X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Its good to see that the vast majority of Australian Macedonians (over 99 per cent) are not voting for the pitiful candidates that the political parties in Macedonia are trying to impose on us. Any representative of the Macedonian community in Australia needs to be an Australian Macedonian that has genuine support and will honestly represent our interests, not those of DPMNE/SDSM.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• greek
      Banned
      • Apr 2014

Albo-nation

Isn't this what you envision for the Slavophone Macedonians in Greece??

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by greek View Post
        Hi Greek, this terminology is not accepted on this forum.
        If you persist, you will be banned. I urge you to read the rules of our forum.

Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

So Albert Einstien, what other Macedonians are in Greece?
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
            You have the million former Turkish nationals who are supposedly Macedonian (and Greek) now. Everyone wants to be one.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• greek
              Banned
              • Apr 2014

This is simply another example of your hypocrisy.
              Pontian Greeks who have been Greek in language & culture for 2500 years are not Greek but Turkish.
              2.4 Million Greek Macedonians are what??
              Your people??
              Please!!
              But of course Albanians should NOT have full rights in FYROM...why not...not their country;right??
              Don't you blokes advocate for Macedonian minority rights in Greece ( & everywhere else); why not Albanian minority rights in FYROM.
              Albanians have their own national narrative like everyone else in the Balkans....descendant from Illyrians/Thracians... and been there longer than the Slavic speakers.
              Now I am not saying that it is 100 % true ...I don't know whether its true or not.
              But why shouldn't they have their own story to tell....God knows you do...as us Greeks do.
              Last edited by greek; 05-01-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• greek
                Banned
                • Apr 2014

Macedonians who are culturally & linguistically Greek.

Comment

• greek
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                  Macedonians who are culturally & linguistically Greek.
                  Cheers,
                  Al

Comment

• greek
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    I am sure it will.
                    Hey Risto...I tell you what.
                    The Albanians will secede in the near future; that's for sure.
                    Let them go with the other Turks you have there.
                    Serbs & Bosniacks etc may want to go to...so that leaves about 1.3 million tops in a more condensed country.
                    That lot should join Greece as the Province of ''Northern Macedonia''.....follow so far.
                    You keep your language but learn Greek as a 2nd language...the rest of Greece has a choice to learn any 2nd language they choose including yours.
                    Keep your church & your traditions too.
                    You will have access to beautiful Aegean Macedonia and catch up with old relatives etc.
                    You will find however that you are mistaken about how Greek our Macedonia is but doesn't mater...we will be country men now.
                    You can then rightfully claim all things belonging to the Greek state i.e. history.
                    As far as ancient Macedonian history... we may never agree on that...so what!!
                    Last edited by greek; 05-01-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

This is simply another example of your hypocrisy.
                      Pontian Greeks who have been Greek in language & culture for 2500 years are not Greek but Turkish.
                      2.4 Million Greek Macedonians are what??
                      I would say they are Greek at best.
                      We don't really know what they were other than being christians.
                      But they definitely were Turkish nationals.
                      I didn't call them Turks.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2014

I wanted to ask before. What is a "Turkish national" exactly? Do you include yourself or me in the definition?

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2014

Hey Risto...I tell you what.
                          The Albanians will secede in the near future; that's for sure.
                          Let them go with the other Turks you have there.
                          Serbs & Bosniacks etc may want to go to...so that leaves about 1.3 million tops in a more condensed country.
                          That lot should join Greece as the Province of ''Northern Macedonia''.....follow so far.
                          You keep your language but learn Greek as a 2nd language...the rest of Greece has a choice to learn any 2nd language they choose including yours.
                          You will have access to beautiful Aegean Macedonia and catch up with old relatives etc.
                          You will find however that you are mistaken about how Greek our Macedonia is but doesn't mater...we will be country men now.
                          You can then rightfully claim all things belonging to the Greek state i.e. history.
                          As far as ancient Macedonian history... we may never agree on that...so what!!
                          Well, don't hurry to accept and embrace each other, as this is not the Greek position.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Greek,

Any more racist or derogatory language and your gone. This is your last warning. You will ONLY use the terms Macedonia and Macedonian. No ifs or buts.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Redsun
                              • Jul 2013

Greek - "Don't you blokes advocate for Macedonian rights in Greece"?

...Macedonia

Greek - "Why not Albanian minority rights in FYROM"

...You believe they don't have rights?

How is the situation in what you refer to as "FYROM" and the situation in Aegean Macedonia in any way comparable??? What goes on in your head to give you the belief that you should or could make a comparison.

The problem with your illogical comparison is that...

The Greek army violently removed the rights of the Macedonians in Aegean Macedonia.

The Macedonians have never taken anything from the Albanians, we gave them everything.

You call yourself Greek just like the Greeks in the army that victimized innocent Macedonians, that took their rights from them.

...And you believe you can tell people who should and who should not have rights.

Can you see your Bias,

Who kind of person would make such an unrelated uneducated comparison?

You know rights?

Comment

• Redsun
                                • Jul 2013

You think this should be...
                                What goes on in your head buddy, you are one lost puppy "You keep your language but learn Greek as a 2nd language".
                                Use logic, please use your brain. Which country at this time 2014 would learn Greek as a second language? Not even the poorest countries in the world. Wouldn't the Macedonians want to learn English for trade and Administration, Greek can only get you so far in the modern world. Jump out of the little pond you are in and open your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X