X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

avion atmosfera jpg - YouTube
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      If we follow this through logically, then Macedonians who celebrate this wonderful success will associate the sporting victory with the Ventilator flag. The ventilator flag would than have a new meaning to these people. This does not detract from the fact that the original meaning of the ventilator flag is the exact opposite of something to defend or celebrate. No wonder Macedonians are confused.

As a hypothetical, how would people feel if Macedonians were waving the Greek or Yugoslavian flags at these Macedonian victories?
      If everyone carried the Kutlesh sonce at the sporting event, then it would not have been just a few people carrying it that were assaulted. Security would have not been able to assault a stadium full carrying the flags.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

EuroBasket 2011: Lithuanian Security and Police attacking Macedonian Fans - YouTube
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Which Macedonian here has said they wish to see our people fall and crumble?
          I was referring to our enemies that wish to see us fall and crumble, not pointing it towards no one in particular on this forum.

What patriotism are you talking about Daniel? The type with the flag of capitulation waved around in representation of our people?
          Actually, that flag you speak of represents the citizens of that state, the guy next to him with the 16 ray represents our people as a whole.

Or perhaps the type where everybody gets drunk and then forgets about being a Macedonian patriot the following day?
          No, the type where thousands of Macedonians gathering together singing and chanting Macedonian songs. Sure the 8 rayed flag was flown but the original flag was also flown proudly. So according to your quote "everybody gets drunk" you are generalising and calling everyone celebrating a pijanica.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
            So according to your quote "everybody gets drunk" you are generalising and calling everyone celebrating a pijanica.
            Then i to am a pijanica and proud of it (even though i don't drink)
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
              If everyone carried the Kutlesh sonce at the sporting event, then it would not have been just a few people carrying it that were assaulted. Security would have not been able to assault a stadium full carrying the flags.
              Julie, i think it was that large flag only that covers the whole section that the security tried to confiscate. I don't think the kutlesh was targeted specifically, because there were the 16ray flags waved around.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                Actually, that flag you speak of represents the citizens of that state
                Imagine if the people of "that state" new that Ventilator flag represented a Greek victory and the worst ever Macedonian capitulation. How embarrassed would they be! Dear Lord I bet some of them are kissing the little ventilators on their shirts. I wonder what percentage of Macedonians actually know how the Ventilator came about.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                  It was as if they protected Macedonia with their bare hands, against an enemy that is stronger. Like 100 years ago, giving it all for Majka nasha naj Mila, Mila Makedonija!
                  These young men felt empowered, and did not give an inch watching that video. It did appear they were holding on, no matter what consequence, firm and without any fear of retribution. What will it take to have a group do this en masse?
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

President Ivanov praises basketball team, PM Gruevski congratulates coach

Skopje, 15 September 2011 (MIA) - The country's 20. independence anniversary overlaps with the victories of our basketball team, who has brought joy unseen before in the country. I attended last night's celebrations at the Skopje square, witnessing the young people's positive energy, self-confidence, pride I have never seen before in my life, says President Ivanov in an interview with Stip student radio UGD FM.

"I am glad that the team is hungry for victories. They have souls and hearts committed to Macedonia, because victories have come few and far between. These victories unite us and bring back our confidence. This is a wonderful feeling that unites us", says President Ivanov.

Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski telephoned Thursday coach Marin Dokuzovski, congratulating him on the team's achievements.

"PM Gruevski also wished the team success, encouraging them to continue with their magnificent play in the following games, which strengthens the spirit and national pride of all citizens", said the Government in a press release.

The Macedonian basketball team recoded a 67-65 victory over hosts Lithuania late on Wednesday, booking its place in the European basketball championship semi-finals, thus accomplishing the greatest success in history.
                    Da tie stram vangelovski.

These predavnici have something nice and sensible to say where you and some others with your anti Macedonian prefer to sound like columnists from some Greek media.

shame shame shame. But cheer up, it will be all over soon and back to doom and gloom. Music to your ears.

Da zivej Makedonia i da puknite vie dushmani.

Risto, all i ask from you is to show more exitement than you would if the Adelaide crows were to win a final. Its expected if you are a true Macedonian mate.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 09-16-2011, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Bill why do we have to be scared & hide behind the stupid name selected for us by greece as FYROM & that stupid flag the ventilator.If we call ourselves fyrom & stand by the ventilator flag i don't stand by that.I want our team to be called Macedonian also i want the proper flag the 16 ray sun.I can't stand any bullshit we should all wak the walk macedonian & talk the talk macedonian.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        Julie, i think it was that large flag only that covers the whole section that the security tried to confiscate. I don't think the kutlesh was targeted specifically, because there were the 16ray flags waved around.
                        Billy, was the large flag a Kutlesh...?

Shit, that footage annoyed me...I'm glad that most of those guys gave the boofhead security a bit of stick...good on them.

In this age of technology and access to social media it's critical that video and still images are captured and quickly released to the net.

I hope Macedonia doesn't lose this great opportunity to highlight the absurdity of the use of the acronym...I wish that at the end of this journey for the national basketball team that somebody has the balls to politicize this matter from a newly found position of self respect.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

It was the Kutlesh sonce Phoenix that security had an issue with

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            It was the Kutlesh sonce Phoenix that security had an issue with
                            Thanks Julie.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              Billy, was the large flag a Kutlesh...?

Shit, that footage annoyed me...I'm glad that most of those guys gave the boofhead security a bit of stick...good on them.

In this age of technology and access to social media it's critical that video and still images are captured and quickly released to the net.

I hope Macedonia doesn't lose this great opportunity to highlight the absurdity of the use of the acronym...I wish that at the end of this journey for the national basketball team that somebody has the balls to politicize this matter from a newly found position of self respect.
                              Yes it was mate. The biggest and most beautiful flag iv'e seen. I hope they returned it to the owner it would have cost the poor guy big bucks to create and we know money is tight for those guys. Actualy, i am not sure if the security succeded in confiscating it or they gave up. Looking at the video, a guy with a white shirt and tie that looked like he had some authority, joined in looking very concerned by the Macedonian reaction and he seemed to try and calm things down. He looked like he was trying to reasure the Macedonians of something.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Phoenix, it would have been one of these two giant flags. Its the first time ive seen the ventilator, but the Kutlesh is more common in sporting events. Check the 5:20 mark of video.

Basketball Eurobasket 2010 Macedonia - Great Britain 75:56 23.08.2010 1/6 - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X