X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i would say a civil war is on the cards.THe shiptars will want skopje to be seceded to them its plainly simple.Its our own fault we are too tolerant and liberal.Or should I say the finger really points to our dumb and stupid politicians who can't see more from one election to the next and to win power at any cost.But they have well and truly forgotten what is to be Macedonian.WEll see when we got nothing left.We become outcasts of our own land ,our own country.I'm really upset at the way Macedonia is going down the gurgler.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

I don't know what to say. One can argue that unlike Greece, the Macedonian government hasn't invested a denar in the villages (example no roads, electricity, water, infrastructure, etc) and that could be a reason why Macedonian villages are emptying. But why isn't this an obstacle for Albanians? Why are Albanians continuing to invest in their villages instead of abandoning them for the city or western Europe?

Are Macedonians too reliant on the government for work? Albanians seem to find no trouble finding work abroad and then building new houses. Macedonians seem to rely on getting a state job, give them an old communist apartment to rent in the city, and there happy.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

I''m speechless Niko its a complacent govt and a do nothing approach.We have people Albanians who don't RESPECT us Macedonians also they know what they want is more of our land.Do people know they don't like being called Macedonian citizens ,they get Macedonian citizenship for benefits and voting.They get privele ges by hook or crook as they say but our Politicians are not doing anything about it .It speaks volumes and we have another Kosovo ,we can kiss our homeland good bye.We have been let down big time.
        Lastly look at the mansion and notice their flag is prominently displayed.It serves as a mockery for us that we don't appreciate nationalism as to who we are.We don't care enough to want to say enough is enough.We have been insulted long enough.The Albanians are doing it because they CAN but we CANT do anything due to our complacency.
        Last time I checked is democracy operates by the MAJORITY RULE principle.NOBODY BUT NOBODY gives rights called priveleges to their minorities and lose their soveregnity in the WAY Macedonia has.THe so called extra rights are NOT rights Macedonia exceeds the rights of its citizens & gives Albanians priveleges and Virtual secession rights of land .The Albanians control a lot of territory even the police are scared TO VENTURE into Albanian territory.Hare heroow abot letting Albanian language as second language .The Albanians don't need to learn our language what an insult they don't teach our history in their schools.They say that their fighters in 2001 are heroes.What an insult to us Macedonians.These people will not learn & respect us.
        Last edited by George S.; 06-17-2014, 05:30 PM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          I don't know what to say. One can argue that unlike Greece, the Macedonian government hasn't invested a denar in the villages (example no roads, electricity, water, infrastructure, etc) and that could be a reason why Macedonian villages are emptying. But why isn't this an obstacle for Albanians? Why are Albanians continuing to invest in their villages instead of abandoning them for the city or western Europe?

Are Macedonians too reliant on the government for work? Albanians seem to find no trouble finding work abroad and then building new houses. Macedonians seem to rely on getting a state job, give them an old communist apartment to rent in the city, and there happy.
          This is partly true. During the old Yugoslavia Albanians were treated as the lowest class by the ruling Yugoslav government and as a result many of them left abroad like you mentioned. The bad part is that some came back or have reinvested their money in land, buildings, homes, etc. And alot of Albanians migrated..

Problem with us is that many of us leave for Australia making it near impossible to come back. Albanians leave for Switzerland or Italy which are a bus ride, car ride or short flight away. There was an article I read where the 2nd and even 3rd generation Albanian diaspora kids are still strong about their roots and still visit their families back at home. Don't know if this is Islam or Albanian mentality of refusing to integrate into their new host nations.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Albanian police beaten back by Drug Traffickers

Police raided a cannabis plantation in a lawless Albanian municipality on Monday, exchanging fire with locals who responded with anti-tank grenades and heavy machineguns.

There were no casualties in the gun battle in Lazarat, a village some 150 km (100 miles) south of the capital Tirana that has long been a no-go area for police who risk being shot by drugs gangs.

The raid was launched after police came under fire on Saturday as they started the first serious security operation against the marijuana growers who have made the area their fiefdom in the more than two decades since the end of communist rule.

The security crackdown began just days before the European Union's 28 member states decide whether to confirm Albania as a candidate to eventually join the bloc - something that would require convincing undertakings about the rule of law.

After hours of gunfire since dawn, police appeared to have taken control of the building from which they were fired upon on Saturday, but no arrests were made in the sprawling village that sits on the main road to the Greek border.
            "We are determined to walk the path of justice and rule of law," Interior Minister Saimir Tahiri told reporters in Tirana.
            "I call upon those in Lazarat who have taken up arms against the police ... to drop their weapons and let the police do their job. Otherwise, the force of law will act like never before."

Television footage showed a car belonging to a television station on fire and smoke billowing from what reports said were cannabis plants.
            The village, where thousands of laborers are employed in the drug cultivation, has been beyond government control since the late 1990s.

Dasho Aliko, the village chief, appealed for calm, told villagers to stay indoors and blamed the trouble on a small number of "bad apples" in the local population.
            "It is unforgivable that a part of the community stains the whole community," he told local television.
            The Lazarat municipality exports some 4.5 billion euros worth of marijuana each year, which is 45% of the entire Albanian GDP.
            The last sentence absolutely floored me.
            If that is happening in Albania, I have no hesitation in saying the lawlessness in Western Macedonia would easily promote and duplicate this kind of activity.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

replicate is right t.There is already a black market and drug market flourishing in macedonia.I think authorities are just drawing a blind eye.All that extends into Kosovo right through the eu nations.Thats why the americans want a free Kosovo to get the drug trade.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/25536/46/

The last sentence absolutely floored me.
                If that is happening in Albania, I have no hesitation in saying the lawlessness in Western Macedonia would easily promote and duplicate this kind of activity.

The Albanian WEED Village - Lazarat - YouTube

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The music kills me.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

the future of Macedonia;
                    Albanians in Macedonia keen to be part of a bigger country
                    Albanians in Macedonia keen to be part of a bigger country - YouTube
                    Last edited by George S.; 06-19-2014, 12:53 PM.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Kosovo is really a mafia state,
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

the islamists have virtually taken up parts of Macedonia completely.
                        a new Albanian country within Macedonia
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

A video from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). The man on the far left at 00:44 in the video is holding a Macedonian passport.

Muslims reject man-made borders. There are no borders between Muslims - YouTube

Comment

• Alex_MK
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            A video from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). The man on the far left at 00:44 in the video is holding a Macedonian passport.

Muslims reject man-made borders. There are no borders between Muslims - YouTube
                            The idiot speaking is from Kosovo and I think I saw some other dude hold an Albanian passport as well. Yikes!

Just think what's gonna happen when these guys return back to their villages. Gonna create an Islamic Albanian state and go balls deep on the Macedonians..

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

lex that's a wake up call.I remember seeing a photograph of these guys on this thread fighting in Syria.Yes they are fighting in Syria & they are getting a lot of experience.We don'y need seasoned fighters coming into Macedonia.The rom govt is not alarmed that its Albanian Macedonian citizens are going to Syria to fight for their muslim fanatical brothers.Eventually they hope after Syria is done & dusted Macedonia will be made a muslim state.We can expect all sorts of fanatics coming onto our soil to wrest Macedonia whats left of it away from us.No one really cares enough to ban these people from coming to Macedonia.They can fight overseas as if its nobody's business & come back whenever they like.Thats seasoned fighters for you who will do us all in.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

In 2013 Macedonian newborns made up less than 50% of all newborns!
                                Albanian newborns at a record 35%

Article and full story here: http://republika.mk/?p=270354

Comment

Working...
                                X