X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Albanians injure 10 Macedonians in overnight attacks !!!

march 08, 2012
    authorities say 10 people were injured in a series of overnight attacks in macedonia's capital, skopje.

The first attack occurred in a majority macedonian suburb when a group of masked, hooded youths armed with baseball bats got on a public bus and injured five passengers.

Another group of youths pelted a bus with stones, injuring a driver and two passengers in a majority albanian suburb.

Two people were slightly injured in a third incident.

Interior minister gordana jankulovska condemned the violence.

Relations between the macedonian majority and the ethnic albanian minority remain scarred by an armed conflict in 2001 between macedonian security forces and ethnic albanian rebels.

Ethnic albanians make up some 25 percent of macedonia's population of 2 million.

The u.s. Embassy in skopje condemned the violence.

Authorities say 10 people were injured in a series of overnight attacks in Macedonia's capital, Skopje.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      The u.s. Embassy in skopje condemned the violence.
      They pretty much created it so I guess they have come full circle now.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Why is the US embassy even releasing a statement? Who gives a toss what their opinion is, it's none of their business.

Exactly right Risto, they were the pioneers behind the creation of this monster.

Valmir, why is it that you comment on the 'Kony 2012' thread and express your sorrow and regret at such atrocities, but then you jump in defence of proven Albanian criminals who have terrorised Macedonian villages and people?

Please be more consistent.

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Albanians injure 10 Macedonians in overnight attacks !!!
          That's why the police need to be quick at any flash point in greater numbers. For goodness sake one of their own (ie meaning a policeman not Macedonian) was attacked. The other 2 who were not shot should have had their asses dragged in and beaten the crap out of.

The police should have been filming the protesters to have evidence of any crimes by anyone. As soon as the shop windows were broken police should have charged in to drag them away. You might say this would have escalated the situation but that is exactly what is needed.

So long as the Macedonian police keep saying 'it was ONLY a shop window' or 'ONLY and assault' or 'ONLY' anything the Albanians will keep pushing things like this creating an environment of fear where the individual Macedonian is faced with having his property constantly damaged or beaten to a pulp or scared to send his kids to school or get out of town/village and abandon ground or vigilante groups form to fight back but the last option can have devastating consequences. It is the police's job to keep order not the individual citizen.

If it means setting up cameras everywhere then so be it. If it means using biometrics to denounce their 25% the so be it. Either RoM takes this matter seriously or they will loose everything piece by piece.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            If it means setting up cameras everywhere then so be it. If it means using biometrics to denounce their 25% the so be it. Either RoM takes this matter seriously or they will loose everything piece by piece.
            Hang on a minute there champ...haven't you posted a shitload of articles in 'Brians Silly Corner' about the whole 'big brother' angle with the use of things like drones in the USA...you're bitching about the civil liberties of fuckin' American's but you want to set up CCTV on every corner in Macedonia...

WTF...?

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

i'm for law & order.If the police have to kick some albanian arse so be it.We know allrady they don't respect us bring it on.I think more of this will happen .if we give in it will be a pretext to a war.SO dig in your heels don't give in.It's a test of law & order.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Valmir why did your klafighters hide their new guns & substitute old ones you tell me.
                I think from timeto time the police find secret cache's of guns & amunition you can bet it's the hidden stuff.So the albanians can't be trusted at all.& they are upto no good.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Hang on a minute there champ...haven't you posted a shitload of articles in 'Brians Silly Corner' about the whole 'big brother' angle with the use of things like drones in the USA...you're bitching about the civil liberties of fuckin' American's but you want to set up CCTV on every corner in Macedonia...

WTF...?
                  Soft in the head again Phoenix? or just more anti-Brian lies for the sake of being anti-Brian?

People do NOT listen to this corrupt person! Treat everything he says as a lie first until it can be proven otherwise.

I'm sure you realise there is a huge difference between the USA society and the Albanians in RoM.

In the USA there is no real need for armed drones to be flying overhead and the evil intent is with the government while in RoM the evil intent is with the Albanians who want to grab as much land before they split from RoM. You know this liar.

I don't think you can compare the USA government with that of RoM.

See "Brians (silly?..mmm?) Corner" Post405

Dyncorp exposed for the trafficking of Women and Children
                  Hi, I started "Brian's Corner" because I had somthing interesting to say but did not want to polute the thread #OccupyWallStreet movement http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6082 Just so this thread isn't a waste of space, I will also use it for anything 'interesting' that pops up but

DynCorp holds the licence to run Dept of Child Protective Services in the USA and also UK I think. So the 'keepers of child protection' are running a child an women smuggling ring.

And your scared of the RoM government having a few cameras???LOL.

and

"Republican Presidential Candidates" Post209
                  Can we get a discussion on this important event? Personally, I've always been a Ron Paul supporter, I would love to see him win the GOP nomination and see him debate against Obama. Paul's views really appeal to me, and how he has always stood strong with his views and has never changed them even though he has endured a

Who are you against Phoenix?
                  You talk about wanting to keep RoM but against any of the methods to do this.LOL.LOL.LOL
                  Maybe you can just convince the Albanians to play along.
                  Last edited by Brian; 03-09-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Another "Cooperation of Agreement" was signed today between (the best and closest friends) Macedonia and Kosovo.

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

Another "Cooperation of Agreement" was signed today between (the best and closest friends) Macedonia and Kosovo.
                      Such good friends that one day they may want to merge together.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Just In! Albanians attack 3 Macedonians in new incident today!

Претепани 3 деца во Градскиот парк
                        09.03.2012 - 19:53 | Македонија
                        Вечерва околу 19 часот на кејот кон градскиот парк 4 лица од албанска националсност претепале 3 малолетни деца од македонска националност.

Напаѓачите покрај со клоци и боксови, децата ги тепале и со метална шипка.

Две деца се здобиле со потешки повреди. Едното поради повредите со шипка е пренесено во градската хируршка болница.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

No.....these are not scenes from Libya. This is somewhere in Macedonia.

I don't care if its a wedding or what ever celebration, its criminal. Look at all the illegal guns floating around and being used. Notice all types of guns coming out of the boot of a car and shared around.

Now what are the authorities going to do about it? they have evidence such as faces to identify, cars and registrations to identify, so no more excuses. The government must take action and set a precedent. A clear warning. Confiscation and or fines are not good enough. Incarceration and for an extended time is the only answer.

Albanian mafia - YouTube
                          Last edited by Bill77; 03-09-2012, 08:22 PM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

I'm pretty sure that video was taken in Kosovo, but nevertheless, it's the same in Macedonia's Albanian villages.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

I'm pretty sure that video was taken in Kosovo, but nevertheless, it's the same in Macedonia's Albanian villages.
                              Thanks Niko, i found it posted on FB and all the talk was about Macedonian government and taking action. cheers.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

One word Terrorists
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X