• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    They are mocking the Christians.
    We are back in Ottoman times folks.
    That's basically it. Not only are Albanians building new mosques in Albanian villages, but they've started building them in Macedonian villages without any muslim residents, while resisting the establishment of churches.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

I didn't realize we ever got out of the Ottoman times. From where I am standing the mentality of the people is unchanged since then, and if anything has gotten worse.

The Ottomans left but we chose to keep the shackles on, now someone new came along and we still refuse to take them off.

We like it this way, its like being in a marriage where your husband beats you and not having the will to leave him.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

LOL couldnt of said it better.

In the ottoman times the shiptars were lawless thugs that bullied and intimidated the macedonians, and the turks were too scared/didnt care to do anything about it.

Now its the same situation, but change turks from the equation with EU and macedonian government.

Its sad the villages are being taken over by nationalist shiptars and lunatic muslims. Whats more pathetic is the amount of new mosques in major cities like Kumanovo, and even the capital city.

Macedonia is already looking like a muslim country, imagine in 10 years time how much the country will change. When people come to macedonia they will think 'albanian' or 'muslim' and associate those terms with macedonia. What a joke.

10-15 years ago a lot of tough guys used to say the shiptars would never take Struga or Ohrid. Struga is almost gone and these tough guys have dissapeared with their tails behind their legs. There are still some tough guys in the cafe's and clubs in ohrid who think they are safe.....

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

their new found religion is the Albanianization of the whole of macedonia.Sure seems to be
          a prize to be reckoned with.Look at the macedonians they have never put up their guard to fight it,
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
            • Mar 2009

Predlogot za Ustavni izmeni za definiranje na brakot ne pomina „Za“ glasaa 47 pratenici, 26 „protiv“ i 12 vozdržani. Na VMRO-DPMNE mu beše potrebno dvotretinsko mnozinstvo so 82 glasa. Koaliciskiot partner DUI glasaše vozdržano Pratenicite od Albanskite partii pobaraa sobraniskite sednici da se vodat na albanski i istiot da stane vtor služben Jazik. So ova tie indirektno go sprečiJa prifaḱanjeto na predlogot podnesen od Vladimir Ǵorčev za ustavni izmeni spored koi brakot ḱe se regulira kako zaednica na maž i žena. „Za“ glasaa 47 pratenici, 26 „protiv“ i 12 vozdržani. Na VMRO-DPMNE mu beše potrebno dvotretinsko mnozinstvo so 82 glasa. Koaliciskiot partner DUI glasaše vozdržano. Vladeačkata VMRO-DPMNE Ja obvinuvaše opoziciJata deka ne saka da glasa za ustavni izmeni bideJḱi ima namera po nekolku godini da go smeni Zakonot za semeJstvoto, taka što ḱe dozvoli homoseksualni brakovi i posvoJuvanje deca vo takvite brakovi. Igor Ivanovski od SDSM obvini deka VMRO-DPMNE so svoite loši ekonomski i sociJalni politki go uništuvala makedonskoto semeJstvo.

Do kaj dojdovme vo nasata tatkovina albancite da sprecat novi zakoni!?!

By the way, what do you think of this proposal of VMRO?!

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              i just heard shocking news on radio.The albanians who are born overseas to albanians are being secretly registered as albanians born in macedonia..They are registered & they are voting & the ohrid agreeement is applied in someof the places they say they were born whereas those villages place that belong to macedona have had zero macedonian babies registered trully shocking news.

George, this has been happening for several years. Its how they have been able to get their percentage up. Macedonia has a pathetic voting system, apparently deceased Albanians voted in the last elections, and widespread diaspora - the corruption within the country has been ongoing, the government is a farce and self serving, the opposition has Rudmila unable to even say the word Macedonia in the SDMS party recently, when asked what we should be called.

Macedonians within RoM, dont really care, they see vmro as the lesser of 2 evils, make no pro active change to challenge or start their own political party with Macedonians of pride of nationality, and are waiting for the golden money tree to be handed to them

They perceive themselves as intellectuals and educated whilst they lament their unemployment in discussions and debates in the kafanas.

DUI has been playing a game of chess , every move is calculated, SDMS are a bunch of Tito serbomani wannabes, and no one seems to even care.
              Meanwhile Greece has sectioned Aegean Macedonia into regions - central Macedonia, Western macedonia,

The OFA and the IA were the nails in the coffin for the continuance of the Macedonian name and nation. Little has been done to declare either treasonous agreement null and void. And the systematic implementation of those agreements has not been questioned or refuted.

So we visit Macedonia, and the scenery is tarnished with minarets - the mosques are so plentiful , it appears there is one for every Albanian - 2 years ago was astounded to see Struga over run by Albanians, and whole parts of Ohrid - the writing is on the wall, its not that I dont care or that I am a sheep or have apathy, but its not up to the Macedonian diaspora to save Macedonia. its up to Macedonians in Macedonia . They dont want it, see any assistance from the Macedonian diaspora as offensive to them , but are mute to the Albanians - go figure. Wont be long now, end is nigh
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

Prvo da se rešat problemite so džamiite vo Prilep i vo Lažec i so zvučnosta na kambanite a potoa za novite kakvi što se slučaJot Oktisi ili zvučnosta na ezanot na džamiite, uslov e koJ IVZ včera i go postavi na Valentina Božinovska, direktorka na KomisiJata za odnosi so verskite zaednici i religiozni grupi. Ako se raboti za slučaJot „Oktisi“ ili za zvučnosta na džamiite, togaš ne može da se bara rešenie za novi slučai, a da se izbegnat veḱe postoJnite, kakvi što se prašanjata so džamiite vo Prilep i vo Lažec i zvučnosta na kambanite – izJaviJa včera vo kabinetot na reis-ul-ulema Redžepi. - Islamski vernici, iako im preči zvukot na kambanite, ne go krevaat glasot na revolt od počit kon verata na drugiot. Ako Božinovska bara da se vrati stariot zakon, togaš nie ḱe barame da se vrati stariot sistem – potenciraat od IVZ. Božinovska odgovori - Nema potreba edna verska zaednica da ucenuva ako nie prethodno pobaravme pomoš da se reši odreden problem – naglasi taa. Poveḱe na – Dnevnik

Znaci prven dzamia da se izgradi vo PP i do Bitola i kambanite da ne se slusat!
                Lele kolku bezobrazno se ovie muslimanite.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Julie we ain't saving no one from rom when we have repsenters like miki siding with the ruling party.Giving amnesty to terorists what a fucking joke.We the diaspora if we had one once of influence we could do something to save macedonia.BUt we are being hamstrung by those in power .Gruevski or anyone else doesn't want us telling them what to do.
                  We should be rgistering our children as macedonians to counteract any bs from the albs in macedonia.The greeks are doing it.why not us.
                  The albanians are allways manipulating things to show there are more f them.That's nothing new.
                  Last edited by George S.; 09-26-2013, 04:03 PM.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    Julie we ain't saving no one from rom when we have repsenters like miki siding with the ruling party.Giving amnesty to terorists what a fucking joke.We the diaspora if we had one once of influence we could do something to save macedonia.BUt we are being hamstrung by those in power .Gruevski or anyone else doesn't want us telling them what to do.
                    We should be rgistering our children as macedonians to counteract any bs from the albs in macedonia.The greeks are doing it.why not us.
                    The albanians are allways manipulating things to show there are more f them.That's nothing new.

George, unfortunately to the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia the diaspora are nothing more than injectors into the tourism and hospitality industry when we go...talking politics to them is like talking to a brick wall...ti si stranec i ne znajs kako je tuka vo Makedonija...

Macedonia is losing an ongoing war slowly but surely...and you know what...in a way I'm happy for Macedonia to lose territory as then they can wake up and smell the roses.

We despise the Greeks and Golden Dawn's Nazi Type antics....but you know what, ask a Prosfiga who's from Aegean Macedonia and they will tell you they are a "Makedones" and you as a Macedonian are a Bulgarin or Slav...za inaet they are patriotic. Where are our people who strive to have a independent Macedonia free of Shiptari??? Our Government is more worried about licking up some EU delegates arse to ensure FYROM,UROM,RUM or Ilirida become the Switzerland of the Balkans...

This is beyond a joke...

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

good point there PP.Just when we think we could make a diference with particularly the diaspora vote.WE aare losing the battle.THe ROM govt does not care & is indifferent for fear of an escalation.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

This is a travel plan for a ticket that was purchased in Prilep.

This is a cash transfer to Macedonia.

Long live Macedonia
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

The poor Vlachs, Turks, Serbs and Roma who miss out on their own translations. I prefer Macedonian.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Ахмети побара албанскиот јазик да биде втор официјален јазик во Македонија

http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/partii/...-vo-makedonija

Рамковниот договор во Македонија целосно ќе биде исполнет кога албанскиот ќе стане втор официјален јазик во државата, изјавил денеска претседателот на партијата Демократска унија за интеграција Али Ахмети.

Тој денеска зборуваше пред дипломатите од земјите-членки на Европската Унија во Брисел во рамки на конференција организирана од невладината Центар за европски политики (ЦЕПС).

На оваа конференција се зборуваше за наметнатиот спор за уставното име на Македонија од страна на Грција и македонските евроинтеграции. Ахмети заедно со вицепремиерот за евроинтеграции Фатмир Бесими порачале дека патот на Македонија кон ЕУ и НАТО има голема поддршка кај албанската заедница во нашата земја, но дека поради нерешениот спор за името, Македонија не може да напредува. Поради тоа, тој уште еднаш порачал дека е потребно да се најде компромис за ова прашање, јави МИА.

Денеска во Брисел Ахмети имал и неколку билатерални средби со официјални лица од ЕУ и НАТО, меѓу кои и со Питер Фејт и еврокомесарот за проширување Штефан Филе.
                            More of the same...
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama set map of Greater Albania conference room in a government building
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• MKPrilep
                                • Mar 2009

Utrinski Vesnik, Macedonia: Is the govt afraid of census results?

Is the government afraid of the results it will get from a census and is this the reason for not planning a census for the next year, writes the Macedonian Utrinski Vesnik daily.
                                After VMRO-DPMNE and the Democratic Union for Integration terminated the census, it was expected that it will be held next year. This does not happen and the government evades this obligation.
                                The newspaper reads that a census will make it clear whether Macedonia’s electoral roll is real or not, how many people have been displaced, what the poverty is, how many Albanians there are in the country and what the birth rate is.

I would give a lot of money to know one day the truth!!
                                What does Gruevski and Ahemti know and what are they hiding?!
                                Are there much more albanians or not? And if not, why Gruevski and Co.
                                doesn´t tell the truth?
                                What is behind all this?!

Comment

Working...
                                X