X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

valmir stop bullshitting & admit you don't like macedonian people & you have a hate for us.
    Are you hoping that we would overlook the attrocities your people committedon macedonian civilians.in 2001.
    You said you have shown respect on this forum,show me where you have,.YOu call yourself vamir how do we know you are albanian,you might be one of the other posters or a serb??
    Last edited by George S.; 03-07-2012, 01:05 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
      He directly shot them.

Exactly, after shooting in the air FIRST to scare them, got it???
      What the F was he supposed to do, let them beat him into a comma or death and do whatever to his daughter. He should have shot all 4 of them. Albanian donkey logic is if an Albanian is hurt then that's bad and let's go nuts and protest and destroy the property of ANY Macedonians ie revenge against Macedonians and not against the individual who did whatever, and then call the Macedonians racist to the world to make the them apologies. But!!! if a Macedonian gets hurt it's 'shit happens', let's move on and NO Albanians should be punished.

I would have shot them in parts of body that are low risk!
      That's TV bullshit! EVERY police officer in the world is taught to shoot where there is the greatest body of mass ie the trunk because in the heat of the moment with legs moving ie walking/running/kicking and arms swinging as you run or throwing punches means it is TOO easy to miss and this may give your attacker just enough time to get you and maybe kill you. He did exactly the right thing except for not killing the other two.
      Last edited by Brian; 03-07-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

I dont really feel anything for Macedonia as long as they hate us and they are an open enemy of Albanians.
        More Albanian donkey logic???

The Albanians started the war in 2001. NO Albanians were being hurt or prevented to speak their language or practice their religion. In fact you had you language being taught in state schools so this 'fighting for our rights' is absolute bullshit - it was a grab for land and power and NOTHING more. Lying scum! Who was hatting you and at the same time letting you have all those human rights??? You are the ones who hate.

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

There are more criminal acts in the side of the Macedonians but what can we do as long as you have the Media
          More lies???
          The EU reports always say Albanians from Macedonia and Kosovo are HEAVILY involved in human trafficking ie abducting/transporting women for the sex trade, body part trafficking ie killing people to get and sell their body organs and drug trafficking. There is not one centimetre of white on your scum souls.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
            I don't see this as an "Albanian vs. Macedonian" incident. It was criminals vs. the police -- I don't think these drug dealers cared that the policeman was Macedonian...they would have done the same thing if the officer was Albanian. It's a notorious problem in Kosovo in the past two decades -- Albanian criminals killing and intimidating Albanian officers and reporters who are trying to bust the criminals.
            Is that why the Albanians trashed Macedonian shops? Do they randomly trash Albanian shops when the 'criminals' don't like an ethnic Albanian police officer??? Have you EVER heard of this?

Is this why the protesters wrote graffiti of "Greater Albania" and "Alah Akbar" because they were against the police??? and not Macedonians in general? Would they have done the same if it was an ethnic Albanian police officer?

Stop your lying, the physical evidence is overwhelming.
            Last edited by Brian; 03-07-2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
              • Sep 2008

I cannot recall ONE incident thru the years when Macedonian citizens here in Sweden that have been involved in crime have not been albanian Macedonians citizens.

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

A year ago Macedonian ultras attacked a Mosque in Kumanovo after a Basketball match. If you remember it
                Which mosque? The one that was illegally built without a permit using money from extremists in Saudi Arabia?

You do realize that century old churches in Western Macedonia are being broken into, robbed, and vandalized EVERY WEEK!!!
                Last edited by Niko777; 03-07-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Valmir
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2011

valmir stop bullshitting & admit you don't like macedonian people & you have a hate for us.
                  I dont really hate Macedonians that much, but i have to admit it that i dont like them!

Are you hoping that we would overlook the attrocities your people committedon macedonian civilians.in 2001.
                  Both sides commited attrocities.

You said you have shown respect on this forum,show me where you have,
                  As long as i am not offending anyone here and i am not giving Insultive names to your nation or any individual it means i am respecting you!

.YOu call yourself vamir how do we know you are albanian,you might be one of the other posters or a serb?
                  Valmir is a clean Albanian name. If you need more epxlanation about my name just ask

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

There are more criminal acts in the side of the Macedonians but what can we do as long as you have the Media
                    If the media represents the Macedonian government, then it is against the Macedonians. By default it must be pro-Albanian. No smiley face from me, I find it disgusting that Macedonia is presently ruled by an ethnic Albanian minority.

I'm having a football match in the backyard this weekend, please don't send your heavies around with guns to tell me who is allowed to win ok?
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Valmir
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2011

NO Albanians were being hurt or prevented to speak their language or practice their religion.
                      This takes too much discussion boy

Comment

• Valmir
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        More lies???
                        The EU reports always say Albanians from Macedonia and Kosovo are HEAVILY involved in human trafficking ie abducting/transporting women for the sex trade, body part trafficking ie killing people to get and sell their body organs and drug trafficking.
                        Every World MAFIA does these things, but the bad thing is that western medias are exposing the Albanian mafia more than others.
                        If you didn't know before: The Russian mafia even works with Nuclear weapons

Comment

• Valmir
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2011

Is that why the Albanians trashed Macedonian shops? Do they randomly trash Albanian shops when the 'criminals' don't like an ethnic Albanian police officer??? Have you EVER heard of this?
                          Those guys who died weren't criminals, they were Macedonian Citizens.

Is this why the protesters wrote graffiti of "Greater Albania" and "Alah Akbar" because they were against the police??? and not Macedonians in general? Would they have done the same if it was an ethnic Albanian police officer?
                          Maybe we wrote graffitis of the Natural Albania but not of "Alah Akbar"

Stop your lying, the physical evidence is overwhelming.
                          I am not lying anything, What i say i think is true and if you have facts proove the contrary.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I dont really hate Macedonians that much, but i have to admit it that i dont like them!
                            It must kill you to live in a country where they are the majority. You should tell them how you feel more often. Oh, that's right ... you do.

Both sides commited attrocities.
                            I disagree. The Macedonian side has not even come close to the Kosovo fueled madness coming from ethnic Albanians.

As long as i am not offending anyone here and i am not giving Insultive names to your nation or any individual it means i am respecting you!
                            You pretend you come from Macedonia and call it "your nation" ... pull the other one Valmir. It would be your nation as well and you might be less inclined to destroy it if that was the case.

Valmir is a clean Albanian name. If you need more epxlanation about my name just ask
                            I'm sure the name is clean, not sure about anything else.

Did you ever explain your understanding of the framework agreement and why you feel the rights of ethnic Albanians in Macedonia are non existent?
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Valmir
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2011

Which mosque? The one that was illegally built without a permit using money from extremists in Saudi Arabia?
                              That is not an illegally built mosque, it was built by the Ottomans in the year 1532, EVEN TODAY you can see the graves of the Ottoman Beys in the garden of the church
                              BTW, The name of the Ottoman bey was: Tatar Said Beu

You do realize that century old churches in Western Macedonia are being broken into, robbed, and vandalized EVERY WEEK!!!
                              Every week? OH COMMON
                              Last edited by Valmir; 03-07-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Valmir
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

If the media represents the Macedonian government, then it is against the Macedonians. By default it must be pro-Albanian. No smiley face from me, I find it disgusting that Macedonia is presently ruled by an ethnic Albanian minority.
                                Macedonia is not ruled by the Albanians, you think like this for you Politicans just like Albanians think that their Politicans are owned by the Macedonians.

I'm having a football match in the backyard this weekend, please don't send your heavies around with guns to tell me who is allowed to win ok?

Didn't caught this.

Comment

Working...
                                X