Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

thank goodness there are orgs like that around.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            thank goodness there are orgs like that around.
            MHRMI/AMHRC, will outlast most other Macedonian organizations because they have ONE MAIN FOCUS and don't take on new things (Washington Walk of Fame) unless they have the resources in place.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Prof. Tashko D. Belchev - Canadian Macedonian Historical Society - Toronto 1995 - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

there's a lot of causes but the one to improve the human rights of indigenous people like macedonian have to be at the top.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  there's a lot of causes but the one to improve the human rights of indigenous people like macedonian have to be at the top.
                  Sadly, a few people have been mislead by the UMD with false claims of Macedonian Human Rights. From, day ONE they have accepted the "Ventilator" which is a HUGE violation of Macedonian Human Rights.

They, will wake up from their coma but it's already game over for them in the next few years (10 max)

MHRMI http://www.mhrmi.org/

AMHRC http://www.macedonianhr.org.au/
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-03-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Mk i they cared enough they wouldn't seeking second best of anything.They are accepting the very thing they are supposed to be defending & holding dear in their hearts.I literally fell off my chair when i read that greece govt told their secret greek secret service to put a watchfull eye as the umd is the most dangerous organization of Fyrom, i fell off my chair laughing MK.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by george s. View Post
                      they are accepting (VENTILATOR) the very thing they are supposed to be defending & holding dear in their hearts.
                      golem rezil!

anyone, care to bet soon you will see them use both EXCEPT when government officials are in the house? (whitehouse fear factor)

SOMETHING, THE UMD LACKS HUGE BALLS!!

- alex, we don't want to upset anyone (USA)

NOTE

Many, years ago I told the UMD (so many things i lost track) rather then looking VERY stupid and giving the highest "Goce Delcev Award" to US politicians you should be giving one to James Saunders in Toronto which thank God he's still alive to receive it yet they make ZERO mention of the award.
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-03-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Good work MHRMI!! Though, I think criticism of the name negotiations should be primarily directed towards the Macedonian Government.
                        Yes, I agree Macedonians must blame only those willing to play this cat and mouse game - Republic of Macedonia Government.

NOTE

The, ROM government have been FORCED by secret societies to continue and I have been told (NWO) they'll NEVER accept the name "Republic of Macedonia" .. nothing to do with Athens. (1912)
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-10-2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                          The, ROM government have been FORCED by secret societies to continue and I have been told (NWO) the'll NEVER accept the name "Republic of Macedonia" .. nothing to do with Athens.
                          Yeah look, I think that's absolute nonsense. There is no world conspiracy against Macedonia. Claiming some sort of conspiracy from "secret societies" not only makes no sense, but is another way of denying Macedonian responsibility, incompetence and the slave mentality that exists there.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Yeah look, I think that's absolute nonsense. There is no world conspiracy against Macedonia. Claiming some sort of conspiracy from "secret societies" not only makes no sense, but is another way of denying Macedonian responsibility, incompetence and the slave mentality that exists there.
                            Tom, you must trust me on this bato the NWO controls Macedonia led by George Soros (Mr. Wiki Everything)

Deny? Macedonian Truth
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-10-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                              Tom, you must trust me on this bato the NWO controls Macedonia led by George Soros.

Deny?
                              Who/What is the NWO? George Soros - what does he control? Who does he control? What about everything that does not go the way he wants it to? How is that control? Do you know how many people there are in the world? Do you know how many competing interests there are? Do you know how incompetent people are?

If you actually believe what your saying, then you must know a lot about it. Explain it to us in detail and provide some evidence to back it up.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Who/What is the NWO? George Soros - what does he control? Who does he control? What about everything that does not go the way he wants it to? How is that control? Do you know how many people there are in the world? Do you know how many competing interests there are? Do you know how incompetent people are?

If you actually believe what your saying, then you must know a lot about it. Explain it to us in detail and provide some evidence to back it up.
                                This, is only one VERY SMALL part of the New World Order .. tons on them.

George Soros, Puppet Master - YouTube

George Soros The New Global Leader? - YouTube

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura (Season 1) - Secret Societies (Bilderberg) - YouTube

Q. How, many people control the world?
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-10-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X