X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i call them population exchange fodder.THey were used to displace the majority of people who were Macedonians in the Aegean area.The greeks were only 10% of the population.
    Greek you are just a smart arsed derogarotory greek I would ban you.You are just pushing the limits of your insults.Don't worry yourself if the Albanians take over us.The civilians can be armed to do their duty.Just like the vermin they are so are you to question us.When in 1913 you stole our land.Does that make you a better greek.IN my view you are much lower than the Albanians for you have not given Macedonians their human rights.You need a reality check as morons like you can't even recognize your governments sham of trying to create a fake Macedonian greek Macedonian no such thing exists.Or should I say the fake exists and we are the real Macedonians.You show total disrespect just like your govt .Why because you have been indoctrinated to do that .In other words you are BRAINWASHED.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

ss your govt should desist putting labels on people as they desrve to call themselves as what they really are.Self identityis the key here.Whatever they are they desrve to call themselves whatever they want.Stop labelling people as slavophones,Slavs etc.What do books show people are called simply Macedonians.The last govt that should be allowed to call people & even to rename them as fyrom etc.Why it stole their land & now wants to steal their identity.Identity theft.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

greek there are no Slavic people Its your govt using derogatory & propaganistic labels .A court of law in Victoria has determined that the slav word to describe Macedonians as SLAVS,slavic Slavophones is really DEROGOTARY & IS RACIST.Macedonians are just that Macedonians they are not slavs.Think about it if you are moronic & don't accept that is because you are a puppet of your govt.AS I have many times that Greece only wants to monopolise the name or anything Macedonian to legitimise their land grab in 1913.Calling us Macedonians slavs is your govts piss weak at best it cannot really stand to the rule of law let alone to pass the self identity test.You sound like a hybrid mongrel which is not further from the truth & a racist to boot.
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
          Banned
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          A court of law in Victoria has determined that the slav word to describe Macedonians as SLAVS,slavic Slavophones is really DEROGOTARY & IS RACIST.
          I've read this before here, searched and didn't manage to verify it. Can you give as a link or more info?

I mean what you wrote is not what this link says.

---
          Last edited by Sweet Sixteen; 05-01-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Its in the previous AMHR review & mentions the Victorian court decision.Your govt tried to influence the govt in Australia to l;abel us with the slav prefix that is obvious what it tried to do.The court decided that the slav word as derogoratory & racist.Nothing changes SS you are still a bunch of morons in denial of their neighbour.Where is your govt heading.It doesn't respect Macedonia at all.Even if we got constitutional guarantees your govt is scared of little Macedonia.It might spill the beans on what is going on in Greece.Remember greeks don't recognize Macedonians. as Macedonians.Also your govt was instrumental in telling the world that Greece is Macedonia & Macedonia is greek.How detached ist it from the truth your just a MOron SS & your statements echo your govt wgo is really bereft of any decency.It doesn't give hbasic human rights to its minority the Macedonians.Don't try & cover up for your govt's atrocities on the Macedonians they are well documented.Stop pretending that everything is allright ingreece when its not.Also I don't know what you are trying to prove hiding under a number of accounts.Your current escapade is not proving anything but hate & racism for the Macedonians & anything Macedonian on this forum.We hate people who hate us obviously you are our enemy & you stand condemned for the attrocties your govt has committed on the Macedonians.You have shown no remorse for what your govt did to the Macedonians & you never will because you are a bunch of morns in denial might I add with no moral decency.So I leave it to the admin as I don't want to discuss things with a fake person stop npretending as if we are accountable to you.ALSO don't underestimate our weakness for that's where we get our strength from don't think you can kick us whil'st were down.
            Last edited by George S.; 05-01-2014, 04:58 PM.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
              Banned
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              Its in the previous AMHR review & mentions the Victorian court decision.
              I searched in the March Issue #18 and can't find anything.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

its not the march issue.When I find it i'll put a link.Also rember when your people tried to sue the Australian Macedonian newspaper for racial vilification.Well you lost the case do you remember that.When I find the link tour thread i'll post it.Any way I'm not lying that is true of what happened at court with the slav prefix.We won but your govt hasn't admitted anything or is just pretending not to know.
                Web results

[PDF] the “skopian” case - Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee

File format: Adobe PDF - View as html

heritage and growing diversity distinguishes us from most other places in the ... State of Victoria (2000), supported by decisions of the Federal Court, the Full Bench ...... against the Federal government in order to remove the prefix “Slav”, just as.

Slavic speakers of Greek Macedonia - Wikipedia, the free ...
                en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_speakers_of_Greek_Macedonia Cached
                Slavic speakers will also use the term "Macedonians" or "Slavomacedonians", though in a ..... This decision was supported by the Greek Communist Party.

Macedonian Australian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_Australian Cached
                3.1 Macedonians in New South Wales; 3.2 Macedonians in Victoria; 3.3 Western ..... and agencies to use the term 'Slav Macedonian' to describe such people. ... A court eventually repealed the decision in 1998 and since then the prefix ...

[PDF] Slavic languages in the Black Box — Program - SFB 833

File format: Adobe PDF - View as html

The use of experimental methods in linguistic research: .... behind the choice of prefixes and suffixes associated with semelfactive and .... Murphy, Victoria A. ( 2004) Dissociable system .... endpoints on the scale influences the test persons in their decision etc. ..... Q is been friend of colleague / colleague called to court.

Literary Terms and Definitions S - Carson-Newman College
                web.cn.edu/kwheeler/lit_terms_s.html Cached
                Use it as a touchstone for important concepts and vocabulary that we will cover ... to a ruling husband) can become the Queen Regnant (a queen ruling in her own ... is treated as vulgar or low-brow (for instance, the Victorian period in England). .... a large number of scribes were slaves who belonged to wealthy government ...

Battle royal over Gaelic College name - Local - Cape Breton Post
                https://www.capebretonpost.com/News/...College-name/1 Cached
                16 Dec 2013 ... “This was obviously not a staff decision. .... language at court from Gaelic to French, and the language at church from Gaelic to Latin . ... would deem relevant to this discussion on this day: Queen Victoria. .... of a black college in the U.S. That would make them feel the exact same way that this makes us feel.

Appendix:List of Latin phrases (P–Z) - Wiktionary
                en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:List_of_Latin_phrases_(P–Z) Cached
                A recent ironic Latin phrase to poke fun at people who seem to use Latin ... for the decision", The legal, moral, political, and social principles used by a court to ... for reply, response, or regarding, or is simply the prefix meaning "again". ..... This is similar to the tradition of a slave in Roman triumphs whispering "memento mori".
                Even after the judgements again'st the greeks they keep keeping on as if nothings changed.They are just impervious to the reality that we are just Macedonian.Its a bitter pill to swallow after years of indoctrination & propaganda.
                Last edited by George S.; 05-01-2014, 05:30 PM.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
                  That is a derogatory opinion towards the Slavs and (in consequence) towards your own people. Of course, as Thucedides would put it, you’re the emperor of your own mind, but… really, are you talking seriously?

Is this an opinion we can find elsewhere besides your personal universe or the small universe of this forum? Can you provide some info or links? Also, do you think you can discuss this (without exploding or banning everyone), or move this to a relevant thread or create one?

-
                  This will be your only warning. You've been on here long enough to know not to push the slav racism.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by greek View Post
                    Risto they came to Greece speaking a more ancient form of Greek...many of them actually being able to read & understand ancient Greek.
                    Other Greeks needed to learn this at school & they grew up with it.
                    They were known as being more Greek than the Greeks.
                    What a load of rubbish.
                    If they were speaking an archaic form of Greek, then they were different from the other mob in Greece that had to submit their language to a catharsis some 100 years earlier. Makes me think you would say anyone who speaks a Latin based language are the same ethnicity. Which is pathetic.

Some in fact only spoke Turkish but were Christian. So it seems you don't know the history of the region very well.

But you went on about deserved rights for the ethnic Albanians. Clearly you have not seen the Framework Agreement and how it has overstepped the mark in human rights as it relates to favouring the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia. You should read it. I would think it unfair for Macedonians in Greece to have such privileges and only call for human rights for all individuals in Greece. Which are fundamentally flawed.

Either way, you are gone. Please stop annoying everyone privately and note that your continued harassment will result in your ISP and employer being notified.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
                      Also, speaking of Slavs, the Pomaks (part of the Muslim minority) are often described as Slav-speakers or speakers of a Slavic dialect. In my book, that simply means they are Bulgarian Muslims left outside Bulgaria. Just curious, what are they in your book? Greeks? Turks? Bulgarians? Macedonians? Thracians? Slavs?
                      What is your book?
                      Serbs were described as Bulgarians 200 years ago.
                      Is this in your book also?
                      I would call the Pomak people of Greece, Pomaks. They have enough distinguishing features to be identified as a separate ethnic identity. They most likely were Macedonians once upon a time, but I wouldn't call them that now.

Anyway, what is it with you Greeks hijacking threads? Have you forgotten the subject matter of this thread?
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        What is your book?
                        Serbs were described as Bulgarians 200 years ago.
                        Is this in your book also?
                        I would call the Pomak people of Greece, Pomaks. They have enough distinguishing features to be identified as a separate ethnic identity. They most likely were Macedonians once upon a time, but I wouldn't call them that now.

Anyway, what is it with you Greeks hijacking threads? Have you forgotten the subject matter of this thread?
                        SS is sadly confused on the matter of identity.
                        The Pomaks aren't dependent on others to validate their identity.
                        Their identity is determined by themselves alone.

This is the all too common sticking point for our racist and Fascist Greek friends, who believe that another mans identity is beholden to some Greek idiots view...

...and that other crack whore that got banned further up the page, what's he thinking...?
                        Ancient Greek speakers my arse...it wasn't just the Macedonians of the Aegean sitting in the 'hellenization' factories of the 20th century, it was that morons grandparents from Turkey as well and it wasn't just their tongue being 'hellenized' but their culture as well...

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

0acedonians have been smeared with the slav prefix for some time.So hoping some mud sticks to something.The use of slav is a complete denial of a race identity.That is why it has never really succeeded as more & more people are waking up.People realise that serbs,greeks,bulgarians have been trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.A ready made propaganda telling them they are not Macedonians but slavs.THis is the biggest hoax of all some people have believed this hogwash.We even had professors believing it.BUT there has been a huge turnaround as people NOW realize they have been duped of their heritage big time.You got people like greeks Fighting the Macedonians calling them barbarians & losing the wars with a deluge of resentment have tried to usurp what is hugely a Macedonian domain.Namely a Macedonian version of what has occurred.Now you got the ridiculous claim that greeks are Macedonians & the real Macedonians (endopi) are not they are just slavs .Give me a break through these veins there beats a Macedonian heart & blood.Yes we are the real thing & don't you forget it.
                          Greeks who don't espouse our views & it shows should be banned as its pure & simple that we aren't slavs anymore than they are .It has been reported that the slavs also visited hellas.So why the bias on Macedonians being the only slavs.?I'll tell you to usurp Macedonian history & what belongs to the Macedonian people.Greeks coming on this forum not respecting us should be banned.
                          Last edited by George S.; 05-02-2014, 04:21 PM.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

yes all that will be theirs what is the rom govt doing anything?Did they consider when they signed the ohrid agreement that the Albanians will go out of their way & start producing more & more of themselves.The more of them the less of us.We will become a minority in our own country.What measures is the govt taking?practically nothing.What steps is the govt taking regarding the Albanians registering their children born overseas as citizens of Macedonia so that they could vote.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                What a load of rubbish.
                                If they were speaking an archaic form of Greek, then they were different from the other mob in Greece that had to submit their language to a catharsis some 100 years earlier. Makes me think you would say anyone who speaks a Latin based language are the same ethnicity. Which is pathetic.

Some in fact only spoke Turkish but were Christian. So it seems you don't know the history of the region very well.

But you went on about deserved rights for the ethnic Albanians. Clearly you have not seen the Framework Agreement and how it has overstepped the mark in human rights as it relates to favouring the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia. You should read it. I would think it unfair for Macedonians in Greece to have such privileges and only call for human rights for all individuals in Greece. Which are fundamentally flawed.

Either way, you are gone. Please stop annoying everyone privately and note that your continued harassment will result in your ISP and employer being notified.
                                @ greek, your banned anyway but... articles written around the population exchange times clearly states that communication between the incoming and outgoing refugees was impossible. Ref National Geographic magazine 1925 pg 590.

I don't think the writer was referring to one knowing a more ancient greek toungue than the other.

If that's what they teach you at greek school, and if the truth counts for anything, I'd demand my money back.

And dude, the Slavs are not an ethnic race. Bulgarians, Serbians and Macedonians have a completely different ethnicity and nationality from one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X