• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
    This isn't a laughing matter..
    It kind of is. He has done little for Macedonians. He has embraced the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia in ways that have never been seen before and he is egged by ethnic Albanians. What is more laughable is that Macedonians are yet to egg him.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

Some Macedonians react on the Albanian provocations:

google translate:

Drama in Tetovo: He took the Albanian flag down

Police officer earned cut on his finger after about 5 o'clock this morning while intervening at the House of Culture in Tetovo.

According to information from the Ministry of Interior, while two police officers guarding the Culture House, noticed an unknown person out of the House and ordered to stand face the person started running.

While attempting to apprehend, unknown person with a knife caused cut finger to one of the officers, after which he fled. Following this, the police officers noted the Albanian flag was taken down at the House of Culture. Measures are taken to detect the perpetrator and fully resolving the case.

izvor: http://www.sitel.com.mk/node/45949

Albanian flags burned on the Tetovo-Gostivar highway:

izvor: http://www.sitel.com.mk/node/45953

I would like to add that these 2 stories (especially the one from Tetovo) just don't seem right. Somebody managed to take the flag down,to hurt (with a knife) 2 policemen, and to escape...If you read the story in the media I am sure you will share my doubts as well.
      Last edited by DedoAleko; 11-24-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        Laugh of the day...

Gruevski goes to Tirana, gets egged

The Albanian police says they arested the guy who threw an egg on PM's car:

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

Another Macedonian flag burned this afternoon in Skopje-Cair.

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/node/46000

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

new Macedonian Police vehicles

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Only in Macedonia.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

At first glance you would think this is a topic of what is happening in Albania or maybe even Kosovo, but the sad truth is that these are pictures of Macedonia.

There is this older couple in my street, a lady who is Aegean and her husband is a aussie dude. They spent time in the republic this year and the husband basically told me that his impression was that places like Skopje and Struga were "albanian cities" and he was surprised there so many muslims/albanians in macedonia.

He actually believed that almost half the country was Albanian.

Can you imagine what tourists think of macedonia when they enter Skopje and see all of the Massive shiptar flags flying every where?

In the 90's we were seen as FYROM's, "slavs" and former yugoslavs. I think in the not to distant future when people think of Macedonia they will think of it as a Albanian country

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

its a grab for more bbs.They are screwing more all the time hoping to displace us & then bang they just take over like kosovo.They are doing it everywhere babies popping everywhere.Why because we let them they are just doing it because they can do it.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

I've heard early reports from a fairly reliable source that a young Macedonian from Struga who has been speaking out against Albanian extremism was seriously wounded when a group of Albanian thugs shot up his home. I'm still waiting for confirmation.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• momce
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2012

The Albanians will soon be running the whole Balkan like they did under the Ottomans, for the globalists. I see a pattern here.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Only in Macedonia.
                        google translate:

"Eagles" will march today in Skopje

Thousands of high school students and other Albanian citizens will take to the streets of Skopje today and will march so-called "March of Eagles", on the occasion of the centenary of the Albanian Flag Day.

izvor: http://www.mkd.mk/78131/makedonija/o...at-niz-skopje/

Photos from "March og Eagles" Skopje, Albania:

Last edited by DedoAleko; 11-25-2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Recent provocations by the Albanians:

A number of these have already been posted, but this provides a brief summary.

September: Besimi and Albanian Army officers express their respect in front of the UCK monument in Slupcane

September: State University of Tetovo only played the Albanian anthem

October: Schools renamed in the municipality of Chair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=f6T8q2wKdqM#!
                          October: Macedonian flag burned in Tirana

November: Albanian media states that there is a fight against the tyranny of the "Slav-Macedonian government"

November: Albanian flag raised on a 35-foot flagpole in Kicevo

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

November: Adem Jashari monument placed on an army tank in the village of Radusa

Pro-Albanian graffiti on a Debarska school gymnasium

Graffiti stating 'Welcome to Albania' sprayed on a wall in Gostivar

November: In the wake of Albanian Flag Day, a monument dedicated to Macedonian revolutionary Zdravko Chochkovski is destroyed in Debar

November: An enormous Albanian flag displayed on the Cultural Centre in Tetovo

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Well gruevski should dwell on his acomplishments with the albanians instead of forward they gone back.The albanians are so disrespectfull that they are doing it to upset us call it provocational.It's one sorry state of affairs.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Albanian Pride Parade in Skopje today

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

They dont even wont to talk Macedonian when asked they say I dont know

МА*Ш НА АЛБАНЦИТЕ В СКОПИЕ - YouTube
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X