X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
    2 Albanians got killed and you keep saying us that Albanians are agressors and they are wrong, Use the logic!
    si go baraja da te ebam gus.

Who instigated it?
    who were initially the real aggressors in this incident?
    what was the Macedonian father and his young daughters options?
    Now you try and use logic not the Koran for a change.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Now you try and use logic not the Koran for a change.
      Quite frankly, I would prefer they rely on the Koran as compared to whatever they have been using to date.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

RTG they dont even know what that is, all they wont is to build mosques everywhere like rockets, even if they dont live in that area.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Valmir
          Banned
          • Sep 2011

Valmir what, "Use the logic!" is this?
          If you had a gun with you when 4 men came to beat you to a comma or kill you when you had your young daughter with you would you use it?
          If you fired in the air to scare them and they kept coming at you would you shoot them?
          He directly shot them.

Tell us "the logic". What would you have done?
          I would have shot them in parts of body that are low risk!

Comment

• Valmir
            Banned
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            When is the last time a mosque was robbed in Macedonia? Ever?
            A year ago Macedonian ultras attacked a Mosque in Kumanovo after a Basketball match. If you remember it

Comment

• Valmir
              Banned
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              who cares if it's got a asterisk or not big deal.
              Care because Macedonia is asking for a asteriks too

Comment

• United MKD
                • Jul 2011

You start caring because you live in Macedonia.

Comment

• Valmir
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                  You start caring because you live in Macedonia.
                  I dont really feel anything for Macedonia as long as they hate us and they are an open enemy of Albanians.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                    A year ago Macedonian ultras attacked a Mosque in Kumanovo after a Basketball match. If you remember it
                    Nah, I don't remember it. It really is difficult remembering singular incidents versus the many criminal acts perpetrated by ethnic Albanians in Macedonia (and further afar).
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Valmir
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Nah, I don't remember it. It really is difficult remembering singular incidents versus the many criminal acts perpetrated by ethnic Albanians in Macedonia (and further afar).
                      There are more criminal acts in the side of the Macedonians but what can we do as long as you have the Media

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Yes, the VMRO-DUI media partnership.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir
                          I would have shot them in parts of body that are low risk!
                          When you're in that sort of a situation and your daughter is at risk, you don't have the luxury to aim for 'low risk' body parts. Most people will instinctively aim for the largest target on a body. Stop being an apologetic fool and making excuses for the 4 assailants just because you share the same ethnicity, it is pathetic and childish. If you're looking for those type of discussions, then stay in your rat-infested 'Illyria' forums where you can 'trade blows' with likeminded simpletons.
                          I dont really feel anything for Macedonia as long as they hate us and they are an open enemy of Albanians.
                          People like you make themselves enemies of Macedonia. If you don't respect the country as one where the Macedonian language and culture prevail, then you don't belong there.
                          There are more criminal acts in the side of the Macedonians but what can we do as long as you have the Media
                          A load of absolute garbage. I suggest you start corroborating these assertions, or stop polluting the forum with such lies.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

The policeman did the right thing.Your lot didn't show any respect to the law.The sooner the whole of macedonia wakes up the better.We are the majority we should rule in our own fatherland.THe only reason you are winning is the stupid mindset of the govt.They aresiding with terrorists.We in the diaspora understand the issues more than you ever would.
                            Seriosly have you ever wanted to go to kosovo or albania don't let me stop you.You know we see people get shot in australia by police all the time when people think that they can snub the law & show disrespect.Your behaviour & attitude on this forum is attrocious you have no shame you don't respect or CARE for us,be very afraid as i told you macedonians will realize they have to take matters into their hands.You will have to consider moving on pretty soon for your safety.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Valmir
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2011

Seriosly have you ever wanted to go to kosovo or albania don't let me stop you.
                              No thanks, There is not my land it is here where i am.

You know we see people get shot in australia by police all the time when people think that they can snub the law & show disrespect.
                              We are not in Australia here.

Your behaviour & attitude on this forum is attrocious you have no shame you don't respect or CARE for us
                              I have showed respest for all of the members, and i never offended anyone while others offended me many times.

be very afraid as i told you macedonians will realize they have to take matters into their hands.You will have to consider moving on pretty soon for your safety.
                              You talking here about the Real life or the Virtual one?

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

I don't see this as an "Albanian vs. Macedonian" incident. It was criminals vs. the police -- I don't think these drug dealers cared that the policeman was Macedonian...they would have done the same thing if the officer was Albanian. It's a notorious problem in Kosovo in the past two decades -- Albanian criminals killing and intimidating Albanian officers and reporters who are trying to bust the criminals.

Comment

Working...
                                X