X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by danny View Post
    I believe in Macedonia taking a strong stance on national issues the same as you do.
    This is not happening. So what do we do about it?

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    i don't mean to sell yourself short in the process.
    This is happening. So what do we do about it?
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Makedonche you have grasped what i was saying but have also pointed out how do you tell a powerfull nation you are pissed off withem for going agains't you.How can we win them to our side of thinking.Definitely we are not happy with what they did in 2001,we have to remind them of that.I don't think we should have to put up with situations of 2001 where they are actively supporting the terrorists.It is sending mixed signals about america.America should stop being everything to everyone.The macedonian people are the most peacefull people on the face of this planet,They have given far too many rights to people who don't desrve them who don't respect us.
      Don't get me wrong i don't support the us one bit in what they did undermining macedonian soverignity.Had macedonia been allowed to use it's forces to the full there wouldn't be any monority problem today.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Bill we should at all times inform the us what we think of it's actions.The acceptance of things designed to errode of your soveregnity i don't like for example agreements of such forced on the macedonian people without consultation i'm not for.
        I think the macedonian people should decide on that.THere are a lot of situations bill the us could just butt out 2001 could have been one of them.We should speak our mind on matters that they should not interfere as we have plenty of interference from other countries.
        Last edited by George S.; 07-05-2011, 04:00 AM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          Makedonche you have grasped what i was saying but have also pointed out how do you tell a powerfull nation you are pissed off withem for going agains't you.How can we win them to our side of thinking.Definitely we are not happy with what they did in 2001,we have to remind them of that.I don't think we should have to put up with situations of 2001 where they are actively supporting the terrorists.It is sending mixed signals about america.America should stop being everything to everyone.The macedonian people are the most peacefull people on the face of this planet,They have given far too many rights to people who don't desrve them who don't respect us.
          Don't get me wrong i don't support the us one bit in what they did undermining macedonian soverignity.Had macedonia been allowed to use it's forces to the full there wouldn't be any monority problem today.
          George S
          I'm all for having good relations with them, but would like to see public acknowledgement and admission of their f*ckups and reparations made to renew all damage done, then we can move forward on the same path together. Until this is done then it is pointless assuming they are friends or acting in our best interests. It's not a matter of telling them off, it's a matter of getting a hold of their records and information and embaressing them into an admission of the truth. This is important because the truth displays their role in contributing to the FA and IA which in turn are very damaging to our sovreignity!

ps will write more tomorrow - off to work
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Makedonche i fully agree.What's oort of work you doing??
            Last edited by George S.; 07-05-2011, 04:11 AM. Reason: ed
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• danny
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Interesting concept. America supports the Framework Agreement which was imposed on Macedonia after the 2001 conflict. Tell me, how are we supposed to support America in this instance and at the same time hold a strong national position? Is that not an oxymoron? Or do you also support the Framework Agreement?
              Answer - I love how you make up something and make out as if it is my opinion. Macedonia must strongly pursue what is best for Macedonia. We should strongly support American interests on issues such as Afghanistan, Iraq, NATO expansion, US economic interests, containment of Russia, pro-democratic (western) regime change, etc. There is no conflict in this approach.

They aren't playing it very well, because the way they have played the 'game' resulted in changes to the name, flag, constitution, etc.
              Answer - I disagree. I think Macedonia has done relatively okay. Remember that over the last 20 years Greece has had a significant advantage - in GDP terms they are 30 times the size of Macedonia's economy (although that gap will diminish in the coming years). Plus they have much bigger and much more organised diaspora communities. Obviously there have been mistakes on the Macedonian side but I think the Macedonians have done much better in the negotiations than their Greek counterparts who have enjoyed massive advantages in resources and contacts.

As for how Macedonia should work with America, I already stated that common actions need to be measured so that nothing impedes on the integrity of Macedonia(ns).
              I don't understand. This statement makes no sense.

In your opinion, was American recognition of Macedonia's official name in 2004 more important than maintaining the integrity of the territorial units in Macedonia, as they were at the time? Or would you rather the current status quo?
              Again this makes little sense. Are you asking 'was the recognition that Macedonia obtained in 2004 worth agreeing to the framework agreement in 2001?'

I don't believe the events are linked. Macedonia obtained recognition in 2004 as a reward for its support of America in the war against terrorism. The albanian insurgency and september 11 linked Macedonia and America against a common enemy.
              Last edited by danny; 07-05-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

danny, you have absolutely no idea buddy.

You have such a naive subservient obedience that is very disturbing, your only excuse would be if you had a wet nose and wagging tale...

Comment

• danny
                  • Dec 2008

Hate to break to you Phoenix but you are just a gibberer. You add no value.

Why don't you post an opinion rather than just pontificating from the sideline. Or do you have to get permission from the moderators before your able to post an opinion of your own?

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Hate to break to you Phoenix but you are just a gibberer. You add no value.

Why don't you post an opinion rather than just pontificating from the sideline. Or do you have to get permission from the moderators before your able to post an opinion of your own?
                    Mate, you're a fuckin' idiot and if you think you're adding any 'value' you are a deluded fool.

Comment

• danny
                      • Dec 2008

Did that hurt when I said that you have no opinions of your own.

Did you get permission for your last post?

Just to show how much of a moron you are here is your total contribution to this thread.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      Bullshit Prolet, what happened to Macedonia in 2001 was part of America's wider geo-political interests, the shiptari were merely used as a means to achieve those ends...sadly many of our North American friends continue to kiss America's arse and pretend all is good with the relationship and that it was shiptar money that was the root of the evil...
                      Prolet MPRI were working both sides in the 2001 conflict...
                      I'd prefer to see the danny's of the world, very well hung...slowly swinging in the breeze with the rhythm of the finest metronome...American arse kisser.
                      Mate, you're a fuckin' idiot and if you think you're adding any 'value' you are a deluded fool.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

danny,

Phoenix is right, you are a deluded fool! What makes you think Macedonia should even be negotiating? What makes you think that anyone has the authority to negotiate our natural rights?

You're very quickly starting to sound like the typical lapdog of Macedonia's vassal politicians, apologising for the greatest act of treason that has been undertaken by a clique of Macedonians against their own people.

That fact that you actually believe there is some "game" at play oozes with naivety that can only be excused for a teenager who has only recently begun following Macedonian affairs. The sheer ridiculousness of the "great game" theory does not even warrant a response, but the majority of forum members here are so fed up with that childish ill-informed rubbish that I'm not at all surprised at the response who have received.

You may not be aware, but Macedonians, like any other human being, have inalienable natural rights. Noone in the history of the universe has ever negotiated and/or capitulated on these matters. Noone has ever voluntarily allowed their natural rights to be violated. Macedonian politicians are the first. You are among the ranks of those that apologise and even idiotically ‘measure’ how "well" Macedonia is doing in this treasonous endeavour!
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Did that hurt when I said that you have no opinions of your own.

Did you get permission for your last post?

Just to show how much of a moron you are here is your total contribution to this thread.
                          Did you have trouble comprehending my opinions about you...I stated several...

...and for the record I despise American arse kissers like you who prefer to live their lives with their heads buried in their arse.

The first 2 quotes of mine that you posted should point you in the right direction...you stupid prick.
                          Last edited by Phoenix; 07-05-2011, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            danny,

Phoenix is right, you are a deluded fool! What makes you think Macedonia should even be negotiating?
                            ...apparently, according to danny's world, the Macedonian side has been doing far better in the 'negotiations' than the 'greek' side...hmmm

Comment

• vojnik
                              • Apr 2011

Danny I am suggesting you think wisely before posting your propaganda on this thread as Admina don't take lightly to such comments and neither do the majority of the forum memebers. Your comments are absurd why does Macedonia need to kiss America's ass for? I think Macedonia has done enough ass kissing for the past couple of decades and needs to stand up for itself there is no harm in that nothing to worry about from America either we haven't got oil only mountains, rivers and lakes.

Comment

• vojnik
                                • Apr 2011

...apparently, according to danny's world, the Macedonian side has been doing far better in the 'negotiations' than the 'greek' side...hmmm
                                I would like to ask Danny why would we even need to negotiate between Greece for our name?

Comment

Working...
                                X