X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

We cannot blame the Albanians entirely, the fault lies with the Macedonians. Remember on the first page of this thread I posted links to school textbooks published by the Macedonian government for Albanian students. Some things that I discovered were that Albanian students from a young age are taught:

1) The Albanian language (Macedonian is taught 4 years later in the 4th grade, only as a second language)
    2) The history of Albania and the Albanian nation before Macedonian history
    3) The Albanian national anthem before the Macedonian anthem
    4) That Albania is their real mother country
    5) Various symbols of Albanian statehood (flag, heroes, etc)

It's understandable that Albanian children who are raised in Albanian nationalist households will naturally become Albanian nationalists themselves in their adult years. BUT what about Albanian children who come from neutral families or families that are loyal to Macedonia or families who are not poisoned with nationalism? Well, after going through the "Macedonian education system", it is likely that these children will become Albanian nationalists, whether they wanted to or not. With the current education system in place, it is unpreventable, children are being brainwashed against Macedonia. The government is engaging in a national suicide!
    Last edited by Niko777; 05-17-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

The ironic thing here is that when tourists go and visit the macedonian capital Skopje they walk away thinking macedonia is some quasi- middle eastern, nationalist albanian disney land.

Wouldn't surprise me that people will think "albanian" when you mention macedonia in the future

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        It's understandable that Albanian children who are raised in Albanian nationalist households will naturally become Albanian nationalists themselves in their adult years. BUT what about Albanian children who come from neutral families or families that are loyal to Macedonia or families who are not poisoned with nationalism? Well, after going through the "Macedonian education system", it is likely that these children will become Albanian nationalists, whether they wanted to or not. With the current education system in place, it is unpreventable, children are being brainwashed against Macedonia. The government is engaging in a national suicide!
        A fair assessment of the state of play.
        ... and some people think "native" Macedonians know what is good for them.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          A fair assessment of the state of play.
          ... and some people think "native" Macedonians know what is good for them.
          I'm still not sure who CT thinks "native" Macedonians are, but whoever they are they have deconstructed the Macedonian state and replaced it with what Indigen terms a Ramkovist state.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MKPrilep
            • Mar 2009

Code:
            Wouldn't surprise me that people will think "albanian" when you mention macedonia in the future

here in germany, when people ask me where are you from,
            and I tell them macedonia, they always answer me
            "oh then you are albanian".

that´s where we have come.

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

По 5 јуни, со новата политичка платформа, ДПА ќе го врати достоинството на Албанците. Оние другите што ќе дојдат да го бараат вашиот глас да ги запрашате зошто дозволија да се градат цркви на исламски имоти, да се учи македонски од прво одделение и да бидеме срамно понижувани, порача Мендух Тачи, лидер на ДПА и носител на листата на кандидати во 6 ИЕ пред жителите на Дебреше, едно од најнаселните гостиварското села.

Зборувајќи за економските и социјалните услови, кои ги оцени како кастрофани, лидерот на ДПА Мендух Тачи нагалси дека во нивната програма подобрувањето на социјалниот статус на албанците е приоритет.

- Во нашата програма е предвидено подобрувањето на животот на Албанците да оди сразмерно со она што од нив се зема како данок. Оние 35% што од вашите џебови се влеваат во буџетот, треба повторно да се инвестираат во живеалиштата на Албанците - рече Тачи.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

The solution is war. But who wants it.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

The albanian issue should've been fixed up years ago,it's been neglected like anything else.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Се обрати и носителот на листата на ДУИ во првата изборна единица Изет Меџити, градоначалникот на Чаир-кога ке го добиеме мандатот албанскиот јазик ќе се зборува и во Аеродром и во другите општини во кои доминантно е македонското население.Албанците ќе бидат одлучувачки фактор,повеќе ќе бидат застапени во полицијата, здравството, судството. Меџити ги повика присутните заедно да стигнат до целта, до победата на 5 јуни.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Komita
                      • May 2009

YouTube - ‪Koalicioni i vitit 1997' Nevzat Bejta dhe Branko Crvenkovski‬‏

If our response would be like in Gostivar 1997 and we didnt back from that line in 97 we would never of seen ourselves with these kind of threats. watch from 4:30 and from 6:30
                      Last edited by Komita; 05-19-2011, 05:26 PM.
                      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

DUI: Struga was, and will remain Albanian!

- Г-дине Груевски Струга беше и ќе остане на Албанците. Г- дине Црвенкоски Струга и натаму ќе остане албанска бидејќи има градоначалник Албанец од редовите на ДУИ. ДУИ на чело со водачот на УЧК е партија која ги брани интересите на Албанците во Македонија, рече Љабеништи пред стружани.

Full story: http://www.kanal5.com.mk/default.asp...&eventId=75700

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Among the Albanian parties, debate focused mainly on whether the Ohrid Framework Agreement obligations are being fulfilled and on making Albanian the country's second official language. Some candidates proposed eliminating the unitary character of the Macedonian state in favour of a federation between Macedonians and Albanians.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Ahhh the dream continues.
                            Macedonians too smart for their own shoes keep saying it will never happen.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Voting in a classroom in a Skopje based elementary school. NOTICE SOMETHING STRANGE?

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Albanian flags!! The country has literally gone to the dogs
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X