X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MKPrilep
    • Mar 2009

without a comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

Jankulovska and Gruevski pretty much sum up the situation in Macedonia at the end of that video - 'I dunno, I haven't seen the incident yet therefore I cannot comment, but even when I do I still won't do shit'.

vicsinad what do you reckon about the self-determination of the Albanians in Kicevo? Does that 35m high flag bring you joy or the speech of Ahmeti about the rich history of Albanians in 'this region' as he puts it?
      Last edited by United MKD; 11-20-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        from today, near Skopje. No comment.

If you look closely, you will see that the statue of Jashari is positioned on top of a Macedonian tank as a symbol of Albanians defeating the Macedonians. It turns out that the tank actually belonged to the Macedonian army and was seized by the UCK during the 2001 conflict. Now questions are being raised on how it remained hidden so many years. It turns out that the Macedonian army is afraid to reclaim it, which means it is a donation to the Albanians who are showing it off as their trophey.

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
          vicsinad what do you reckon about the self-determination of the Albanians in Kicevo? Does that 35m high flag bring you joy or the speech of Ahmeti about the rich history of Albanians in 'this region' as he puts it?

Congratulations. You're upset about it. It disgusts you.You've let an internet forum full of people with the same exact sentiments as you know your sentiments. Yet that chair is so comfy. And even if it's not that comfy, it's comfier than actually doing something about anything. Yeah, you're so Macedonian and I'm so anti-Macedonian, but both of our actions with regards to the situation in Kicevo amount to the same exact thing: nothing.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

UM did you know that ahmeti would have spoken only in albanian & there would be a woman interpreting in macedonian for him.Guess what he knows perfect macedonian why doesn't he speak it??? i'll beleive you about minorities when they give the same rights in greece,bulgaria,albania the same rights we give to the albanians.
            It's a fact albanisation is happening whether we like it or not.
            I have stated & i will allways state the albanians in macedonia have got no homeland after they were kicked out by the communists in albania after www2.So what are doing making their own homeland in a foreign land which righfully belongs to the macedonian people.
            Also albanians are not after simple rights that we enjoy or take for granted rights of a ctizen they allready got that guaranteed before 2001 in the constitution,in the un charter signed sealed delivered,also the council of europe keeps an eye on macedonia.
            So what do albanians want total macedonian soveregnity & for albanians to be superior & take over the macedonians land.Vicsand explain why the kosovo albanians & macedonian albanians can't go back to albania??are they not wanted there??
            Last edited by George S.; 11-20-2012, 03:35 PM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
              Congratulations. You're upset about it. It disgusts you.You've let an internet forum full of people with the same exact sentiments as you know your sentiments. Yet that chair is so comfy. And even if it's not that comfy, it's comfier than actually doing something about anything. Yeah, you're so Macedonian and I'm so anti-Macedonian, but both of our actions with regards to the situation in Kicevo amount to the same exact thing: nothing.
              On the contrary, the dialogue is in a public forum and will be here for many to see in years to come. United MKD shares views that represent the majority of this forum while you advocate disproportionate rights for ethnic Albanians.

I know we are influencing and contributing to the groundswell of the Macedonian public opinion. You are mostly a negative influence that is not in the interest of Macedonia.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                On the contrary, the dialogue is in a public forum and will be here for many to see in years to come. United MKD shares views that represent the majority of this forum while you advocate disproportionate rights for ethnic Albanians.

I know we are influencing and contributing to the groundswell of the Macedonian public opinion. You are mostly a negative influence that is not in the interest of Macedonia.
                Talk follows talk.
                Action follows action.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Talk follows talk.
                  Action follows action.
                  Let's hope nobody else agrees with you that the Badinter Principle is acceptable for Macedonia. That would be awful.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Victor,

Are you capable of anything more than ranting and incoherent dribble when your views are linked to their logical conclusions? You clearly demonstrated your support for Albanian seccessionist movements and gave the specific example of Debar declaring independence. One would also assume that you would have no qualms about them deciding to join Albania. It might not be too far off.

All these "local communities", as you refer to them, seem to want to turn Macedonia (as a whole) into an Albanian state. "Their free choice" screams Victor, "their free choice". In all of this, he forgets the Macedonians, the actual majority and the indigenous owners of this territory.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

It's about time the Macedonians reclaim control over Macedonia and not let the filthy shiptar scumbags do as they please.

I know I haven't added much to Macedonian sentiment but hey these pictures make me see red.

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Victor,

Are you capable of anything more than ranting and incoherent dribble when your views are linked to their logical conclusions? You clearly demonstrated your support for Albanian seccessionist movements and gave the specific example of Debar declaring independence. One would also assume that you would have no qualms about them deciding to join Albania. It might not be too far off.

All these "local communities", as you refer to them, seem to want to turn Macedonia (as a whole) into an Albanian state. "Their free choice" screams Victor, "their free choice". In all of this, he forgets the Macedonians, the actual majority and the indigenous owners of this territory.
                        "Incoherent dribble" in two posts in a row...A+ for you!

Your logical stretches are not stretches... they're leaps. I hope your school makes you work harder and think a little more for that degree they may or may not give you.

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Let's hope nobody else agrees with you that the Badinter Principle is acceptable for Macedonia. That would be awful.
                          Still can't say whether you'd complain this much about the Badinter Principle if it were applied to Greece,Bulgaria or Albania?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

"Incoherent dribble" in two posts in a row...A+ for you!

Your logical stretches are not stretches... they're leaps. I hope your school makes you work harder and think a little more for that degree they may or may not give you.
                            What's such a leap Victor? You said that the local community should decide its own fate - if that includes breaking away from Macedonia than why couldn't it also include merging with Albania if it so chooses? That's what you are arguing - the locals making their own decisions about which country (if any) they belong to?

Victor - Macedonian by ancestry, Albanian by choice.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Victor - Macedonian by ancestry, Albanian by choice.
                              Tom -- weak by birth, weaker by choice.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Tom -- weak by birth, weaker by choice.
                                I see you still can't even come up with your own lines and you need to plagarise everything. Except your version doesn't even makes sense!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X