Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vodach
    • May 2010

Not sure who recommended Capitan Torres, I've eaten at this place the first day I got here. Pretty good place...
    I also checked out a place by Scruffy Murphy's, it's a hotel with fairly decent restaurant inside, (the chicks who serve the food make up for the taste).

I try to visit places where I don't have to get on a bus. Not that I am worried of getting lost, it's just the time you waste when you get lost

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vodach View Post
      Not sure who recommended Capitan Torres, I've eaten at this place the first day I got here. Pretty good place...
      I also checked out a place by Scruffy Murphy's, it's a hotel with fairly decent restaurant inside, (the chicks who serve the food make up for the taste).

I try to visit places where I don't have to get on a bus. Not that I am worried of getting lost, it's just the time you waste when you get lost
      Vodach, we are you from..?
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Vodach
        • May 2010

I live in the States, but will spend at least a month in Sydney.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
          I should make myself some leb na fora. I have some domasna piper bukovska I have smuggled in to the country in my suitcase somewhere. sooooo hungry

yeah lion, after the sleazy serb owner of sun and moon tried to hit on me and told me he refused to stock maco wine I refuse to go anymore. fuck him to hell!

nothing like the good old days with trajko, bog da go prosti, who would shake your hand when you walked in and say dobro dojdovte. now there was a man you'd be happy to hand your money over to.
          Yes, Trajko, bog da go prosti.. he would shake every person that walked into the resturant with a smile...
          It's funny.. the amount of population of Macedonians we have we can't run or our own Kafani or clubs etc.etc..very sad...
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Vodach, Have you tried the Baklavi and Tulumbi in Sydney?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

I live in the States, but will spend at least a month in Sydney.
              Enjoy your stay in Beautiful Sydney Australia
              Just watch the Kangaroo's crossing the streets...lol

Comment

• Vodach
                • May 2010

Prolet, nope, I haven't tried them here... hopefully Bij will make some and bring for everyone...

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Prolet, nope, I haven't tried them here... hopefully Bij will make some and bring for everyone...
                  what are you willing to give in return?

Comment

• Blagojce
                    • Mar 2010

In Melbourne there is also Banque restaurant in Williamstown on nelson place that have kebapi. Macedonians brothers that own it. Also Butchers Bar and Grill in docklands and Bourke St. Great food but expensive. A plate of kebapi is $24. But eating Kepabi with Macedonian music in the background in the heart of Melbourne its worth it once in a while i guess. Worth to check it out on a tuesday when you have about 50% off your bill. The Macedonian owner also has most of the restaurants in the docklands waterfront precinct.

Comment

• Vodach
                      • May 2010

What will I give in return?

Will let you join the feast (for the baklava you are going to make) ... and if you r good, I'll add some coffee...

Comment

• Vodach
                        • May 2010

Should probably mention... Bij... you weren't seriously thinking of making Baklava right? :-)
                        Because if u did... i was just messing around (besides, isn't that fairly difficult to make?) :-)
                        All right Aussies, I am off to check out the local scene...

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Vodach, Maybe she's good at making Tulumbi?

Bij, Where did you learn to make all this blago?
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Vodach, Maybe she's good at making Tulumbi?

Bij, Where did you learn to make all this blago?
                            Prolet you were feeding Bij kolbasi earlier now your sucking up for more blago...

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Phoenix, If you went to this place in Vevchani trust me you wont stop talking about these kolbasi, they are bloody good.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Phoenix, If you went to this place in Vevchani trust me you wont stop talking about these kolbasi, they are bloody good.
                                Prolet I thought the thread was about Sydney restaurants...

Comment

Working...
                                X