Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

MK, without going into all the BS, the question was in relation to Macedonia. You claimed that "secret societies" and george soros control Macedonia and that it is them that want it to change its name.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      MK, without going into all the BS, the question was in relation to Macedonia. You claimed that "secret societies" and george soros control Macedonia and that it is them that want it to change its name.
      Tom, who do you think divided Macedonia countries like England and Germany? NOPE

Now, they will admit it was a mistake and accept a country? I DON'T MAKE THE RULES!
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        Tom, who do you think divided Macedonia countries like England and Germany? NOPE

Now, they will admit it was a mistake and accept a country? I DON'T MAKE THE RULES!
        MK, explain it all to us and provide some evidence. Give us names, dates, money trails etc.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Tom, you're a very wise young man to deny these "secret societies" can't control a TINY COUNTRY you need to research these groups because they're real.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

MK, explain it all to us and provide some evidence. Give us names, dates, money trails etc.
            Wikileaks, will NOT provide that data because they're controlled by George Soros. (guilty)

He, pays all sides of everything with money .. he, loves conflict

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Tom, you're a very wise young man to deny these "secret societies" can't control a TINY COUNTRY you need to research these groups because they're real.
              So you don't actually know anything? Are you just repeating rumours you heard?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

So you don't actually know anything? Are you just repeating rumours you heard?
                ok tom you believe what you want and who holds macedonia back - greece

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

ok tom you believe what you want and who holds macedonia back - greece
                  Have you got any details/evidence to offer or not? How do you know that secret societies control Macedonia?

Do you want to know who really holds Macedonia back? Its the Macedonians themselves.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Do you want to know who really holds Macedonia back? Its the Macedonians themselves.
                    yes, but sadly when it comes to world matters they're only bit players in the goal to control everything.

ILLUMINATI RULE THE WORLD

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

yes, but sadly when it comes to world matters they're only bit players in the goal to control everything.

ILLUMINATI RULE THE WORLD
                      Again MK, do you have any details/information about how the NWO/secret societies/illuminati control Macedonia or not? You've been on here long enough to know that we don't accept rumours and baseless claims, particularly ones as ludicrous as this. Either post up what you know and provide whatever evidence you have, or stop repeating what is plainly a silly conspiracy theory that ranks below most charsiski muabeti.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Mk i don't buy it completely just because george soros makes a donation to macedonia doesn't mean he actually controls macedonia.Not as much as countries like germany ,france & england.Why because i remember the greek president back in the 1990's was on a mission of unrelentless lobbying with the various key players that was president Mitsotakis,that's why we have been vetoed all the way because the key players of veto are with greece remember at the time greece was the presidential canditate of the eu.So one of the things it did was to convince the countries about fyrom & that it should not be suported.Over time this has evolved into nato so we are not accepted in 2 spheres.Also you mention about secret societies i don't doubt that some would be agains't macedonia but if they are supporting greece in some way even if its verbal historical truth then due to allready stablished ideas & things everyone assumes from the greek model.So it's kind of jumping the gun there George soros,then secret societies & avoiding the major players in the eu.Is like avoiding the plague.So please provide evidence of george soros can give aid of a couple hundred million & influence macedonia to that extent & how are secret societies doing their thing please explain.
                        Last edited by George S.; 10-11-2012, 02:52 PM. Reason: ed
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-12-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            Mk i don't buy it completely just because george soros makes a donation to macedonia doesn't mean he actually controls macedonia.
                            george, someone in the macedonian government told this to me as long as i didn't say who told me .. he was involved with original flag $$$ transaction with gligorov (sold)

NOTE

look, we can't change the past i tell you this only because as macedonians .. where do we go next?
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-12-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

MK i read one of the articles that the flag was sold for as much as $40 million dollars.The name would probably fetch higher butmaybe they are waiting for the right amount.The greeks allways beleive they can buy people out no matter what.
                              Tom's right that the most dangerous thing for the macedonians have been the macedonians themselves.The evidence is out there of an enslaved people with that mindset.I suggest you read that post as it is very eye opening written by Tom.This is the major cause that is preventing a revolution taking place .This particular mindset once lifted will enable the macedonians to free themselve once & for all .Macedonians can be running their lives & make their own decisions for a change.There other things in interfeering & influencing macedonian affairs but the mindset one is the only deliberating one it paralyses the macedonian into a stupor of non activity.They can't think about things like freedom.With the removal of the mindset from the macedonian people it's like a door opening to a whole host of opportunities one such is freedom of oppression & from tyranny & then by a revolution the people can start reclaiming the human rights they need so badly as the countries they are living in won't give to them.Read Tom's article the slave mentality which talks about the real cause of macedonia's problem & you will come out with a different outlook on things.Also i'm not sure if you have read the acedonian cause as defined by the MTO,that is an eye opener as one sees how far oof the mark macedonians have strayed ,we have some that think they are helping macedonia's interest when they are anti macedonian.You should know by the example the umd has set & has really become anti macedonian because it has strayed from the macedonian cause,you look at their actions & you will see i'm right.
                              Last edited by George S.; 10-12-2012, 02:07 AM. Reason: edit
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X