Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

because he wants them to be our friends, lets play the game. Sounds worse than romper room. Danny is obviously a deranged US/grk ass umd apologist. Who thinks USA has done right by Iraq, afghanistan and getting rid of those damn russkies. A CIA wannabe. Piss off Danny, you wont be tolerated here with the garbage you responded to SoM with
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
      I would like to ask Danny why would we even need to negotiate between Greece for our name?
      I wonder how danny quantifies Macedonia 'success' at the negotiating table over the 'greeks'...

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by danny
        I believe in Macedonia taking a strong stance on national issues the same as you do.
        OK, lets go with baby steps Dan.
        Originally posted by Risto the Great
        How would your position above manifest itself given the current Macedonian geopolitical climate?
        Dan, was the question too hard?
        A simpler one for you:
        How should Macedonia take a strong stance on national issues?

You are sounding very ideologically weak. How was the UMD conference?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Dan, was the question too hard?
          A simpler one for you:
          How should Macedonia take a strong stance on national issues?

You are sounding very ideologically weak. How was the UMD conference?
          Danny gives UMD's 'companion' program new meaning...I'm picturing meto walking danny and polishing the turds he leaves behind...

Comment

• danny
            • Dec 2008

Well I must say I've been a little surprised by the response I've received to my posts. My intention this morning was to lodge one or two posts and then get back to my work. How wrong I was.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree as I don't have the time to respond to all these 'furious' posts. If you want to continue with a civil discussion then please send me a private message and will happily respond.

Phoenix - apologies for having a go at you. I'm sure your a good guy after what's best for Macedonia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

No response to my question Dan?
              As an example, the UMD said "no more negotiations" a few months back. They then gave the USA ambassador in Macedonia some kind of award as a way of thanking him for encouraging Macedonia to negotiate its identity.

These kinds of confused messages are very similar to your approach about taking a strong stance on national issues. You mean take a strong stance only if the USA lets you. Which is in fact, weak. Very weak.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vojnik
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by danny View Post
                Well I must say I've been a little surprised by the response I've received to my posts. My intention this morning was to lodge one or two posts and then get back to my work. How wrong I was.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree as I don't have the time to respond to all these 'furious' posts. If you want to continue with a civil discussion then please send me a private message and will happily respond.

Phoenix - apologies for having a go at you. I'm sure your a good guy after what's best for Macedonia.
                Danny you can't just come along here and make these sweeping statements then simply leave. Answer the questions you have been asked. Maybe you should have thought twice before posting such absurd comments and expecting peopel not to question them. What's the difference between private mail and this are you afraid of everyone seeing your pro-UMD/American views on Macedonia ad the world

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Like the umd danny you are sending out mixed signals you want negotiations with greece on our sacred macedonian name.Shame on you also you say that we should be nationalistic .What is that going to prove when the umd & ROM govt are all pro to changing our name.
                  Also if you went to the conference why don't you tell us how it went.why did "the USA ambassador in Macedonia get some kind of award as a way of thanking him for encouraging Macedonia to negotiate its identity."
                  Danny you made a few sweeping statements & you won't answer I call that chickening out ,you should at least answer the questions you were asked.
                  Last edited by George S.; 07-05-2011, 02:30 PM.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
                    Danny you can't just come along here and make these sweeping statements then simply leave. Answer the questions you have been asked. Maybe you should have thought twice before posting such absurd comments and expecting peopel not to question them. What's the difference between private mail and this are you afraid of everyone seeing your pro-UMD/American views on Macedonia ad the world
                    UMD prefer's private email so they don't embarass themselves publically - which is yet another trait that is begining to betray "danny".
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      Makedonche i fully agree.What's oort of work you doing??
                      George S
                      If you look up what was on tv on channel 9 at 8pm Thurs. 30/6/11 you will see the type of work, and you'll see me too!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by danny
                        Answer - I love how you make up something and make out as if it is my opinion.
                        You made a statement that appeared contradictory so I sought clarification. No need to back-peddle, just answer the question - do you support the Framework Agreement?
                        ........there have been mistakes on the Macedonian side........
                        They weren't mistakes, they were conscious decisions made the idiots in control of the government at the relevant time(s).
                        ......I think the Macedonians have done much better in the negotiations than their Greek counterparts......
                        The name and flag have been changed. In which way have Macedonians done "much better" than them? What concessions has Greece made?
                        I don't understand. This statement makes no sense.
                        The statement makes perfect sense. What exactly don't you understand? Macedonia should avoid interacting with America in situations where certain actions are detrimental to the Macedonian Cause. The Framework Agreement is detrimental to the Macedonian Cause.
                        Again this makes little sense. Are you asking 'was the recognition that Macedonia obtained in 2004 worth agreeing to the framework agreement in 2001?'
                        I would call the above self-inflicted confusion, or perhaps sheer ignorance. The events in 2001 are directly related to the referendum of 2004. America recognised the Macedonian name only days prior to the referendum taking place, to encourage Macedonians not to vote against the territorial (re)division of our country which would be in favour of extremist aspirations. You seriously have no idea.
                        The albanian insurgency and september 11 linked Macedonia and America against a common enemy.
                        Mate, if you think America supports the Macedonians against Albanian extremism then you need to see a doctor.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                        X