Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

50th Anniversary Gala Banquet for the Registration of St. Clement of Ohrid Macedonian Orthodox Church in Toronto, Canada. We will be honouring all Past-Presidents and sections of St. Clement. We will have a presentation of pictures and video from 1962 and later. We ask anyone who has any pictures or video of the early years, from forming of the committee in 1962 to the construction in 1964, and any St. Clement related activities since 1964. Tickets are only $50 per adult, $15 per child up to age 12. Music by Biser.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

MK have you tried the macedonian canadian historical society they are sure to have a few photos of old.Sounds like a nice event.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

REAL PROBLEM MACEDONIA FACES ..
          Freemasony from Inside - Masons revealing secret practices and lodge activity - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

aren't the free masons mean't to do good.Or they just evil societies.?
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              aren't the free masons mean't to do good.Or they just evil societies.?
              No, the Freemasons want total control much like Hitler and use financial resources to get what they want. I, guess if you're a member it's good for their bank account but to all the rest .. evil 666.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-19-2012, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• momce
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2012

those are secret oligarchic societies that are forces in modern history in Macedonia as well they need to be rooted out whereever they are found

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

ever since macedonia got partitioned in 1913.There has been people & orgs wanting to destroy macedonia.That is to oblitirate it from the face of the earth.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

UMD "sugar daddy" Philip Reeker is a racist!

Washington disappointed with "some leaders" Balkans

"The United States is a little disappointed by some political leaders who shift the focus of attention in their countries of important things, and for their own programs," said Reeker

U.S. Assistant Deputy Secretary of State Philip Reeker today Brussels briefing at the U.S. embassy said Washington was disappointed with the actions of "some leaders" in our region. "U.S. little disappointed by some political leaders with their behavior shift the focus of attention in their countries of important things, and their own programs. In this sense, can be considered in 2012 as a year of disappointment for some things, "said the head of the State Department for the Western Balkans. Rucker, a former U.S. ambassador to Skopje yesterday for meetings with the European External Action Service, the European Commission and NATO. He praised the commitment of the European Union in respect of the Republic of Macedonia. "Macedonia has a special challenge in relations with Greece. European Commission to adjust this case and find a way to Macedonia to raise affordable high-level dialogue (cool), which will allow while searching for a solution to the name issue, continue the approach of Macedonia in the Union, and it applies for membership NATO, "Reeker emphasized. Assistant Deputy Secretary of State conveyed Washington's concern over the nationalist rhetoric of politicians in Albania, emphasizing that populism and nationalist messages do not help to create jobs and economic development.
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-16-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

compromise & capitulate is not the answer to enter the eu.If it were what is greece compromising on nothing they get to monopolise the name.Just like everything else.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

compromise & capitulate is not the answer to enter the eu.If it were what is greece compromising on nothing they get to monopolise the name.Just like everything else.
                          that tenake is BEST known for alcoholic beverages at taxpayers expense. can, you say wine and cheese?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

mk is the wine & cheese from macedonia??
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

mk is the wine & cheese from macedonia??
                                Not, sure maybe Macedonia, Ohio USA? George, UMD got you too? United Macedonians of Canada is NOT UMD. You, think I would help those morons? NEVER!

UNITED MACEDONIANS SHOULD FORCE THEM TO CHANGE THAT NAME BECAUSE THEY STEAL OUR HISTORY! NEW UNITED MACEDONIANS OR LOWER UNITED MACEDONIANS?

I WOULD SUE UMD (MACEDONIA2025) & NAME AN AWARD IN THAT HONOR

The United Macedonians Organization of Canada (Macedonian: Организација Обединети Македонци) is a non-profit membership organization founded in 1959 and based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada addressing the interests and needs of the Macedonian community of Canada. The organization also supports the human rights of the Macedonian minorities in Greece and Bulgaria, and promotes the idea of a United and Free Macedonia.

MACEDONIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM - LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS MACEDONIA - YouTube
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X