X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Nicholas View Post
    I cant understand why Macedonians are angry with Albanians. :First when Albanians was making children, where was Macedonians. Albanians makes five six or more children and I am asking how many children makes Macedonians? with years and and years they invaded Macedonian nation with children and I am asking again who was selling the land in the Macedonian villages and still Albanians are buying from Macedonians their lands. And I don't want any Macedonian to be surprised if Hollywood soon makes the film "THE LAST MACEDONIAN".
    Nicholas
    Who should we be angry with?
    BTW... ......choose your words wisely here!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

Attached as promised the pictures of selo crniliste (Prilep)
      This is an albanian village.
      As you can see, all the villages surrounding prilep are muslim ones.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

I tried to call my parents in Ohrid today, I couldn't get through the operator starts to talk in shiptarski then in English but there is no translation in Macedonian, this is truly Albanization.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
          I tried to call my parents in Ohrid today, I couldn't get through the operator starts to talk in shiptarski then in English but there is no translation in Macedonian, this is truly Albanization.
          Wow, that is utterly tragic.
          I'm sure the RoMacedonians would like to blame anybody else but themselves for this state of events. But the finger can only be pointed at them.

Wow!
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

they should have looked at how other countries manage their minorities & perhaps did the same WITHOUT eroding their SOVEREGNITY.THe albanians are really taking over.THey should pass laws to prevent people selling their properties to albanians.The macedonians should do something themselves before it's too late.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Znaes kolku krvta mi vriese, sto prat Makedoncite i dali znat deka ova se slucuvat.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Razer
                Banned
                • May 2012

New mosque in the village of Arachinovo. It's huge! Who exactly is sponsoring the construction of this, any ideas??!!

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

Short coverage from euronews:

euronews reporter - Bonus interview with Robin Liddell - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

could be from anyone, saudi arabia has got a lot of money.I'm not impressed with the video at all.The islamation of macedonia like any country was not mean't to be on the cards but the politicians have opened the flood gates to albanians & extremists.They all think they can realise their dreams of a greater albania.Virtuall it goes on without anyone really challenging anything.Albanians will be wanting seccessional rights soon .Given the way macedonia has acted & not even reacted spells volumes that pretty soon there won't be any macedonia to speak of.Allready we see villages close to prilep etc being taken over without anyone lifting a finger & certainly no one asking questions what are we going to do about it.I have seen right through albania & there are hardly that many mosques as there are in macedonia 2 mosques to a village and twin towers.I think they are definitely taking over.
                    Last edited by George S.; 06-24-2012, 11:42 AM. Reason: ed
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
                      Banned
                      • May 2012

Krushopek village:

Those mosques make the Banya Bashi (Sofia's only mosque) look like a toy. Do you know if there is also an Islamisation going on?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Razer View Post
                        I thought it was a pretty one sided story to be honest.

It painted the albanians as the victims and the macedonians as the oppressors. 90% of the interviews were with shiptars and all you heard was their regular whining.

The shiptars complaint about the macedonian statue, but no mention was made of the numerous shrines built of the terrorists of 2001, or the many statues of Skanderbeg in macedonia.....

I thought it was disappointing when the dude from tetovo said he was a ethnic slav and a christian, seems like macedonians put their religion and "slavdom" infront of macedonian nationalism, while the albanians are nationals first......

Comment

• TrueMako
                          • Jun 2012

Brothers, the only way for this Albanian infestation to stop is to join forces with Serbia - we don't have the clout or will to do this alone!

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

don't forget brothers you are getting rid of the vermin.That's all.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMako View Post
                              Brothers, the only way for this Albanian infestation to stop is to join forces with Serbia - we don't have the clout or will to do this alone!
                              We should form some kind of federation. But what would we call it? I know, we could call it Yugoslavia.

Oh my, I am in a time warp.

Seriously, I think the Serbs can fail all by themselves.

Macedonians need to worry about their own infestation and their self respect. It is the self-respect that is required.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

TrueMako are you not aware that the Serb and more specifically the SOC does not recognize our church does that sound brotherly to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X