X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Albanians dancing at a Wedding

Im guessing this is somewhere in the mountains of Kosovo, its funny how the guy pulls the gun out and starts shooting.

YouTube - Dirty dancing - prLJavi ples
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

OMG Prolet the albanians found their long lost brothers! HAHAH pay attention to the brides facial expression WOW LMAO

striking simularity;s aint there

Last edited by Makedonetz; 01-12-2011, 09:37 AM.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

Crazy crazy people.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

they should be booked for firearms discharge and causing harm to local wildlife murderes! Frig i thought the bride would be pulling a gun out aswell.
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
          they should be booked for firearms discharge and causing harm to local wildlife murderes! Frig i thought the bride would be pulling a gun out aswell.

It looks like that ritual is apart of there psychotic culture, so i doubt they will be booked, besides there are no laws in Albania or where ever they have managed to squat.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

The bride was not exhibiting any form of joy, was quite bemused.
            A culture that 'lawfully' shoots guns in the air at random, whilst dancing a pathetic jig and the women watch, probably in terror in case they are shot.

Shooting firearms should be an offense, ownership of these weapons should be registered.
            I may be prejudiced for what they are doing to our people, but have no interest in their pathetic psycho culture
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Daniel, Its not as bad as this

YouTube - Kosovo Picnic
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

OMG Prolet the albanians found their long lost brothers! HAHAH pay attention to the brides facial expression WOW LMAO

striking simularity;s aint there

These people are known as Pontic Greeks, they originate from north west Turkey (close to Istanbul). I think it's prety safe to assume that the so called "Pontic Greeks" are simply Turks.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

YouTube - Kosovo Picnic

It's amazing, what seems normal to them would seem terrifying to a decent human being, disgraceful.

Comment

• BigMak
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2009

neanderthal 3rd worlders...This is what ROM is dealing with.... koj da gi nauci

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

More stupidity people in Crete shooting their guns off. This must be a gene in their DNA consisting of idiotic terroist

Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

YouTube - Kosovo Picnic
                        I would rather they use up their bullets doing that than terrorising Macedonians with them.

I suspect more than a few Macedonians with a few guns in their hands would do similar things after a few cold ones. Pretty low level thinking if you ask me.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

These people are known as Pontic Greeks, they originate from north west Turkey (close to Istanbul). I think it's prety safe to assume that the so called "Pontic Greeks" are simply Turks.
                          They today regard themselves as pure decadents of the Macedonians, - well those that have relations in Agean Macedonia do.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Shiptars are such a backwards and barabric lot, its trash like them that give the other good balkan a bad image.

From my experience its not only at wedding that they do this type of stuff, I know a couple of years ago in a few struga nightclubs and places like that you would even see cahsed up shiptars walking around and flashing their little pistols acting tough, or driving their fancy cars and shooting their guns in the air. What fucking try hards and morons

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

More stupidity people in Crete shooting their guns off. This must be a gene in their DNA consisting of idiotic terroist

You can add the serbs with the shiptars and "greeks" in the "idiot basket" as they shoot their guns in the air when they get married:

YouTube - arkan wedding

Comment

Working...
                              X