X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    That's what I was thinking. It might be a nice place to avoid all the Albanianisation.
    They probably all speak English there so it'll be easy to get around. I know its harder to get by in Macedonia without a basic knowledge of Albanian these days. You can get lost with all those signs in Albanian and noone seems to understand what you're saying when you stop and ask, "Koj pat odi do Struga?".
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

What an absolute disgrace this is to the Macedonian nation.

Not only are Macedonians being murdered and attacked, school names are changed to Pan Albanian fascists names and monuments of Albanian national heroes who would openly commit genocide against any other nation.

Step by step the country is crumbling whilst Macedonians want to leave at any opportunity whilst the demographics are changing at a faster pace than ever.

There still has not been any census but judging by previous trends of the past 100 years and the influx of Kosovar refugees Macedonia will indeed be the third albanian state.

While the albanians celebrate their flag day, our flag is still being discriminated against by the 'nationalistic' government.

Sad days ahead unless people act NOW!
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• MKPrilep
        • Mar 2009

Skopje. On the occasion of the celebrations of the 100th anniversary since Albania’s independence and the Albanian Flag Day the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI) has been appearing in the public area with some contradictory moves every single day, writes Macedonian Dnevnik daily.
        Dnevnik says that on the one hand, Ali Ahmeti’s party wants understanding on behalf of the Macedonian citizens for the importance of the anniversary and the emotions that come from it, while on the other hand the party did not make anything to bring the celebration and the holiday closer to the Macedonians and even to the smaller ethnic communities.
        “The DUI continued with some warlike rhetoric, non-observation of the laws, presentation of the so-called Museum of the National Liberation Army in the village of Slupcane and even some pictures and graffiti with nationalistic messages.
        Analysts’ evaluation is that under the cover of the celebrations of Albania’s independence, Ahmeti is praising the 2001,” the newspaper writes and recalls that two days ago at Ali Ahmeti’s presence a museum of the soldiers with the National Liberation Army opened doors in the village of Slupcane, coming after the Museum of Liberty in Skopje, which was opened five years ago.
        Mayor of Lipkovo, Sadula Duraku, explained the National Liberation Army in a radical manner.
        “This was the liberation army, which gave free advice to all the rest, as well as to the other nation, which is our neighbour, and democratised the country,” Durako said.
        DUI spokesperson Bujar Osmani refused to comment on the new provocations and said that the DUI did not make any provocations but simply celebrates the event.
        Dnevnik comments further that it is an impressing fact that both museums are anti-constitutional and are not under the authority of the state.
        The Ministry of Culture announced it had not registered such institutions.
        Professor Biljana Vankovska said that Albanians’ accusations that the Macedonians did not show understanding to the celebration were strange and ungrounded, since the manifestations organised on the occasion were backed by the state budget.

Here is a video of the "museum" in slupacane

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN MACEDONIA??

Not a single reaction of the goverment?!!
        If all they do is illegal?!?
        How is that possible?
        And there are still a few days to go before 28.11.!!
        What will come next?
        And what after the celebration? Will they put down all
        the flags and graffitis?
        Last edited by MKPrilep; 11-22-2012, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• MKPrilep
          • Mar 2009

skopje preparing for the celebration

Fillon stolisja e Shkupi për 100 vjetorin e pavarësisë - YouTube

Comment

• MKPrilep
            • Mar 2009

Where we are, in Albania or Macedonia?????

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Ajdeeee Skopje!!!! (Macedonians have a lot to look forward to )

Right in front of the Macedonian Court!!!

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Celebrations are also planned for Bitola too

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

souvenir shops are reporting record sales in Skopje

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN MACEDONIA??

Not a single reaction of the goverment?!!

MKPrilep, that is not the scary part. What scary is this: there is not a single reaction from the Macedonian people!

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

there is a saying you get what you pay for.That is the people & govt is asleep at the wheel.They got the she'll be right attitude.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

It'll all blow over soon.
                        The country I mean.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

How can there be a reaction they only care about their kafe and to call us seljaci. I got news for them very soon there will be another republic in the Balkans the territory is already being marked by the shiprari. I dont call this Albanization anymore because that would imply that the Macedonians are also speaking the language. What is happening here is a new form of terrorist action, one that is far mare easy than fighting. A controlled break using the ramkoven dogovor as a shield. Currently there is no one in Macedonia that is capable of taking control. It seems that we will have to wait another 100 to 500 years until another Goce or Cento comes along.
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              It seems that we will have to wait another 100 to 500 years until another Goce or Cento comes along.
                              It is presently being run by FYROMIANS. They fight for this new "mongrelised" national non-identity. I have nothing but disdain for them.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                                How can there be a reaction they only care about their kafe and to call us seljaci. I got news for them very soon there will be another republic in the Balkans the territory is already being marked by the shiprari. I dont call this Albanization anymore because that would imply that the Macedonians are also speaking the language. What is happening here is a new form of terrorist action, one that is far mare easy than fighting. A controlled break using the ramkoven dogovor as a shield. Currently there is no one in Macedonia that is capable of taking control. It seems that we will have to wait another 100 to 500 years until another Goce or Cento comes along.
                                One leader can't do anything with 2 million sheep. We need each and every individual to undertake their own moral revolution, i.e., wake up to themselves.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X