• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
    Pozdrav from Lithuania:

da mi se zdravi i zhivi moj mili brajka i sestri shto NE go davat znameto Makedonsko, gordliva jas sum so vas, da bev tamu ke manav so mojot bastunot po glaviti na tie shto vi pravaja
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

#makbasket pesna vo avtobus.mpg - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

You know soldiers die for the flag>some people are missing the point here the ventilator is not really our flag we were forced to capitulate & compromise call it second best.That's why people should realise some people don't care but we do there is a difference it didn't need to be that way the same with the name until it's too late.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

TetovoMacedonia 67:65 Lithuania - Славење Тетово - YouTube
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

Strumica

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
              KUTLESH SONCE gets ripped out of their arms and the boys are jostled like common thugs, for holding up their flag

This is the way Macedonians are treated that do not conform to the symbol of capitulation, the ventilator
              Gruevski is a traitor to the Macedonian cause, he is gearing up for the name change with his speech and the rigged protest to brainwash the people further

A real prime minister would lodge a complaint against the mistreatment of their sporting fans and support THE WANTS AND DESIRES OF HIS PEOPLE NOT THE WANTS AND DESIRES OF SUPERPOWER SAM in enforcing the framework agreement

A real prime minister would look at sovereignty for his people and not pay his members for their support

A real prime minister does not exist for Macedonia

Proud of you boys, would have stood alongside of you, and bopped them with my walking stick and created such a fuss ALL MEDIA would have known why - what happened to NATURAL JUSTICE
              It was as if they protected Macedonia with their bare hands, against an enemy that is stronger. Like 100 years ago, giving it all for Majka nasha naj Mila, Mila Makedonija!
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                Not ONE FOREIGN media have named us as FYROM only as Macedonia and macedonians.
                This tournament is the best marketing we have had since our independence the whole world know of us as Macedonia and macedonians because of this, the greeks have lost and that's that.
                You are very correct Komita, this is the best marketing and PR Macedonia has gotten in a long time.
                The Greeks have lost in so many ways, they lost when they started this dispute in the first place. And they will lose even more.
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

If it takes Basketball to wake us up and show pride and passion, so be it.
                  Bravo Makedoncina da sve zivi.

UNITED UNITED UNITED MACEDONIA!

Unsuccessful attempt for interview with Konstantinos Vasileiadis - YouTube

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                  zname.mp4 - YouTube

They wanted to take our flag, vaka se brani zname i cest
                  vangelovski....which one wearing a orange vest was you??? You anti Macedonian. watching this video of fake patriots, mi se gleda ti go napikaja ubavo hehehe
                  Last edited by Bill77; 09-15-2011, 06:55 PM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Coolski
                    • Sep 2008

I saw an awesome comment on Facebook:

"While Macedonia is writing HISTORY, other study GEOGRAPHY :* KISS FROM MACEDONIA.."

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

This is a classic

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Postgame reaction Macedonia - Lithuania [HQ] - YouTube

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Spain better watch out we are coming for them
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

I'm so proud to be Macedonian. It is just amazing how the win against Lithuania has just united an entire nation. I neka daj Gospod srekja da gi pobedime pak protiv Spanija i da stignima vo finale. And to those people that are down playing the win and the patriotism being shown by us Macedonians, are yous any better then our enemies who wish to see us fall and crumble?
                            Last edited by Daniel the Great; 09-15-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great
                              ......that are down playing the win and the patriotism being shown by us Macedonians, are yous any better then our enemies who wish to see us fall and crumble?
                              Which Macedonian here has said they wish to see our people fall and crumble? What patriotism are you talking about Daniel? The type with the flag of capitulation waved around in representation of our people? Or perhaps the type where everybody gets drunk and then forgets about being a Macedonian patriot the following day? Some of you guys have totally miscontrued the sentiments of others to an uncanny degree. Like I said before, good on our boys for winning, but let's keep things in perspective. It's like you think that all of Macedonia's problems will be solved because some youths gathered together to celebrate a sporting victory - yet you conveniently leave out the fact that there was an apparent protest organised for the purpose of asserting Macedonian patriotism only a week ago where there was NOBODY that even uttered the word 'Macedonia', let alone chanted it.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                                And to those people that are down playing the win and the patriotism being shown by us Macedonians, are yous any better then our enemies who wish to see us fall and crumble?
                                If we follow this through logically, then Macedonians who celebrate this wonderful success will associate the sporting victory with the Ventilator flag. The ventilator flag would than have a new meaning to these people. This does not detract from the fact that the original meaning of the ventilator flag is the exact opposite of something to defend or celebrate. No wonder Macedonians are confused.

As a hypothetical, how would people feel if Macedonians were waving the Greek or Yugoslavian flags at these Macedonian victories?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X