X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex_MK
    • Apr 2014

More images from Kichevo that are around a year old..

"Mother Albania"

Don't forget former KLA leader Ali Ahmeti is from this town. The Albanians have conquered the town and they have taken a good chunk of Macedonia.

They call it "Ilirida" and it's coming to a Macedonian village near you

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
      They call it "Ilirida" and it's coming to a Macedonian village near you
      Pretty much says it all.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volokin
        • Apr 2014

Montenegro Albanians Demand Own Municipality
        About a hundred ethnic Albanians staged a protest on Sunday in Tuzi, near the capital, Podgorica, pressing demands for Tuzi to become a separate municipality.

The protest was organised by Albanian opposition parties, the Democratic Forum for Integration and the Democratic Alliance.

They claim that the government has been "abusing and discriminating against" local Albanians in Tuzi, where they form the majority community.

The protesters called on ethnic Albanian politicians to quit their positions in Montenegro's state institutions until Tuzi is granted the status of a municipality.

"The state has done nothing for the decentralization of Montenegro and for 24 years has ignored the demands of the Albanian parties," Besnik Donaj, from the Democratic Forum for Integration, said.

Sunday's protest was held ahead of the visit of Montenegrin Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic to the US, where some Albanian diaspora groups also announced a protest for April 8.

Some Albanians intend to protest in front of the US Congress against Prime Minister Djukanovic over what they call his "unfulfilled promises" regarding the status of Albanians in Montenegro.

The Montenegrin leader is to meet Vice-President Joseph Biden during the visit on April 8, mainly to discuss Montenegro's ambitions to join NATO.

Montenegro is hoping for an invitation at the NTO summit planned for Wales in the UK this autumn.
        About a hundred ethnic Albanians staged a protest on Sunday in Tuzi, near the capital, Podgorica, pressing demands for Tuzi to become a separate municipality.

Will face the same fate as us, they will.

. The Islamic religious life in Montenegro is organized by the Islamic Community of Montenegro. A majority of Albanians are Sunni Muslims, and in 2012 a protocol passed that recognises Islam as an official religion in Montenegro, ensures that halal foods will be served at military facilities, hospitals, dormitories and all social facilities; and that Muslim women will be permitted to wear headscarves in schools and at public institutions, as well as ensuring that Muslims have the right to take Fridays off work for the Jumu'ah (Friday)-prayer.

Albanian community representatives also complain that even where classes are taught in Albanian, Albanian history and culture are not included in curricula.

Notice a pattern here? They will play the victim card everywhere they go, whether it be Macedonia, Kosovo, Southern Serbia or Crna Gora. They know it works, it has been successful in the past, and with the backing of a powerful nation, they are untouchable in the region. Watch out Balkans.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

seceding of sovereignity toa minority is unheard of except Macedonia.The diddums are going to protest because they are victims.If that's all they going to do I wouldn't give them anything.If they got one thing the'll want another pretty soon they'll want the whole of Montenegro.THey aren't related to the illyrians at all.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Volokin View Post
            Notice a pattern here? They will play the victim card everywhere they go, whether it be Macedonia, Kosovo, Southern Serbia or Crna Gora. They know it works, it has been successful in the past, and with the backing of a powerful nation, they are untouchable in the region. Watch out Balkans.
            Like it or not the Albanians fight for power and they are very assertive on their stance. Whether they are civilized in the manner they perform it is for another debate.... They are the opposite of Macedonians which are passive and laid back on issues in the ROM. Albanian youth are revolting while Macedonian youth are in kafanas, See the difference?

Comment

• Alex_MK
              • Apr 2014

renamed school in Skopje

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

A school where Macedonian is not learned ,not even the Macedonian history. THe shptars learn of their heros in 2001 & devote monuments to them.If the shiptars had their way they would rename it to Illyria.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
                  Hi Alex_MK,

Do you have a link to this map? Much appreciated.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Volokin View Post

Will face the same fate as us, they will.

I would love to see the shiptars start a little conflict in Crna Gora. It would possibly be a good wake up call to the rest of the balkan dummies on the dangers of shiptar expansion.

But it wont happen. The shiptars make up only less than 5% of the total population. Looks like crna gora are safe from greater albania

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

I remember in the late 80's and early 90's when Kicevo was mainly macedonian.

Now it literally looks like a town in albania. Same as Struga and Gostivar

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

BBs dare I say a greater Albania and the albanisation of macedonnia is in full swing and nobody can stop it.The govt could have taken steps like other countries.Some countries preserve their fatherland we don't we would like to share our country for the common good of the Albanians.In other words we should only blame ourselves & the stupid govt
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                          I would love to see the shiptars start a little conflict in Crna Gora. It would possibly be a good wake up call to the rest of the balkan dummies on the dangers of shiptar expansion.

But it wont happen. The shiptars make up only less than 5% of the total population. Looks like crna gora are safe from greater albania
                          No one is safe, is only a matter of time. They will migrate to Montenegro with a purpose. They've taken Kosovo, currently taking Macedonia and Preshevo and then Montenegro is next.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

If the albs play their victim cards right and there are do gooders who are complacent and capitulate they will get their way.All that bs about minority rights and stiching up deals with their Motenigin parliamentary buddies.You would call it priveleges for they want secession rights of territory.They probably got every right under the sun.Pretty soon the montinegros will have the same problems as Macedonia.There is no end to it.The us ,the eu etc these doogooders want other countries to share their homeland.Give away their homeland is more apt.They themselves wouldn't budge given the same circumstances.
                            One should say to them you behave or get expelled for inciting trouble afterall existing countries have to keep theeir inviolability of borders intact.Basically the Albanians are trying to achieve their status of a homeland within the borders of either Macedonia etc & then they will link up with Kosovo.I think I read a magazine article is their aim is to achieve the goal of complete secession of Macedonia by 2025.According to the albs they think they will be more than the Macedonians & their ultimate goal is to link up with Kosovo.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
                              • Apr 2014

To be fair and If I'm not mistaken the Albanian language was forbidden at the time and Albanian nationalism was kept under a lid meaning no flags, no language, etc.

Also Albanians then(and still today) still live in rural areas. Albanian villages are thriving with a healthy population and with family members sending money back home to build mansions and I'm not joking about the mansion parts.. Drive by Albanian villages and you'll see mansions and lavished mosques.. Alot of the time no one even lives there but they just build them up for summer homes.

For example houses like these

Macedonian villages? I'm afraid to say it but they've all left! For Skopje or to Australia, only the old remain. The houses are run down and were built nearly 2 centuries ago.. Literally ghost towns and the whole country will be depopulated albeit for a few cities..

Comment

• Alex_MK
                                • Apr 2014

Soon Skopje will suffer the same fate

Shkupi feston100 Vjetorin e Shtetit Shqipƫtare - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X