Why is there no proactivity from the Macedonians in the Republic, Aegean and Pirin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Prolet, treba da potechi tro krv ako treba. bez da teci krv na nikoj muje gajle. let these natzi dawn c--- suckers do what they please in front of the international media which is sugested if a demonstration should take place. How about Human Rights watch dogs also get an invitation.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      Prolet, for them to enjoy their rights as Macedonians in Greece, that is a very small price to pay. Are you pulling our leg here Prolet? You are joking right?
      During the Q&A session of the second screening of 'A Name Is A Name' in Melbourne a question was asked on what it would take for the movie to enter the 'mainstream'...the answer was very direct...blood!

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Daskale, A small price to pay? We had people injured with broken limbs who helped them? A few reporters from Macedonia that got arrested. Look at the Bulgarians causing an uproar over Spaska Mitrova while our people were injured protesting against the Greek Army and the Golden Dawn was right there Surprise Surprise they seem to be there whenever something happens with our people.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bill, The thing is that everybody knows exactly whats going on in Egejska and Pirinska Makedonija, they have more information then we do however they choose to ignore it because it doesnt concern them.

I agree that noise needs to be made, however not without the support of the Diaspora and Macedonia.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Bill, The thing is that everybody knows exactly whats going on in Egejska and Pirinska Makedonija, they have more information then we do however they choose to ignore it because it doesnt concern them.

I agree that noise needs to be made, however not without the support of the Diaspora and Macedonia.
            It will concern them ako techi krv.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Thats a fair call, if it comes to that.

Buts its all for nothing if there is no heavy support and backing.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Jankovska, You are forgetting the protests against the Greek Army training in our peoples nivi, when the Golden Dawn rocked up throwing Tupajnci and rocks at our people. Dou you remember that? Do you remember how our people were injured and those Journalists were detained? Including Menche Atanasova Tochi and Goran Momirovski? They managed to pull the Greek Army away from Egejska Makedonija.

Hell Even Ferus Mustafov was arrested by the Greek Police for doing a svirka in Egejska Makedonija.

Jankovska, If 5000 people decide to portest then the Golden Dawn will rock up and start a riot, do you really think that our people should go through all that?
                Sto mesas babi i zabi ziti boga. This protests were not protests that said I am Macedonian and I have rights. how many people were on those protests? Why haven't protests been organised of 5-10 thousand Macedonians on the streets of Solun saying we are macedonians. Why?
                They are still scared of Golden Dawn or are they scared that once they do that they won't be greeks anymore.
                I will defend the Macedonians from the Republic because they are still keeping that republic there, they went, fought and died in 2001. The Egejci are still in 'fear'. I am not going to help any Egejci or spend money to help people that don't want to be helped. neka si sedat na gazovite, drugi ke im trckat rabotite. Jadi lebu da te jadam e so egejcite. If they get serious about themselves being Macedonians than the Diaspora should help them. until then we should help the once trying to stay Macedonians and defend that little peace of land left called Macedonia.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                  I have always thought and still do is that the Macedonians in egej, not all but a majority like the european passport and what they have. Greece is on the edge of collapse and we can not gather them to protest. Classes are good, all that is well but that will ntobring you recognition. If you want freedom sometimes you need to fight for it.Em im iska em im stiska. I don't like people like that. Longe are gone the days when the Greeks used to murder, kill, torture. Now you will loose your job probably but than if 1000 Macedonians protest against mistreatment, 2000, five than we may see results. If you all sit at home singing a song your gran told you it;s not going to happen. The Egejci should help themselves and I don't think they are doing much about it. They must stop being victims and for the love of god wake up and start being fighters. This is my opinion and nothing or no one can change it. It's easy to be a Macedonian with a Greek passport.
                  Perhaps the same could be said about the Macedonians in ROM who go and get bulgarian citizenship so that they can get better jobs or education?

Maybe if the people from ROM would stop signing their history, nationality, culture and dignity for the all mighty dollar then perhaps they might inspire the egejci, pirinci and perhaps the diaspora?

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                    Perhaps the same could be said about the Macedonians in ROM who go and get bulgarian citizenship so that they can get better jobs or education?

Maybe if the people from ROM would stop signing their history, nationality, culture and dignity for the all mighty dollar then perhaps they might inspire the egejci, pirinci and perhaps the diaspora?
                    Well you have done it. Perhaps the same can be said about you and your family and most of us. Or you think you are special, you had some right to do it but they don't? You had right to leave, your parents had the same rights, the Egejci should stay 'Greek' in case they loose it all but the Macedonians should stay 'patriots' and take it? You and the double standards ha? I don't think any of the Diaspora guys should even dare comment on the Bulgarian passports scenario UNTIL you decide to leave your wallets behind, pack 20 kg suitcase and go to MAcedonia to be patriot. Until you are prepared to do you comment is as good as dog shit.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Well you have done it. Perhaps the same can be said about you and your family and most of us. Or you think you are special, you had some right to do it but they don't? You had right to leave, your parents had the same rights, the Egejci should stay 'Greek' in case they loose it all but the Macedonians should stay 'patriots' and take it? You and the double standards ha? I don't think any of the Diaspora guys should even dare comment on the Bulgarian passports scenario UNTIL you decide to leave your wallets behind, pack 20 kg suitcase and go to MAcedonia to be patriot. Until you are prepared to do you comment is as good as dog shit.
                      The Bulgarian passports argument isn't a good-one...it holds very little water....

Comment

• Mastika
                        • Feb 2010

Jankovska, You are forgetting the protests against the Greek Army training in our peoples nivi, when the Golden Dawn rocked up throwing Tupajnci and rocks at our people. Dou you remember that? Do you remember how our people were injured and those Journalists were detained? Including Menche Atanasova Tochi and Goran Momirovski? They managed to pull the Greek Army away from Egejska Makedonija.

Hell Even Ferus Mustafov was arrested by the Greek Police for doing a svirka in Egejska Makedonija.

Jankovska, If 5000 people decide to portest then the Golden Dawn will rock up and start a riot, do you really think that our people should go through all that?
                        I agree with Jankovska and Daskalot. Prolet, you seem to be making excuses for them. Please stop making unwarranted excuses for them. The WW2-era generation cared about being Macedonian. They fought for their rights. They died defending what they believe in, those who did not die left rather then become "Greek". Sadly, the majority of their grandchildren and great-grandchildren do not care about being Macedonian.

Those villagers were not protesting about because army that had come to train was Greek, it disrupted them, meaning less $$$. They themselves, and their sons, have all gone through the army (greece has conscription). I really can't see any point to this example.

ps. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Mastika, What do you suggest they do? The Vinozito party is there and there are NGO's like Vodenka's group. You need major backing for protests its not a simple task because Greece is not USA where you rock up to a protest and go home. Our people are isolated and they need to be educated, i agree with Jankovska that they need to help themselves but this is Greece we are talking about here, our own people have trouble going there its a police state even our reporters have been arrested trying to cover a story.

Comment

• vodenka
                            • Mar 2009

YouTube - Macedonia is Greek

Why should we behave like the above CLOWNS? We know we are Macedonians, we do not need to convince ourselves or others of who we are by demonstating in the streets! We prefer to let greeks make fool of themselves as they do have a HUGE problem of identity. We have some rights which are not respected, that is true but many Egejci still are ignorant about this rights and how to claim them.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Sto mesas babi i zabi ziti boga. This protests were not protests that said I am Macedonian and I have rights. how many people were on those protests? Why haven't protests been organised of 5-10 thousand Macedonians on the streets of Solun saying we are macedonians. Why?
                              They are still scared of Golden Dawn or are they scared that once they do that they won't be greeks anymore.
                              I will defend the Macedonians from the Republic because they are still keeping that republic there, they went, fought and died in 2001. The Egejci are still in 'fear'. I am not going to help any Egejci or spend money to help people that don't want to be helped. neka si sedat na gazovite, drugi ke im trckat rabotite. Jadi lebu da te jadam e so egejcite. If they get serious about themselves being Macedonians than the Diaspora should help them. until then we should help the once trying to stay Macedonians and defend that little peace of land left called Macedonia.
                              Jankovska, 1000 Stapa po tugj grb ne bolat its easy to talk on the sideline but if you are in their shoes you wont be saying that. If you look at the villages around Egejska Makedonija they are very poor just like in Pirinska and Mala Prespa in Albania. In the villages they still have Septicki jami as their toilets, the only city thats up to standard is Solun.

Ne gi gledas deka utepani se od Siromashtija? You should see what Pirinska Makedonija is like, Bedotija and they are in the EU.

You make it sound like Greece is a big strong EU country, if thats the case then why dont the Greeks return to live there? They are in the EU,Nato why go live in USA,Canada,Australia if its such a good country? Koj bega od doma kaj sto mu e ubavo i kaj sto ima dobar zhivot?

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Jankovska, 1000 Stapa po tugj grb ne bolat its easy to talk on the sideline but if you are in their shoes you wont be saying that. If you look at the villages around Egejska Makedonija they are very poor just like in Pirinska and Mala Prespa in Albania. In the villages they still have Septicki jami as their toilets, the only city thats up to standard is Solun.

Ne gi gledas deka utepani se od Siromashtija? You should see what Pirinska Makedonija is like, Bedotija and they are in the EU.

You make it sound like Greece is a big strong EU country, if thats the case then why dont the Greeks return to live there? They are in the EU,Nato why go live in USA,Canada,Australia if its such a good country? Koj bega od doma kaj sto mu e ubavo i kaj sto ima dobar zhivot?
                                Prolet have you been to the Aegean recently? If so did it look like the same standard of living as in the Republic?
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X