 47 minutes ago

6:08 You motherfuckers

Fuck Yeah
                    leetzspy 2 hours ago
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

I dunno how some of you can put such a negative spin on it, yes we are palying with the ventilator yes we are FYR of Macedonia in the tournament but is it better for us to lose in the first round or do what we are doing now and making a name for ourselves and making the people proud to come out and unite and celebrate especially a week 8th September.

Comment

• Komita
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                        I dunno how some of you can put such a negative spin on it, yes we are palying with the ventilator yes we are FYR of Macedonia in the tournament but is it better for us to lose in the first round or do what we are doing now and making a name for ourselves and making the people proud to come out and unite and celebrate especially a week 8th September.
                        Not ONE FOREIGN media have named us as FYROM only as Macedonia and macedonians.
                        This tournament is the best marketing we have had since our independence the whole world know of us as Macedonia and macedonians because of this, the greeks have lost and that's that.
                        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

Not one city did not celebrate and come out in numbers including Tetovo, beautiful.

Comment

• Komita
                            • May 2009

GOSTIVAR

GOSTIVAR SLAVI 1.mp4 - YouTube
                            Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                              zname.mp4 - YouTube

KUTLESH SONCE gets ripped out of their arms and the boys are jostled like common thugs, for holding up their flag

This is the way Macedonians are treated that do not conform to the symbol of capitulation, the ventilator
                              Gruevski is a traitor to the Macedonian cause, he is gearing up for the name change with his speech and the rigged protest to brainwash the people further

A real prime minister would lodge a complaint against the mistreatment of their sporting fans and support THE WANTS AND DESIRES OF HIS PEOPLE NOT THE WANTS AND DESIRES OF SUPERPOWER SAM in enforcing the framework agreement

A real prime minister would look at sovereignty for his people and not pay his members for their support

A real prime minister does not exist for Macedonia

Proud of you boys, would have stood alongside of you, and bopped them with my walking stick and created such a fuss ALL MEDIA would have known why - what happened to NATURAL JUSTICE
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

Pozdrav from Lithuania:

Comment

Working...
                                X